UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Dictator Biden
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dictator Biden

The Senate Democrats are now trying to change the filibuster rule. If they are successful, Biden will be able to rule by decree. He will be a true dictator. Biden will decree a new law, Democratic Congress will vote for it and it will become law. Republicans will have absolutely no say in what happens. There will be no compromise. Whatever Dictator Biden wants, he will get. He has already done it with the ridiculous $1.9 trillion Rescue America bill. Now he wants to make a lot of the $ giveaways recurring or permanent. In 4 years America will be just like Venezuela. If he can't make EO decrees then he will just make Congressional Democratic Decrees.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2021 05:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Co-Dictators Biden and Harris will decree free health care for all; permanent $2,000 monthly unemploymant payments for anyone not working; $500 monthly payments for each child a woman has; increased payments and eligibility for food stamps and no telling how much money for green energy subsidies.

Old Post 03-17-2021 06:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

After Biden gets the filibuster rule changed, he will pack the Supreme Court first and then they won't find any of his decrees unconstitutional. Dictator Biden will be able to just decree any gun control laws or "taxes" he wants.

Old Post 03-17-2021 06:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dictator Biden had the nerve to say that he had to get rid of the filibuster rule because "democracy" wasn't working. He blamed that on the filibuster rule.
Democracy isn't working because Dictator Biden thinks that it is his way or the highway. The Democratic way is for Dems and Republicans to compromise and work together to get middle of the road policies passed. The filibuster rule guarantees this. Apparantly Biden has been a career politician for almost 50 years and still doesn't know anything about a Democracy. In America the majority rules but the minority still has a voice. When you have a 50/50 balance you are supposed to do a lot of compromising. Biden has declared himself Dictator. Just look at the supposed Covid Stimulus/Rescue America bill.

Old Post 03-17-2021 10:30 PM
benderb4
Banned

And the LIBERAL left wing rabid brainless racist white hating sheep nuts called Trump a Dictator???

Mar 23, 2021,12:40pm EST
Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant

The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday will hear oral argument in Caniglia v. Strom, a case that could have sweeping consequences for policing, due process, and mental health, with the Biden Administration and attorneys general from nine states urging the High Court to uphold warrantless gun confiscation.

So not only trying to by pass 2nd amendment

Wants to by pass 4th amendment

YOU BRAINLESS IDIOTS THAT VOTED FOR THIS BRAINLESS WANNNA BE LITTLE DICTATOR

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 03-24-2021 06:37 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproj...ala-niece-tweet

Kamala Harris's niece tweets and slams white men after Colorado shooting. Then deletes tweet after shooter is identified as a Muslim.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 03-24-2021 08:02 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I remember how nice it was when that “mean” old “white” guy named Trump, was our President. I sure do miss the Donald. The leftists thought he was nasty and racist. Now, ALL of us white folks are accused of being nasty and racist.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 03-24-2021 11:42 AM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

The Donald.....

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
I remember how nice it was when that “mean” old “white” guy named Trump, was our President. I sure do miss the Donald. The leftists thought he was nasty and racist. Now, ALL of us white folks are accused of being nasty and racist.

How Nice it was ?.......Really.....🙄
Nothing has been Nice for many many years.
When The Donald was POTUS we still had all the same Problems that we have today.......Nothing has changed, just a Different Crook in Office.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 03-24-2021 12:01 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Compare Biden to trump on policy who wins

Old Post 03-24-2021 12:24 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Policy

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife
Compare Biden to trump on policy who wins

Still remains to be seen. Yep......I know some on here will disagree but with any Policy you have to give it time to see what way its going to do.....Help or Hurt.
The Bad thing about Policies is that it truly depends on which side of the aisle you are on to whether its a Good Thing or a Bad Thing......🙄😉
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-24-2021 12:56 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Policy

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Still remains to be seen. Yep......I know some on here will disagree but with any Policy you have to give it time to see what way its going to do.....Help or Hurt.

