UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > World Champion Sambo
Should Sam be world champion
This poll is closed.
Yes 200 76.63%
No 61 23.37%
Total: 261 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Chaz/Roy Grant

Guys, both of you need to stop bickering and making comments that seem to agitate the situation, rather than enlighten this board of facts of the case. Please do not let your egos cause this post to be deleted. If anyone is truely interested in seeing a resolution in this matter that does not smear or defame any of the ACTUAL parties involved, please stop the offhand comments as they merely distract from the real issue/s. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 11-11-2017 at 07:10 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2017 05:26 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CedarTree50
No sir he had 125 minus on Friday night from a bad call i made. Saturday night he ended up with 375 plus with the last tree Non hunting guide said we had no time left in hunt when judge said we did. Take the last coon away he ends up with 150 still gets thru the zones.
since you are trying to be honest did your - points on the cast that left you with only 25 points to advance come from running and baying a hog witch your dog should have been scratched ?or is this something else circulating in the rumor mill ? maybe ukc should be talking to the guide that took ya to s.c. lol oink oink .

Last edited by thomasg on 11-11-2017 at 08:46 PM

Old Post 11-11-2017 08:04 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CedarTree50
UKC Forum Member

Nah bud he struck for 25 treed for 125 left tree cause rough Dog then went on get treed again with Coon so he won cast with 25 plus. He want run a hog hunt him every night in them. The 3 northern dogs run the hog all night long. Unlike most people I will tell you the good and the bad about one. Is sam perfect heck no he is a dog he makes mistakes but doesn’t make many as some.

Last edited by CedarTree50 on 11-11-2017 at 08:18 PM

Old Post 11-11-2017 08:08 PM
CedarTree50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CedarTree50 Click here to Send CedarTree50 a Private Message Click Here to Email CedarTree50 Find more posts by CedarTree50 Add CedarTree50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

CedarTree50/thomasg

Do either of you expect to accomplish anything positive with all this bickering? Why not let the end results do the talking. While I respect both of you to express your opinions, they are just that-opinions! Let the results do the talking. The old saying "the more you stir poop the more it stinks" certainly rings true in this case. Win with honor, lose with honor, there is always another hunt, but respect once lost is hard to regain. My best to those involved, I hope this issue is resolved in the best way possible. Dave

Old Post 11-11-2017 09:20 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Uhh ohh Dave didn't have but one good nerve left and y'all got on it !!

Old Post 11-11-2017 09:27 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Re: CedarTree50/thomasg

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Do either of you expect to accomplish anything positive with all this bickering? Why not let the end results do the talking. While I respect both of you to express your opinions, they are just that-opinions! Let the results do the talking. The old saying "the more you stir poop the more it stinks" certainly rings true in this case. Win with honor, lose with honor, there is always another hunt, but respect once lost is hard to regain. My best to those involved, I hope this issue is resolved in the best way possible. Dave

Uh Dave.......CedatTree was there. He stated he handled the dog himself. Now that is not opinion. That is either a fact or a lie. I have no idea which it is but it is one or the other, not an opinion.
I would be fine with them that was there enlightening us and them that wasn't remaining silent.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 11-11-2017 10:14 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jim

You are correct as always ( seriously ) and I whole heartly agree with you. Let those who were there enlighten us if they desire and those who were not remain silent. Cedartree will serve his cause best by refusing comment on post made by those who were not present and based on hearsay. My advise to all is wait on the outcome to comment. Dave

Old Post 11-11-2017 10:59 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Jim both you and Dave were not there and y'all are commenting hee, hee , hee !!

Old Post 11-12-2017 12:01 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Not about what went on!!!! Tape ole Fred's paw up and get in the woods. Should he get after a deer,, you ought to be able to hobble him down, that is if you didn't load up on steak. LOL. Dave

Old Post 11-12-2017 01:03 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

UKC has done the best that they could do given the situation that they were given. They investigated fully and got to the truth of what happened at the Zone hunt. Now they are deciding what course of action to take. If y'all would just settle down and trust them to do the right thing you might be very very surprised at what really went on.

