UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Laurel mountain plotts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Toolman24
UKC Forum Member

Laurel mountain plotts

Trying to find some puppies with Laurel mountain blood line, does anyone have any information? I have tried Weems, star mountain, Hicks, Pocahontas, Dollins, and about any other plott bloodline with little to no success other then culls. I’m probably picker then most when it comes to culling dogs but they have plenty of opportunities for success and I know they would probably work for other bear hunters. Not trying to offend anyone that hunts or breeds any of the dogs that I have named but trying to find something that suits me. I have one plott in my kennels now that was gave to me from I guy in Winston Salem NC and is a outstanding dog even with one eye and sinus surgery last year, but no papers and I’m having a tuff time tracking his bloodline and I don’t have a female or know of another female that I could have a litter off of him. Unless I cross with a Walker or one of my other crosses, but I would prefer to breed another plott. Thanks for reading and I’m option for suggestions.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-31-2019 04:36 AM
Toolman24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toolman24 Click here to Send Toolman24 a Private Message Click Here to Email Toolman24 Find more posts by Toolman24 Add Toolman24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

Pups

There are some on the coon page of plotts

Old Post 11-07-2019 08:00 PM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kordog
UKC Forum Member

have you tried ursus.im not a plot guy,but you say how beat up your good dog is so im just guessing grit is high on your list.

Old Post 11-08-2019 02:17 PM
kordog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kordog Click here to Send kordog a Private Message Click Here to Email kordog Find more posts by kordog Add kordog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skylined
UKC Forum Member

2525440596 got bunch pups 12 weeks old and one gyp 7 months old that's breed like what ur looking

Old Post 11-12-2019 11:56 PM
Skylined is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skylined Click here to Send Skylined a Private Message Find more posts by Skylined Add Skylined to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Mullins
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Skylined
2525440596 got bunch pups 12 weeks old and one gyp 7 months old that's breed like what ur looking

Price?

Old Post 11-15-2019 06:34 PM
Larry Mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Mullins Click here to Send Larry Mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Mullins Find more posts by Larry Mullins Add Larry Mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote