UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > redstick Ann
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Fire

I had two friends came down for a hunt last night ROBERT WILLIAMS from Dallas Texas and Louise from burly La. we turn four dogs down the wood line Fire went right handed Ann ,Star, Huck went left and those three started out on a running Coon in a deep creek a long the cut corn field and Fire come treed at 500 we didn’t find her Coon so we loaded her up a got close the the others, so I put Fire back out and she got treed again while we listen to the others work that creek and wood line we didn’t find the Coon so we loaded up and the others got treed we made our way to them and they were treed in the middle of the deep bluff creek on a cypress tree we didn’t find that Coon. We put out once again and ROBERT star female got treed alone on a den tree and Ann was cought off track before she cross the levee road. In All we had a good hunt and made our way home..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2018 05:56 PM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Darren

Are you plan on breeding Redstick Ann to something. I know you have a few dogs in mind. If they start like Kandy you will be a happy camper.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 09-24-2018 04:59 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

Thanks for buying Kandy and giving her sometime to develop I no she has a long way to go but looks like she is on the right track. To be honest I really would love to go back to Bojangles and try and get a male off him but I’m not sure . I’m thinking about hunting her in next year world hunt so I’m undicide if I won’t to raise pups or hunt her. She should be in heat now. I went to Atlanta for the saints football game and I’m on my way home now. She might be in now so I better no what I’m going to do.

Old Post 09-24-2018 07:55 PM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Your Fire female sounded good last night. You sure you want to move her?
You look like you have the best one out of that cross so far. Time will tell.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 10-18-2018 03:29 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

Thanks Elmo I do really like this female and I got her back in the grove now she can slide under a coon !! If she was a high end strike dog getting tight wouldn’t matter. I won’t have anything if I sell her for this winter, but I like to hear a chance if I’m not on a hunt if I was chasing some 💰💰hunts I wouldn’t sell her but I like to sit at the truck and listen also. I have a few guys interested but if she is not gone by next week I’ll be holding on to her until I get my pup going.. she is not finished but in the right place I don’t think you can find a fault in her but I’m hard and look into dogs a lil hard. I’m going to hunt something that will compete I’m just not going to chase the hunts like I did but I’m going to have one that will if I decided to..

Old Post 10-19-2018 05:45 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Sleepy sent you a PM.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 10-19-2018 11:33 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Redstick Shine

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-28-2018 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 11-28-2018 02:20 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Darren

Earl and I took Kandy and Snake for a drop last night. They got in there 975 yards and she treed and stayed hooked. Snake was trying to be a stud dog for some reason. That's twice he has done that. urrr.
Anyway she had 3 up that tree and sounded good. She is making a top cooner and this Spring is going to get interesting in the hunts with her. We are so happy we got her from you as a puppy.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-12-2018 03:20 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

CHRISTMAS TIME

MERRY CHRISTMAS Sleepy. Hope you and your Family have a great one, Take Care.

Old Post 12-25-2018 12:10 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Sleepy

Thanks and happy New Years to you all. I haven’t been on here for a while but thanks Steve hopefully you enjoyed. With all this bad weather I thought about getting on this page to update it. I’ve been in contact with all but one pup of Bo/ Ann so far they are all treeing their own coon without help! Now their is one that is doing a fine job but not staying hook but not leaving the tree just not blowing up on the tree once u get into the tree. I offered to buy her back but he won’t sell her to me.

I’m back at it perty hard when the weather permit!! Ann is still here and seems to be hunting like a 3 year old when I put her on the ground with this young female I’m hunting.

I also bought a male pup a few months ago off bubba-mis-Fire he is only 7 months old and has all the tools and won’t to hunt to make a very above coonhound. I’m holding him back so I won’t hurt him he love to go off and hunt alone even if Ann is working a track not many times he would go to her if he is not with her in the start. So he won’t to hunt a track and be alone. So until I get him broke I’m going to hold him back some but once I get him broke he will be outstanding and above average tree dog!!
Stay tune!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-28-2018 12:32 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sleepy

Happy New Year to you and yours

Old Post 01-01-2019 05:43 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Shine

Trying to get in a good rythem hunting this shine female it’s been raining all day and I waited until it stop a took of just so I can pour it on to her. It’s cold and wet and 35 degrees in south Louisiana tonight and coons are runtting!! This is her first winter and now I decided I’m going to check and see how much heart she has. I cut her lose 400 yards away from the woods cross a surger cane field and got back into the truck and turn the heater on. It took her 27 minutes to go 875 yards and tree . I don’t no how the track was just drove down got even with her walk into the tree and look at two sitting up and left them to run again. Hook her up walk back to the truck and cut her across the old bean field on the opposite side where it’s just a hard wood tree line that split the cane field and soybean field. Got back into the truck and laid back until my Garmin went to tree so I drove to the end and got my bike off and road .58 to find her treed with another one looking down. Left that one also. Made my way home and we will be ready to get back at it. I was trying to stay home tonight but couldn’t help myself. I’m really liking this lil female. Redstick Shine!!!

