UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > redstick Ann
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

redstick Ann

the summer is here and me and Ann is about to take time off. Iam havig problem with my voice and Ann is finish to Nt.champ and already qualified for world. the last few week I have been hunting her alone very hard. since the doc. ask me to stay out the woods ill be putting her up. I will be breeding her when she come in season to a real good dog off crank and stormy that I raised and sold to a good friend. I will be in my back yard tryin to train her to come to a whistle. then I may sneak back in the woods on some cool nights.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2015 11:16 PM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

ANN

Sleepy is this the good looking rascal your going to breed Ann to? I think this is the picture of the male off my Stormy gyp and Crank and hope you don't mind me posting it on here for you. Pups should be some Go Getter's for sure with looks to spare. Sorry to hear that your having some health issues and hope that you get better soon, Take Care.

Old Post 05-06-2015 12:47 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

yes sir. that is him. he was the last male at frank house when I tried to buy stormy from him. and he told me the male was just running around the house hunting alone. and in no time I was treeing coons with him alone. over in the Atchafalaya basin. One place to hunt a young dog...

Old Post 05-06-2015 01:10 AM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kajun HardTymes
New UKC Forum Member

Guys I bought Hudson's HardTymes Smokey Glass from Sleepy 8 months ago.He is a hard hunter when you unsnap the lead he is gone.This dog has one thing on his mind and that is getting a coon treed.He well open if the track is hot and if the track is void he will run to catch. When he trees he will give a long locate and settle Down to a short ball.He has a big booming voice that you can hear for a country mile.I can't wait tell this cross is made.And also I would like to meet Steve Bankston and hunt with Glass is dame Stormy. Take care fellows and if anybody needs any information just call us.

Old Post 05-06-2015 02:18 AM
Kajun HardTymes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kajun HardTymes Click here to Send Kajun HardTymes a Private Message Click Here to Email Kajun HardTymes Find more posts by Kajun HardTymes Add Kajun HardTymes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

GLASS and ANN

Glass and ANN TREED!!!

Old Post 05-06-2015 10:23 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stewdog
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hounds.

Old Post 05-12-2015 06:40 PM
stewdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stewdog Click here to Send stewdog a Private Message Click Here to Email stewdog Find more posts by stewdog Add stewdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

redstick ann

A great day to wake up and thank god and all the veterans, that make it possible to live and enjoy life on good days and bad.

Old Post 05-25-2015 04:00 PM
Kajun HardTymes
New UKC Forum Member

Just wanted to let you guys know that 'PR Hudsons HardTymes Smokey Glass is at Stud in Louisiana.He is a 2015 performance Sire. Will post pedigree soon but he is off of GRNITECH 'PR' SMOKEY RIVER CHIEFS CRANK and his dam is NITECH CH 'PR' MIGHTY BLUE LA. STORMEY.My name is Toby so if anyone needs to know anything about him give me a call. I will answer your honest as I can.3374472355

Old Post 05-28-2015 12:18 AM
Kajun HardTymes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kajun HardTymes Click here to Send Kajun HardTymes a Private Message Click Here to Email Kajun HardTymes Find more posts by Kajun HardTymes Add Kajun HardTymes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

At stud "PR" Hudson's Hardtymes Smokey Glass

Sounds good Toby. I sure do like his pedigree. I'm going to have to get down there one day soon and watch him go, and hunt in all those coons you been telling me about, ole Tramp aint never been in coons like that. Take care Toby and keep an eye on sleepy.

Old Post 05-28-2015 02:43 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kajun HardTymes
New UKC Forum Member

Sleepy came by tonite and picked up "Rebelet" she is on her way back home to Baton Rouge.Can't wait tell Ann comes in season so I can breed her to my Glass dog.And Jack don't worry I always got one eye open on Sleepy.Finaly I will take the dogs out tomorrow nite.

Old Post 05-30-2015 04:02 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

other than my surgery went well my rebelet female is in season. Ann has not come in yet.and should have come in bye now. cant wait to get them back in the woods. Thanks again.

Old Post 06-16-2015 10:18 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-29-2015 12:36 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Big country sept.18,19 is the zone hunt for ukc world hunt.

