UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Woodscreek loose bruce
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Justaguy
UKC Forum Member

Woodscreek loose bruce

Hey Fella's

I am trying to track down Loose Bruce blood lines and was wondering if there is anyone who can point in the right direction. Now I know the blood line is old and finding a direct son or daughter would be next to impossible but if I can find anyone with the blood in a 3 generation ped I would be happy. Any feed back would be helpful

Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2011 06:15 AM
Justaguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justaguy Click here to Send Justaguy a Private Message Click Here to Email Justaguy Find more posts by Justaguy Add Justaguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

loose bruce

try these guys

Todd Hmilton circleville ohio

Ron Miller (sawmiller1) laurelville ohio

Old Post 07-08-2011 01:42 AM
travis keeton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis keeton Click here to Send travis keeton a Private Message Click Here to Email travis keeton Find more posts by travis keeton Add travis keeton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
westernkennels
UKC Forum Member

you might try Matt Eder. L.B.J. was his dog. (320)-679-2568. Coonhound Bloodlines pg 131 Sept.05. Also try Hershell Joyner. (270)-777-1077. Dogs name was Marcroft's Hondo. American Cooner Oct. 07 pg 47. Now he is studding a pup out of him called Joyner's Chief. Mike Edwards Kitscreek Kennel.com (434)372-5150. Both Hondo and L.B.J. were both out of Bruce. Maybe these men can give some guidance in your search

Old Post 07-09-2011 04:47 AM
westernkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westernkennels Click here to Send westernkennels a Private Message Find more posts by westernkennels Add westernkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by westernkennels
you might try Matt Eder. L.B.J. was his dog. (320)-679-2568. Coonhound Bloodlines pg 131 Sept.05. Also try Hershell Joyner. (270)-777-1077. Dogs name was Marcroft's Hondo. American Cooner Oct. 07 pg 47. Now he is studding a pup out of him called Joyner's Chief. Mike Edwards Kitscreek Kennel.com (434)372-5150. Both Hondo and L.B.J. were both out of Bruce. Maybe these men can give some guidance in your search
I believe Mike Edwards has a grandson to bruce called spook

Old Post 07-09-2011 04:49 AM
travis keeton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis keeton Click here to Send travis keeton a Private Message Click Here to Email travis keeton Find more posts by travis keeton Add travis keeton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

Loose Bruce

I have a litter coming next month. Don't know how many there will be, might be a few that aren't spoken for. House X Loose Bruce. Thanks Carnell Erickson

Old Post 07-13-2011 05:28 AM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote