UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Yellowwood State Forest
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rockcreek21
UKC Forum Member

Yellowwood State Forest

Does anbody know anything about coon hunting at yellowwood sf in Indiana? Me and a buddy are wantin to hunt Indiana next November and we don't know anybody up there and I've been looking at public land and came across this place and glendale..I'm pretty sure u can't hunt glendale.. if anybody can help with any info I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2013 07:01 PM
rockcreek21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockcreek21 Click here to Send rockcreek21 a Private Message Find more posts by rockcreek21 Add rockcreek21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffm
UKC Forum Member

I am sure you can hunt Glendale you just have to sign in at the check station. I have squirrell hunted there great place. Yellowood has some good huning also but is alot rougher ground mostly hills and hollers. Hope this helps you some

Old Post 01-22-2013 09:49 PM
jeffm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffm Click here to Send jeffm a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffm Find more posts by jeffm Add jeffm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockcreek21
UKC Forum Member

I called glendale today and they allow coonhuntin..that's where we'll be goin. Any good areas for coon in glendale? Thanks for posting by the way

Old Post 01-23-2013 05:30 AM
rockcreek21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockcreek21 Click here to Send rockcreek21 a Private Message Find more posts by rockcreek21 Add rockcreek21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote