UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Main Street?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Philip
UKC Forum Member

Main Street?

Who is the original Mr. Mainstreet, in the English world.
Don't hold it against me for not knowing. Lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2020 02:38 AM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Main Street Roy. Stanley Nichols

Old Post 02-13-2020 03:01 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Dogs

Irwin Sutton had a female called mainstreet something before anyone I knew I think it was rose

Old Post 02-13-2020 03:13 AM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Stanley nichols goes back before Roy

Old Post 02-13-2020 03:28 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

There is only one true Mainstreet.... And it ends at Stanley Nichols front steps 😎

Old Post 02-13-2020 04:52 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Souders
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Nicole's started with Nicole's tree spike which was golden sonny on top and silvertone on the bottom. From him was the Mainstreet Roy which Mr. Nicoles also campaigned. He was heavey Woodstock redman on the bottom side. From there Mr. Nicoles had Mainstreet Max which was heavy rocky breeding on the bottom side. Roy also produced Mainstreet Jack That Mr. Asa Briggs campaigned And he was out of a daughter of Tree spike. Roy also produced World champion mainstreet john the baptis whos mother was swamprooster and rocky Breed.

Old Post 02-13-2020 12:20 PM
Matt Souders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Souders Click here to Send Matt Souders a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Souders Find more posts by Matt Souders Add Matt Souders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

Thank you.
I am going to need another one.

Old Post 02-13-2020 05:17 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Souders
UKC Forum Member

I don't think Mr. Nicoles has a stud or raising pups right now. Asa Briggs could probably help you find what your looking for. I think he's stayed with the original linage of tree spike threw jack and then breed some nice females off him to big river bred hounds which is little joe breeding. I think spike threw sunny was little joe breeding and what it all originally went back to. I don't have contact info for Rory cowels (Big river) or Asa Briggs, but I think those two men will be able to help you. They used to get on here occasionally still might? Try to search for them or look in the English classifieds. Also there is an English Facebook page That gets a lot more traffic than the forums do.

Old Post 02-14-2020 10:44 AM
Matt Souders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Souders Click here to Send Matt Souders a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Souders Find more posts by Matt Souders Add Matt Souders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Souders
UKC Forum Member

Also Treavor Hack in Ohio has a dog named mainstreet blue. He is out of Jack. it was an outcross onto Hatchie river Dottie who is the number 1 historical producing female. Not sure if he has any breeding's coming up but he goes by Hoosier Man1 on these forums. Never hunted with him but he's done a good amount of wining with blue and people that has hunted with Blue has nothing but good to say.

Old Post 02-14-2020 10:53 AM
Philip
UKC Forum Member

I have contacted Trevor, on Blue
You guys with a good female, potential customer here

Old Post 02-14-2020 12:43 PM
Matt Souders
UKC Forum Member

Don’t forget about razor in upper pa/Ohio. Top ten the last years in ukc world and Dino’s son. (Dino is double Roy breed. I’m not familiar with the bottom side of razors pedigree but I know his mom and her dad I believe we’re top ten in the ukc world at one time. Shane Hutcheson owns him.

Old Post 02-14-2020 12:50 PM
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

If you want to compete at a high level with the English breed you should go see someone that has a stud that goes back to Jack. Trevor’s dog Blue and Asa’s Crow dog are the top two that come to mind. Both have won a pile and compete at a very high level everywhere they go in both kc’s.

Old Post 02-14-2020 02:12 PM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

I have a female, out of Mayhem, who is out of Dino.

Will finish her, thinking about the next one.

Old Post 02-14-2020 09:40 PM