Old Post 01-24-2019 04:32 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Reblet/Shine

I took My Shine female and cut her out up a draw and waited until she got about 200 yards and could tell she was working a track nort crossing over a road into another section of woods about 600 yards. I turn Reblet down the same draw and she went up and went left at 80 yards. By that time Shine had went out over 800 yards never heard her open until she came back toward me at 350 yards and come treed so I got my bike off the truck and road until I got even with her and walk into her and found two coons looking. After I finished up I heard Reblet get treed so I walk back to the bike road around the road and got even with her and walk 150 yards to her to find that coon sitting up in a fork. So I road back and loaded up and drove down to another area and put Shine out first and she hunted out 600 yards and then I put Reblet out the other way. Reblet started working on a track that would take her in the same direction as shine but they was 200 yards apart when Reblet open on the ground and 5 minutes later she come treed with that dieing locate and Shine came into her tree and I walk into them and found that coon and I let them have a taste and made my way back to the truck and headed home!! Wasn’t the best night but I enjoyed every minute!!!

Old Post 01-29-2019 07:42 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Is shine from Ann?

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 01-29-2019 10:54 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Is shine from Ann?

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 01-29-2019 10:54 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dennis
Shine is off Bocephus x Wrinkles cross

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 01-30-2019 01:55 PM
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Reb & Shine

Posting this for my buddy Sleepy, maybe he will let me hunt with him one night.

Sleepy, I had to cut the picture down some to make if post right, but it's still a good picture.

Old Post 01-31-2019 09:16 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

Thanks Tommy for the post, The invite to go hunting is always open to you and Mr. Donald. I can’t plan a hunt on the weekend but Monday tru Thursday any time, I don’t hunt much on the weekend.

Old Post 01-31-2019 10:35 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Those females you have sure sound good on the wood. Wow.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-01-2019 02:35 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann

Well the winter classic weekend is over I really enjoyed this one just as much as any!!! I hung out with a few different guys this year than my regular buddy. It was a pleasure to talk with guys from a different part of the country!!! Ann did a exalt job Friday/Saturday night I hunted Reblet on Thursday night!! Ann finished up with treeing two coons with first and first on two coons and was looking up on her third tree when the guys on my cast decided they was done with 7 minutes to go and their dogs was back and they didn’t won’t to walk to her and I can’t go to a tree without a judge:: so I ended up getting her before she treed and took the 450+ !!!!! On Saturday night Ann had first and First and was treed 5 minutes and as we got close to her she stop treeing for what reason I don’t no she didn’t leave the tree according to my Harmon she was standing their for 12 minutes without a bark we went and scored the other dog and found the coon and after that Ann move out right behind me but not close enough to draw a minus so she went in about 200 yards a treed alone and we went to her after we went to the third dog had a possum!! Ann had a coon!! Recut after that and the dogs went different direction and Ann got treed with two minutes left but no one could hear her at 900 yards but me in those hills !!! We shined the other dogs tree no coon hunt is over walk back to go get Ann she was treed on a tree that I didn’t won’t to shine so I call her to me and sign the score card shuck hands with everyone and headed back to club!!! Still looking into everything but enjoyed the whole weekend!!!!🙏🙏🙏

Old Post 02-11-2019 06:14 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Congrats on your win!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 02-11-2019 06:18 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Ann

Congrats on the win Sleepy. Enjoyed talking with you. Takes a pretty sorry group of guys not to walk with you to score her last tree so she place higher in the hunt just because there dogs wasn’t hunting. I enjoyed my cast as well and all the guys were good guys and we looked at 5 Coon and some nice dog work. Talk to you soon.

Old Post 02-11-2019 07:14 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-16-2019 03:32 AM
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats Sleepy on your win. Keep on making old Ann and Rebel proud. Me too.

Old Post 02-16-2019 05:29 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Darren I am pleased with our female Kandy off Ann x Bojangles. She is going to be a winner for sure this spring.
Earl is very happy hunting her this season.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-16-2019 05:35 PM