UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Dual Grand Nolan Creek Maverick HTX 3 pups coming soon!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Nolan Creek Maverick HTX 3 pups coming soon!

Maverick should have 2-3 litters early December. Pups will be SS in PKC. Out of nice females with big motors that are independent hounds, also have good mouths. I want these pups in the hands of competition hunters. They will not disappoint. Give me a call or text anytime, 254-231-6229 . Thanks

Milano, Tx

Nitech CH Nolan Creek Pride
Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Grnitech Grch pr Nolan Creek Prides Maverick HTX 3

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2016 12:09 AM
Ryan Karl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Karl Click here to Send Ryan Karl a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Karl Find more posts by Ryan Karl Add Ryan Karl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Old Post 10-15-2016 02:57 PM
Ryan Karl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Karl Click here to Send Ryan Karl a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Karl Find more posts by Ryan Karl Add Ryan Karl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Nolan Creek Roxz is due end of November. I plan on hunting her in the spring SS early next year. Roxz is off of Grnitech Grch blue creek gauge and Grnitech Arnold's Blue Dic-z. Gauge is off jet 8 and grnitech hooker(off bullet). Dic-z is off bullet 2 and Grnitech Arnold's su-z 2. I really want these pups to be in the hands of competition hunters. They will have what it takes to win. PKC and UKC reg and SS.

I also have another female that is due early December. Nolan Creek Velvet is off Grnitech blackburns blue hemi and a nice bred female. She is heavy Nolan creek bred and I am extremely excited about her pups. This is her third litter. Her other two litters were off country blueticks and all were hard hunting bust through the dark pups at 7 months old. extremely smart. I am excited to keep a couple off this litter as well as the other litter. PKC and UKC reg and SS also.

Call or text anytime 254-231-6229

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Old Post 10-25-2016 09:28 PM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Roxz

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Old Post 10-26-2016 08:43 PM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Velvet

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Old Post 10-26-2016 08:44 PM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Roxz is bred, right now I have 3 deposits on pups. Going to take 2 more deposits until pups are born. Give me a call or text anytime to get your name down. 254-231-6229.

Also have some pups spoken for out of velvet. Going to take 3 more deposits on her until pups are born.

Pups will be 400 each. PKC and UKC registered. SS eligible. Really want comp hunters to take a good look at these pups because they will have what it takes to win in any registry. Guaranteed.

Call or text anytime, 254-231-6229

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Old Post 11-01-2016 09:00 PM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

I can get pups from Texas to Ohio.

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Old Post 11-02-2016 06:29 AM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Maverick will be breeding a very nice heavy smokey river bred female tomorrow. She is an older female but if everything works out it will be awesome.

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Old Post 11-02-2016 08:05 PM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Had grace tested and she is to far out of heat to breed. Hopefully they catch her in time next heat.

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Old Post 11-03-2016 09:08 PM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Roxz is looking great. Very excited about pups out of her. Want to get some in the hands of hard hunters!

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Old Post 11-07-2016 10:05 PM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Roxz and ISZ are bred

Isz is also bred. She is a littermate sister to Roxz. Isz has been in one hunt and has a first place win. Also has won some on the bench

------- Grnitech Grch Meads Blue Jet 7
---- Grnitech Grch Meads Blue Jet 8
------- Notch away blue teenie
-- Grnitech Grch Blue Creek Gauge
------- Fch Grnitech Grch Vinin Runnin Bullet
---- Grnitech Coats Bawl Creek Hooker
------- Grnitech Buffalo Creek To Tuff Betty

Roxz/ IsZ

------ Fch Grnitech Grch Vinin Runnin Bullet
----Grnitech Grch Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
------ Grnitech Smokey River Jeans Blue June
-- Grnitech Arnold's Blue Dic-z
------- Grnitech Browns Bama Blue Devil
---- Grnitech Arnold's Blue Su-z II
------- Grnitech Arnold's blue Su-z

Milano, Tx

Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Last edited by Ryan Karl on 11-13-2016 at 09:05 PM

Old Post 11-13-2016 09:00 PM