UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > New here, Just saying Hi
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RunninHard
New UKC Forum Member

New here, Just saying Hi

Hello to all the UKC forum members
My name is Scott and just wanted to say hi
I have 2 Red/White, 1 Lemon/white beagles and a litter of reds due June 28th (first for her)
I coon hunt a little with friends but am a avid rabbit hunter, Hope to meet and chat with a lot of ya's and help any that I can and learn from others, Thanks for having me
PS...If this is not the correct place for a intro please move and let me know for future reference

Last edited by RunninHard on 06-08-2010 at 07:08 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-08-2010 07:01 PM
RunninHard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RunninHard Click here to Send RunninHard a Private Message Find more posts by RunninHard Add RunninHard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWS
Banned

Welcome Scott!!!

Old Post 06-08-2010 07:07 PM
CWS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWS Click here to Send CWS a Private Message Find more posts by CWS Add CWS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rod cox
UKC Forum Member

welcome,i have some family in michigan st.charles to be exact,best of luck on your litter

Old Post 06-08-2010 08:01 PM
rod cox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rod cox Click here to Send rod cox a Private Message Click Here to Email rod cox Find more posts by rod cox Add rod cox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Welcome!

Old Post 06-08-2010 08:27 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PlottChaser
UKC Forum Member

Welcome, Scott! If you're looking for a lot of lying and fighting and arguing, you've found the right place!! Just kidding, kind of, there's a lot of good folks and good advice on here. Hope you like it!

Hunting is one of those pleasures that you won't understand if you have to have it explained, which is good because folks who enjoy it can't fully explain why. -Ron Spomer

Old Post 06-08-2010 09:48 PM
PlottChaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PlottChaser Click here to Send PlottChaser a Private Message Click Here to Email PlottChaser Find more posts by PlottChaser Add PlottChaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin_Cox
UKC Forum Member

welcome, stick around and talk a little

(A man is only as good as his word.)

AKC Dobermans

Old Post 06-08-2010 09:50 PM
Justin_Cox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin_Cox Click here to Send Justin_Cox a Private Message Visit Justin_Cox's homepage! Find more posts by Justin_Cox Add Justin_Cox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

LOL!

quote:
Originally posted by PlottChaser
Welcome, Scott! If you're looking for a lot of lying and fighting and arguing, you've found the right place!! Just kidding, kind of, there's a lot of good folks and good advice on here. Hope you like it!

Hi Scott! It sure can be a fun place to be here... a bit aggravating from time to time... But it has been a great place to "meet" and then really meet friends! Have fun and enjoy the beagle forum and the coonhound forums... I tend to read both since my husband grew up in a beagle kennel with 30 dogs at a time! We both coonhunted back in the 70s and then... somehow we met again as adults, married, and I stumbled onto here... since I can't work... this is where I usually am... begging for pix and stories to pass the time

Have fun, HappyHunting and.... POST LOTS OF PIX!

Heather and Bob too

Old Post 06-09-2010 02:34 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

Welcome to the forum Scott. It is a great place with a lot of great people. There are a lot of great minds on here. A lot of them just watch. Some will pm you sometimes to help and a lot more are on daily.
Don't be shy just jump in any time. You will catch crap over the beagles though. That just gives us another breed to argue about. LOL
They can't get me much. I have B&T, Bluetic and a treeing walker.lol

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507
CH 'PR' Grady's Dark Woods Waylon -Bluetic

NITECH 'PR' Grady's Insane Tinker Bell (Tink) - Treeing walker --Okla. State Hunt open redg. winner

'PR' Grady's Barley - Treeing Walker

Old Post 06-09-2010 03:21 AM
Okie Dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Dawg Click here to Send Okie Dawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Dawg Find more posts by Okie Dawg Add Okie Dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

WELCOME ABOARD AND GOODLUCK.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 06-09-2010 11:10 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote