UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Racket Ridge Crash
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Cash picked up some more Pkc money last week At Elizabethtown, Ky and another win last night at New Haven, Ky.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2021 07:14 PM
Tyler Nalley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Nalley Click here to Send Tyler Nalley a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Nalley Visit Tyler Nalley's homepage! Find more posts by Tyler Nalley Add Tyler Nalley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Looks like Big Dave to me haha! Cash sure is a nice hound.

Old Post 03-31-2021 12:56 AM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Cash

This is a fine looking tree dog with the mouth to go with it. Love it!

Old Post 03-31-2021 01:15 AM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Walt and Levi Mollypup

Walt singled her out after season. Been with her several nights. She is getting it done. Progressing nicely continuing to impress from time to time. Like hunting a old dog most of the time. Crash x Barbie

Last edited by Ed Mauney on 04-02-2021 at 03:19 PM

Old Post 03-31-2021 03:56 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

CROOK Crash/Tessa Lou

Crook is Owned by Tim Wolfe ( W.Va. ) and by the way of Crash and Tessa Lou. This is only the 3rd night in the woods for Crook and Tim, Hayley, and Ron are pumped up about this young good looking male. Ron Moore of W.Va. made the cross. Good luck with him Guys and Gal. Dave

Old Post 04-11-2021 01:23 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pup reports

Been a good week, several calls and text , Luke Emberson won some more $ on Racket Ridge Cash Crash x Sugar Pia, Walt and Levi Hanks got a UKC cast win on Molly Crash x Barbie. Very proud! Mr Woofter I'm excited about the litter Ron Moore raised, looks like they are showing interest early , thanks for sharing pics and reports. Been breeding a few females, will share updated list soon. Take Care All, Rocky

Old Post 04-26-2021 01:48 PM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Looking for opinions on whether this potential cross might be too tight. Any comments will be accepted as such opinions but might give me more food for thought. I'm not looking at doing this any time real soon but just thinking of possibility's on down the road. I haven't been hunting very much and I still need time with these females before I'd consider them worthy of breeding but I'm getting the urge to hit the brush again, maybe not like I use to but never the less more than I have. lol.

------------Gr Nt Ch Double Springs Echo II
---------Gr Nt Ch Double Springs Bodacious
------------Gr Nt Ch Razor Ridge Pop A Dot
------Ch Gr Nt Ch Goodson's Rowdy Bocephus
------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley’s Blue Rambo II
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Davis’s White River Salin Sadie
------------Gr Nt Ch Davis’s White River Sugar
---Gr Nt Ch Racket Ridge Crash
------------Nt Ch Quinn Southern Blue Thunder
---------Gr Nt Ch Tuckers Blue Boomer
------------Christians Blue Gretchen
------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Il. Smokey River Bobbie

POTENTIAL CROSS

------------Gr Nt Ch Double Springs Echo II
---------Gr Nt Ch Double Springs Bodacious
------------Gr Nt Ch Razor Ridge Pop A Dot
------Gr Nt Ch Hotr Bo's Mr. Blue
---Ohio Valley Blue Spirit/Cheyanne
------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Northern Blue Hammer XVIII
---------NGRNCH Gr Nt Ch Treeslammin Blue Hillbilly
------------Nt Ch Treeslammin Blue Queen
------Gr Nt Ch Rocky Ridge Blue Layla
------------Gr Nt Ch Mead's Super Jet 6
---------Gr Nt Ch Glista's Blue Creek Boo Boo
------------Gr Nt Ch Treeslammin Blue Angel

Old Post 04-28-2021 05:02 PM
ov_blues is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Nope

Should work. U got other lines mixed in.

Old Post 04-28-2021 07:01 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Cash

Cash got another cast win this week$ That litter hes off of Crash x Sugar Pia is doing well. Have had a few nice females brought in and bred to Crash last few weeks. Thanks to the folks hunting those Crash pups and considering him for their good females. Rocky
Females bred- Mark Vandeventer 217 254 3338
Robert Shelton 580 716 0217

Old Post 04-30-2021 04:06 PM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Shelton
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again Rocky for all you did to make sure we got Lottie covered, way above and beyond what most would do !!!!!
Thank Ya

Old Post 05-03-2021 02:00 AM
Robert Shelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Shelton Click here to Send Robert Shelton a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Shelton Add Robert Shelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oklahunter48
UKC Forum Member

Lottie

How’s lottie bred?

