UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wasted lots of time!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rdmedders
UKC Forum Member

Wasted lots of time!

21 month old female, still hasn't treed her own coon yet!!! Looks Iike I'm going have to start over!! Getting to old, to be wasting my time waiting on a dog!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2017 03:43 PM
rdmedders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdmedders Click here to Send rdmedders a Private Message Click Here to Email rdmedders Find more posts by rdmedders Add rdmedders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

...I may be able to help you out if you decide to start over...GOOD LUCK..Whatever you decide....843-841-5008

Old Post 03-24-2017 04:28 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wasted lots of time!

quote:
Originally posted by rdmedders
21 month old female, still hasn't treed her own coon yet!!! Looks Iike I'm going have to start over!! Getting to old, to be wasting my time waiting on a dog!!
We all have started over at some point in life with dogs!! thing about getting older!! you learn what to look for in young dogs!! those that have that natural ability and be able to spot it at young age!! not wait until you have spent months of time hoping they will be some kind of magic happen!!! they will make a good one!!miracle !!!listen to advice thats telling ya hunt it more!! those that tell ya to hunt it for 3 yrs!! normally breeders or dog jockeys!! that are in it for money!! they will always say BELIEVE ME! BELIEVE ME!! or TRUST ME!!if anyone uses Believe in a sentence more than 3 times dont trust them!! believe me!!

Old Post 03-24-2017 05:41 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rdmedders
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-25-2017 04:28 PM
rdmedders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdmedders Click here to Send rdmedders a Private Message Click Here to Email rdmedders Find more posts by rdmedders Add rdmedders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now just how much fun would it be if every pup started right off and made a nice dog? Or if you knew up front that the pup you bought was going to be a good one. What would be the fun in that? Is it really a "waste" of time if a pup doesn't turn out? My granddaddy used to say, "it isn't the destination but the journey that counts".

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-25-2017 at 10:13 PM

Old Post 03-25-2017 10:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote