UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
idbowdude
UKC Forum Member

Here's a male that I lost this winter. He was out of Gold Dust Hammering Hank & a female out of Handsome Hank. I had one litter of pups out of him. I've got 4 nice females here from that cross. I tryed to breed him several times after that with no luck. I sure miss old Tom. Here he is on a bear. Mark

Last edited by idbowdude on 03-03-2010 at 04:27 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2010 04:22 AM
idbowdude is offline Click Here to See the Profile for idbowdude Click here to Send idbowdude a Private Message Find more posts by idbowdude Add idbowdude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking dog

That's the kind of built dog I like Mark. Sorry you lost him. Carnell

Old Post 03-03-2010 02:22 PM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by MUSKINGUM RIVER

Hittles Mea

Hey Matt, looks like you need a little photo help, see if Troy can help. LOL!!!!!!!!~~~Jeff

Old Post 03-03-2010 04:34 PM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nutman
UKC Forum Member

House's Jasper

Nice looking dog, but the guy with him sure is an ugly cuss.

Old Post 03-03-2010 04:51 PM
nutman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nutman Click here to Send nutman a Private Message Click Here to Email nutman Find more posts by nutman Add nutman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House's Ky Lacy

Thats a nice picture of all those hides on that barn.

Old Post 03-03-2010 08:11 PM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKINGUM RIVER
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

Next time I'll have Troy take the Pic.

Old Post 03-03-2010 08:20 PM
MUSKINGUM RIVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKINGUM RIVER Click here to Send MUSKINGUM RIVER a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKINGUM RIVER Find more posts by MUSKINGUM RIVER Add MUSKINGUM RIVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

Re: Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by MUSKINGUM RIVER
Next time I'll have Troy take the Pic.
I bet you'll have to show him how to use the camera. lol !!! Jeff

Old Post 03-03-2010 08:56 PM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKINGUM RIVER
UKC Forum Member

MR. DUVALL

WE ARE GOING TONIGHT,WE'LL SEE HOW GOOD HIS CAMERA SKILLS ARE

Old Post 03-03-2010 08:59 PM
MUSKINGUM RIVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKINGUM RIVER Click here to Send MUSKINGUM RIVER a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKINGUM RIVER Find more posts by MUSKINGUM RIVER Add MUSKINGUM RIVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Basco's Bayouside Betty direct daughter of House's Cheif

Comrade Creek's Jargo direct grandson of House's Cheif

Comrade Creek's Sundown Joe - greatgrandson of House's Cheif

Comrade Creek

Last edited by Eddie Basco on 03-03-2010 at 10:07 PM

Old Post 03-03-2010 09:59 PM
Eddie Basco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Basco Click here to Send Eddie Basco a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Basco Find more posts by Eddie Basco Add Eddie Basco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lowell Lynn
UKC Forum Member

Houses "Cloe".

Old Post 03-03-2010 10:08 PM
Lowell Lynn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lowell Lynn Click here to Send Lowell Lynn a Private Message Click Here to Email Lowell Lynn Find more posts by Lowell Lynn Add Lowell Lynn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-04-2010 04:35 AM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Hey Lowell,

They were talking about HOUSE BRED hounds(REAL COONDOGS) not house dogs.

Comrade Creek

Old Post 03-04-2010 12:24 PM
Eddie Basco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Basco Click here to Send Eddie Basco a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Basco Find more posts by Eddie Basco Add Eddie Basco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Here's some House Blood in action

Last edited by lavell on 03-06-2010 at 07:44 PM

Old Post 03-05-2010 12:23 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

lavell,

I have never been on a big cat hunt. I have always wanted to go and see how it's done. Where are you from?

Comrade Creek

Old Post 03-05-2010 04:15 PM
JohnBoy
UKC Forum Member

Dang!

I have to say that is an AWESOME picture! If those 2 little dogs will tree that friggin thing they want back down from nothing! MAN!

Old Post 03-05-2010 04:55 PM
JohnBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnBoy Click here to Send JohnBoy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnBoy Add JohnBoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Eddie

Eddie, I'm in Idaho.

Old Post 03-05-2010 07:22 PM
JohnBoy
UKC Forum Member

Idaho

I was in Moscow, ID at the University in 2000 on a soils contest. I was all in that area, the palouse region, Mt. Moscow. Some of the most unique unreal country I have ever been in-Loved It-I want to go back some day. Saw plenty of cat tracks on the hike up Mt Moscow to.

Old Post 03-05-2010 08:43 PM
JohnBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnBoy Click here to Send JohnBoy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnBoy Add JohnBoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dang!

quote:
Originally posted by JohnBoy
I have to say that is an AWESOME picture! If those 2 little dogs will tree that friggin thing they want back down from nothing! MAN!

thats why we all like the True house bred dogs..
they are bred to track/tree treegame
not fight each other for the tree...

smokey joe in 1977 ,grandson to house cheif

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 03-05-2010 08:52 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

casey jo linebred house cheif
with some singing billy/carolina casey and
she was granddaughter of halls dangerous ranger out of house hank.

these dogs go for the meat not each other,,lol
i seen this dog inside of a colvert under a dirt road ,
she belly crawled inside pipe to get face to face with a coon
we had to dig mud out of other side of pipe to let coon out so she would/could follow coon out so we wouldnt have to did road up to get her out..
also had to grab her back feet and pull/slide her down out of a few den trees with a hole at the bottom.
the coon could chew on her all it wanted ,but she was not backing up and was intent on killing it or be killed .

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 03-05-2010 09:08 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

heres my best night,,1hour and 45 minutes from the house back to the house.didnt have time to skin them,would shoot coon out take it from dog and send dog on and before i could get to road ,treed again,all i had time to do was carry coon to road hide it in the ditch and go back to the next tree.good thing my lights went dead or i would have hurt the coons dinner club meeting at that cornfield,had 1 got stuck in tree and 1 crawled off from ditch that didnt get killed all the way..

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 03-05-2010 09:25 PM
Oren
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-06-2010 01:59 PM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Here's a year and half old House bred female

Old Post 03-07-2010 03:32 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-10-2010 08:05 PM
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Lavell,

Keep posting those cat pictures, I love looking at them. When is cat season up there?

Comrade Creek

Old Post 03-10-2010 08:47 PM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Eddie

I sent you a pm. Our lion season starts the 15th of Aug. and runs through March 31. It's about over for the year.

Old Post 03-11-2010 01:30 AM