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:32 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CedarTree50
UKC Forum Member

Richard since you know everything tell us what happened then cause I was there you wasn’t?

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:49 AM
CedarTree50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CedarTree50 Click here to Send CedarTree50 a Private Message Click Here to Email CedarTree50 Find more posts by CedarTree50 Add CedarTree50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I am waiting on UKC. So you were on Sambo's Sat night cast at the Zones?

Old Post 11-12-2017 03:38 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CedarTree50
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir I was handling him

Old Post 11-12-2017 03:43 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Cedar, Was there a problem that night or not? Or is this something that got started after the fact? I heard there was a coon added after the cast signed the card, did that happen? What is taking so long for UKC to make a ruling? You should know what is going on if you were there. Lets here what you think happened, I'm not sure If I get it......

Old Post 11-12-2017 04:04 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CedarTree50
UKC Forum Member

No sir wasn’t brought up until the next day or two. We had four minutes left in the hunt when I treed my dog which me and the judge clearly stated and the Non hunting guide said we had no time left that’s where it’s coming from we added a coon after the hunt. Then went on to win the world hunt after Ukc told me I was good to go to hunt on Friday night of world hunt I got to take all the prizes and trophies home and 2 month later I’m still dealing with this non sense.

Old Post 11-12-2017 04:19 AM
yadkintar
Banned

So just a simple yes or no did a backup handler pull sombody else's dog off of a tree at the end of the hunt and put it in the box at the zones ?

Old Post 11-12-2017 12:30 PM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
We had four minutes left in the hunt when I treed my dog which me and the judge clearly stated and the Non hunting guide said we had no time left

If this is the only question it should have been decided in two seconds.

Is there any other question or is this the only question holding up their decision?

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 11-12-2017 12:43 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Richard since you know everything tell us what happened then cause I was there you wasn’t?

I am waiting on UKC to sort it out. Apparantly everyone that was there has a different account of what went on. And from what I have heard, the accounts keep changing so UKC is having a hard time figuring it out. Maybe that is why there is so much discussion. I have been on a lot of casts where everyone in the cast has a different memory of what went on. And policemen and lawyers all say that eyewitness accounts and descriptions can be unreliable. So, as I have said several times, why don't we just let UKC figure it out and trust them to come up with what happened? Mr Gingerich is a very intelligent man and is of the upmost integrity. He will straighten this mess out.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-12-2017 at 01:45 PM

Old Post 11-12-2017 01:22 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

How is UKC going to sort it out when they going on hearsay? UKC was not there, the only guys involved was the two at the tree..

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:03 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

jmo it doesn't matter what the guides or anyone on the cast stopwatch said the only time that matters is the judge give him the benefit of doubt he is doing his best!!

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:05 PM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Who was keeping the time, the judge or the back up guide? That is what happens when everyone in the cast has a stop watch and no one can keep time.. HeHeHeHeHeHe!!!!

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:12 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
How is UKC going to sort it out when they going on hearsay? UKC was not there, the only guys involved was the two at the tree..

By UKC you mean Allen Gingerich. Do you honestly think that he is going to make a decision of this magnitude based on hearsay?

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:15 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

What is the idea of everyone having a clock? I have seen where a hunter would say I got the time on that dog, that is interfering with the cast, its not his job.... When someone else says the time run out, not his job, you have to go with what the judge said happened, not what one of the hunters said happened. This is what happens when you let the whole cast help judge.. JMI

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:22 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Sambo...

quote:
Who was keeping the time, the judge or the back up guide?

One judge should be the official time keeper and his time should be final...but it should be decided right then and there...not a day or two later...Sambo should win by default if nothing else...

Update the rules to prevent this from happening again...

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:50 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Sambo...

quote:
Who was keeping the time, the judge or the back up guide?

One judge should be the official time keeper and his time should be final...but it should be decided right then and there...not a day or two later...Sambo should win by default if nothing else...

Update the rules to prevent this from happening again...

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:50 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote