UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ace x Raven pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Ace x Raven pups born 10/15/16

Grnitech ch Herron lockdown bad ace. X
Dual grand Sandy River Raven

Will have some pups available depending on how many she ends up having.
Pups are due in bout 2 and half weeks.
Oct. 19 is due date.
Located in Danville va.
Please call or text for info if interested
Will be askin 300 a peice .
434 251 2712

They will be ukc and PKC.
Performance in ukc.

Last edited by Brumfield4 on 10-21-2016 at 01:47 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2016 05:54 AM
Brumfield4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brumfield4 Click here to Send Brumfield4 a Private Message Click Here to Email Brumfield4 Find more posts by Brumfield4 Add Brumfield4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Woodfin
UKC Forum Member

Do you have a pedigree for pups?

Old Post 09-30-2016 03:26 PM
J.Woodfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Woodfin Click here to Send J.Woodfin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Woodfin Find more posts by J.Woodfin Add J.Woodfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Text me if you don't mind I can send you pics of the papers or what ever you would like. I m not familiar with posting pictures or any thing.
Hope it's not an inconvenience.

Old Post 09-30-2016 04:25 PM
Brumfield4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brumfield4 Click here to Send Brumfield4 a Private Message Click Here to Email Brumfield4 Find more posts by Brumfield4 Add Brumfield4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Raven is all Vaughn bred on top.
Some smokey River and northern bred on bottom.

Look on the stud dog page and ace pedigree will be on one of his pages.
More details on either feel free to call or text.
Thanks

Last edited by Brumfield4 on 09-30-2016 at 04:42 PM

Old Post 09-30-2016 04:27 PM
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Ace's pedigree

----------------SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE TRAMP (SM RIVER BLUE SPUD X SM RIVER BE'S BLUE JEAN)
---------ANDERSONS BLUE JAKE
---------------FAWN RIVER LACY ( LIBERTY BLUE SAM X Sm RIVERChiefs Jezebell
----FOX CREEK BLUE BRUTUS
--------------MAYBERRY BLUE ANDY ( SM RIVER CHIEFS BLU TRAPPER X SM RIVER BLUE BELL)
--------MAYBERRY BLUE NIPPET
--------------MAYBERRY BLUE DARLING (MAILES BLUE DARLING X TAYLORS TREEIN TRIXIE)

ACE

-------------LICKSTONE JOE
-------HAW CREEK BOOT SCOOT
-----------HOLLLOWAYS BLUE CHELY
---PAYNES ABBY
-----------CROSS CREEK DIAMOND(SM RIVER CHIEFS BLUE JAKE X WILDWOOD WINDEX)
-------DEEP CREEKS BELL
----------OKLAHOMA ANNIE(SM RIVER CRAZY BLUE FLY X SM RIVER CHIEFS BL DANCER)

Old Post 09-30-2016 04:47 PM
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Ravens pedigree

------CH nelsons blue buster
--CH moarks busters blue lum
------moarks lady bug

--Levi Thomas

------NITECH honeycutts blue preacher II
--Watson blue Lula
------Watsons blue Maxine

GRNITECH GRCH Sandy River Raven

------matts stars and bars blue dan
--Burkes mtn music blue roscoe
------matts stars and bars blue gal

--Shade tree Thomas

------GRNITECH bingos northern blue dancer
--arrat nasty tree tipper
------NITECH CH phuffs blue lightning Leah

Last edited by Brumfield4 on 09-30-2016 at 05:00 PM

Old Post 09-30-2016 04:58 PM
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 10-05-2016 03:07 AM
J.Woodfin
UKC Forum Member

What ever happened to the male pup you got from me? Didn't you sell him when you got this female?

Old Post 10-05-2016 03:49 AM
J.Woodfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Woodfin Click here to Send J.Woodfin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Woodfin Find more posts by J.Woodfin Add J.Woodfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Sold him when he was I think about 15 months old.
Nice lil hound. Good mouth and all. Runnin and treeing his own Coon pretty decent.
My oldest son was born when he was really startin to crank and I knew I needed to be around the house helpin the wife so I knew I wasn't going to keep him hunting when he needed it most so I sold him while he was doin well.

Old Post 10-06-2016 12:59 AM
J.Woodfin
UKC Forum Member

Where'd he end up going?

Old Post 10-07-2016 03:17 PM
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Down in NC.
Not far from here. I got a new phone and wasn't able to swap the numbers over so I lost contact with him.
A year or so ago I think, not 100% sure but I thought I seen the dog on here for sale for about 2000.

Old Post 10-07-2016 08:15 PM
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 10-14-2016 10:18 PM
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

They are here

Pups were born October 15.
9 pups total.
I have 1 male left.
And 4 females.

Please contact me if interested.
Plenty of references on both dogs if interested.
434 251 2712.

Will be ready to go home around first or second week of December.
Wormed and first round of shots will be taken care of.

Old Post 10-21-2016 01:51 AM
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

3 females left

Looking like as of right this second only have 3 females left.
Mabe less if a few come through with what I have been told.

Old Post 10-25-2016 03:03 AM
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Guys I have personally hunted with Raven and she is a really nice coondog .By the way, Raven is easy on the eyes too ! Trees Coon and good looking too ! Help yourselves here fellas . You can't go wrong with one of these pups .

Last edited by Craig Cooper on 10-25-2016 at 02:56 PM

Old Post 10-25-2016 02:54 PM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

2 females left

Old Post 10-26-2016 11:56 PM
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Last chance fellas!!
Only 1 female left

Old Post 10-28-2016 01:07 AM
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

All pups sold!!

Old Post 10-29-2016 08:59 PM
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

These pups will be eligible for the PKC SS . Michael and I are paying ACE up for the year Monday .

Old Post 10-30-2016 02:08 AM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brumfield4
UKC Forum Member

Had a fella not come through.
Still have 1 female available now!

Old Post 11-02-2016 09:04 PM