Old Post 05-03-2021 02:42 AM
Oklahunter48 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oklahunter48 Click here to Send Oklahunter48 a Private Message Find more posts by Oklahunter48 Add Oklahunter48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Lottie

No problem Robert, I just try to treat people right, best I can anyway. Thanks for bringing her. Rocky

Old Post 05-03-2021 12:16 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Re: Food for Thought

quote:
Originally posted by Solid Northern
Just that :
Would it be possible to cross one sister to Big C and one to Crash /
if satisfied with both , then back on each , just a thought . Good luck with your plans . I have a grandson of Treeslammin Angel on ice , she was a super nice female . Nice to see her name again in your females breeding .

I had actually thought of breeding one to Crash and the other to BC, just didn't think beyond that. I like both females although they have a little different personalities, but both have good traits, just need hunted more than I am hunting right now. Planning on making some changes to that real soon and get back to the way that I used to hunt.

Old Post 05-05-2021 11:09 PM
ov_blues is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Tim Lincoln from Missouri bred his female to Crash Tuesday . She is out of George Jones .
Tim Lincoln 573-238-2960
I also bred a female of mine out of Leon’s Dark Side yesterday 502-294-9719

Old Post 05-06-2021 03:21 PM
Tyler Nalley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Nalley Click here to Send Tyler Nalley a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Nalley Visit Tyler Nalley's homepage! Find more posts by Tyler Nalley Add Tyler Nalley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bork
UKC Forum Member

What’s the bottom side on the Leon female you bred

Old Post 05-07-2021 12:27 AM
Bork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bork Click here to Send Bork a Private Message Click Here to Email Bork Find more posts by Bork Add Bork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

don't own a hair on Crash but this hound is reproducing and natural treedogs. he is going to have great numbers.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 05-08-2021 09:34 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

Crash X Della
Just finished to Champion with a bang!
11 Months old
3 Best of Show's in 4 events
Over all winner at the 2021 Little Mtn Music Show

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 05-17-2021 at 05:22 AM

Old Post 05-16-2021 11:46 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pat

Pat she has grown into nice outfit! Word is she's doing well in the woods too, been getting good reports on this litter. Glad to see your enjoying her, congrats and keep up the good work! Take Care, Rocky

Old Post 05-17-2021 03:02 PM
Walt Hanks
UKC Forum Member

Molly

We took Molly to Bluetick days. Picked up a cast win and finished in the top 10 registered on Saturday night. She is progressing into a nice young hound. We are so happy for all the Crash pup wins in Shows and Hunts. (Crash x Barbie) Walt and Levi

RIP: UKC GRNiteCh/ PKC Ch/ 2011 PKC world hunt finalist/ 2012 UKC world hunt top 100
IL Smoky River Blue Ann II

Up and coming:
Hanks' Hardwood Rose
Hanks' Hardwood Molly

Old Post 05-17-2021 07:34 PM
Walt Hanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walt Hanks Click here to Send Walt Hanks a Private Message Click Here to Email Walt Hanks Find more posts by Walt Hanks Add Walt Hanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats to Luke Emberson and Bradley Huckelby on making Cash a $KC Ch this week, he's an impressive youngster. Keep up good work !

Old Post 05-28-2021 06:40 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

My Sneakers female just had 9 Crash pups 5 female and 4 males Sneakers is out of Pink Floyed and Dizzie 217/254/3338

Old Post 05-31-2021 01:16 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Starting to tree a bunch of kittens lately with Crush he’s coming along nicely gonna start hitting the hunts here soon with him . We made Crash a PKC champion last week as well . Dusting Mock from Missouri bred his GRNITECH Patience female to Crash today. It was good meeting Dustin and his wife.

Old Post 06-10-2021 06:46 PM
Pat Bizich
Banned

Here is a video of Crash X Della Female
Just as a point of interest
Her name is Pepper
Same dog as in the bench picture I posted
She has 'Never " been hunted with another dog
Everything she has done to date is alone
And excuse my Video skills.

https://streamable.com/r5att4

https://streamable.com/b32qa8

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 06-19-2021 at 06:21 AM

Old Post 06-19-2021 06:12 AM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Pat

Awesome job

Old Post 06-29-2021 02:48 AM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Pat she looks and sounds nice, glad your putting the time in, in woods and show. Crash is doing well, have been more females brought in to breed to him, will be seeing some X breed pups soon as well, we will update list soon. Got another pup to hunt last week, Steve Bankston was kind enough to give me the opportunity to buy Jake, Crash x Redstick Anne, he's a nice pup, looking forward to the roasting ear season. Take Care, Rocky

Old Post 07-02-2021 07:02 PM