UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Big game pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mo bear hunter
New UKC Forum Member

Big game pups

I have a litter of Walker cross pups born 12-13-18..They have 1st shots and wormed...They are out of my line of dogs that Ive had since about 1998...The great grand father was a registered Walker dog...He was the best bear dog Ive ever owned..The grandmother was a very good lion dog that was out of Stan Mechams line ...All pups out of this line do me very well..I hunt bear and lion in the western states and Wisconsin...About every 2 to 3 yrs I get pups out of this line...They have been early starters and do it from truck to tree...I live in southern Missouri and I will be heading to Arizona to hunt in March and can bring pups out ...I own the Mom and Dad to these pups..and have photos I can text ...Im asking 100 each.....Plz call 928 925 6336...The last photo is the moms standing on the tree next to her sister and the dad is standing on the log ..

Last edited by Mo bear hunter on 02-19-2019 at 03:32 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-16-2019 01:57 AM
Mo bear hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mo bear hunter Click here to Send Mo bear hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Mo bear hunter Find more posts by Mo bear hunter Add Mo bear hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Just wondering if any of these pups have been used on coon?

Old Post 02-16-2019 02:31 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mucho loco
New UKC Forum Member

The pups haven't, but parents have

Old Post 02-19-2019 01:03 AM
mucho loco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mucho loco Click here to Send mucho loco a Private Message Click Here to Email mucho loco Find more posts by mucho loco Add mucho loco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Pups

If anyone from Wisconsin or Michigan is getting one of these pups and could bring one my way I'm interested. Great looking pups!!!

Old Post 02-19-2019 06:01 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mo bear hunter
New UKC Forum Member

Big game pups

I have a pup going to Kanab Utah..Mike Leonard is picking up his pup there and taking it home to New Mexico ...If that route will work for someone let me know...

Old Post 02-27-2019 02:19 AM
Mo bear hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mo bear hunter Click here to Send Mo bear hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Mo bear hunter Find more posts by Mo bear hunter Add Mo bear hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mo bear hunter
New UKC Forum Member

Big game pups

Update....I had a buyer back out on 2 pups...I was lion hunting out of state for the last 2 weeks and just got back...I have a male and female left and they are 12 wks old now...The male is black headed ..Will have updated photos soon

Old Post 03-29-2019 01:32 AM
Mo bear hunter
New UKC Forum Member

Big game pups

Update....I had a buyer back out on 2 pups...I was lion hunting out of state for the last 2 weeks and just got back...I have a male and female left and they are 12 wks old now...The male is black headed ..Will have updated photos soon..Alot of callers ask if these pups will trail, so Im posting a picture of my dogs trailing along this water hole last week''Also posting a photo of my daughter getting our horses ready that morning

Last edited by Mo bear hunter on 03-29-2019 at 02:47 AM

Old Post 03-29-2019 01:32 AM
yukonwalker
New UKC Forum Member

Got one of these pups 2 weeks ago and let me say wow for a 12 week old pup shes doing amazing nose to the ground comes on command smart level headed bred really great! Thanks again!!!

Old Post 03-29-2019 03:16 AM
yukonwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yukonwalker Click here to Send yukonwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email yukonwalker Find more posts by yukonwalker Add yukonwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mo bear hunter
New UKC Forum Member

Big game pups

updated photos

Old Post 04-12-2019 01:51 AM
Mo bear hunter
New UKC Forum Member

Big game pups

updated photos

Old Post 04-12-2019 01:54 AM