Old Post 08-19-2015 04:15 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

I enjoyed the hunt over on the crawfish pond. We hit it at the right time of the year. I guide last sat. And didn't go over there and went to another spot thinking it was a little bit to far away. But it would have been worth the ride.

Old Post 08-19-2015 05:37 PM
stewdog
UKC Forum Member

SLEEPY'S NUMBER

225-678-1247

Old Post 08-27-2015 04:46 PM
stewdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stewdog Click here to Send stewdog a Private Message Click Here to Email stewdog Find more posts by stewdog Add stewdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

hunt with legends

I have been hauling loads to north ms. the last few weeks so this night I loaded my ann female along for the ride and Oakley trussel was nice enough to get larry woods and steve Wilson to load their bikes up and make a hunt with me. and thank god we were riding. I had a very good time being around older coon hunters that has been doing what we love for so long. The night was not as cool as it has been since I have been going the last three weeks. It was very dry and coons was not moving at all. the dogs hunted all over the woods with out a strike. these legends was very tired after we couldn't get nothing going. look like they were past there bed time since the dogs was not finding any thing they could put to a tree. I think I talk them into one more turn out since I was the guest and that's when my ann dog struck off the bike and we got one up and running and got it to a tree and steve and myself went to the tree and found the coon looking. once we got to the tree and handle the dogs I was thinking me and steve went to the tree but larry woods was right behind us with his riffle. I just that's y he would almost through at me if I call him MR.Larry. but I keep telling him its a habbit that I say MR. but he wont have none of that. I did enjoy the hunt and thanks for the friendly hunt young men.

Old Post 09-04-2015 01:55 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

prayers

prayers goes out to a coonhunter that I meet a while attending the local hunting clubs in Watson La. and Amite La. Ive seen this young man start out coming to the hunts and become part of both clubs and never seen or heard any thing but be a good sport win or lose. I talk to him when every I see him but today I heard what he is going through and decide to call his home. To find him in good sprit shows how strong his faith is in god with out saying a word. His name is Harvard Brain.

Old Post 09-07-2015 03:52 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Zone 5

Will its time for the zone to start. For me it was a long ride and thank god I'm here safe and sound. I hit the road around midnight stop a few times along the way. The weather here is not much different than home. LA. Im going to hang out with Ann in the a.c. until 4. And then make my way over. We r going to give it a good fight. Good luck. To all that hunting.

Old Post 09-18-2015 06:25 PM
rufusblue
UKC Forum Member

Zones

Good luck Darren hope you and Ann get in the world !!

CoonHound Logistics
Wendell McCool

Old Post 09-18-2015 07:38 PM
rufusblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rufusblue Click here to Send rufusblue a Private Message Find more posts by rufusblue Add rufusblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

ANN

Go get um!! Good Luck!!!

Old Post 09-18-2015 09:58 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Zone 5

Good luck Sleepy and Ann and all the other blues hunting in the world hunt this week end.

Old Post 09-18-2015 10:32 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

It's all set

Thanks guys . the cast is set and the temp is getting lower. We are going close so we don't have to leave out until 8. There is a few things fill strange and its the LA. Boys didn't draw each other and the few blue dogs didn't draw out. O I have the score card.lol . I do follow the rules. Thanks again.

Old Post 09-19-2015 01:36 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Zone 5 update

Me and Ann was hunting just like at home bean fields and corn fields and more beans. First 10 min. Had a dog fight two was scratch and put me in a bad spot as a handler. I had to go and get one guy to stay with the cast and get one pissed off hunter to sign the card while Ann was tracking away from us and I didn't get to listen to her locate on the tree and I treed her worng twice and she trial in those beans the rest of the night over 0.66 on my Garmin and she was by her self. The other dog trail in the Bean field the rest of the night also. We r in a bad spot when u have to judge and hunt your own dog but its all part of it. We r still available to fight tomorrow.

Old Post 09-19-2015 05:35 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sleepy and Ann

Hang in there Sleepy, sounds like you and Ann had a rough night. Tomorrow is a new day. You and Ann can pull it out.

Old Post 09-19-2015 06:57 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 09-30-2015 04:19 PM