You fit right in with the Democrats! Open your eyes!!!

Old Post 03-24-2021 01:51 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Policy

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
You fit right in with the Democrats! Open your eyes!!!

Likewise and you fit right in with the Blind Republicans.....!!!
My eyes have ALWAYS been open......thats why I dont lean towards a Party......😉
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-24-2021 02:19 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Like Trump or not:
*Put people to work
*Make it here, hire Americans, and buy American
*Close borders for illegals
*Make other countries pay their share
*Support veterans
*Support police
*Pull out of international deals that do not benefit the US
*Take a strong stance internationally
*Do NOT apologize for “hurting” feelings
Now, there are many others and also some I don’t agree with. His policies were not as successful as they could have been because of ALL the no good politicians we have on both sides of the aisle. Don’t mistake me for a blind Trumper, but this bonehead with the title of president now, is NOT displaying good policies that will be beneficial to this country. If you need help seeing the difference, I’m sorry. Again, no apologies from me for being a successful, working, white guy.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 03-24-2021 02:32 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproj...ala-niece-tweet

Kamala Harris's niece tweets and slams white men after Colorado shooting. Then deletes tweet after shooter is identified as a Muslim.

"'Vice President Kamala Harris' niece said Tuesday she ass...u...me..d the suspected mass shooter in Colorado was a White man'"

There are hundreds that immediately hit the web slamming whites immediately following the shooting with one LIBERAL betting his pay check before the identity was released. That it would be revealed a white Racist would be the culprit.
What these RAT WOKE MORONS have done is create an anti- white racist movement.
But what they are doing ,instead of creating a society of tolerance as they tout,they have created a whole new system of RACISM
.BUT THAT"S OKAY????

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-24-2021 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 03-24-2021 02:37 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

All 10 Boulder Colorado Victims Were White. It’s Time To End Anti-White Race Hate.

Boulder Shooting Suspect Ahmad Al-Issa Posted Anti-Trump Messages.

Twitter Won’t Say if Dehumanizing Language About Whiteness Violates Rules

Facebook scrubbed a page belonging to Boulder supermarket shooter Ahmad Al-Issa that revealed the gunman was anti-Trump and had promoted pro-refugee, anti-Islamophobia activism.

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-24-2021 at 03:13 PM

Old Post 03-24-2021 02:47 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
All 10 Boulder Colorado Victims Were White. It’s Time To End Anti-White Race Hate.

Shooter was Anti Trump'er.So now it's back to race card.

Let alone the guy had known mental issues

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-24-2021 02:50 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Policy

quote:
Likewise and you fit right in with the Blind Republicans.....!!!
My eyes have ALWAYS been open......thats why I dont lean towards a Party......😉
Tim

I've never claimed to be Republican. But I have enough sense to figure out we were a hell of a lot better off with Trump than we are now!

Old Post 03-24-2021 03:04 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Like Trump or not:
*Put people to work
*Make it here, hire Americans, and buy American
*Close borders for illegals
*Make other countries pay their share
*Support veterans
*Support police
*Pull out of international deals that do not benefit the US
*Take a strong stance internationally
*Do NOT apologize for “hurting” feelings
Now, there are many others and also some I don’t agree with. His policies were not as successful as they could have been because of ALL the no good politicians we have on both sides of the aisle. Don’t mistake me for a blind Trumper, but this bonehead with the title of president now, is NOT displaying good policies that will be beneficial to this country. If you need help seeing the difference, I’m sorry. Again, no apologies from me for being a successful, working, white guy.

I agree with this statement 110%!

You can't put it any plainer than that!

If you need help seeing the difference, you are part of the reason our country is going to hell in a handbasket right now.

Old Post 03-24-2021 03:10 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Shooter was Anti Trump'er.So now it's back to race card.

Let alone the guy had known mental issues

Is that why the media has stopped talking about the Colorado shooting so fast?

Old Post 03-24-2021 03:17 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Policy

quote:
I've never claimed to be Republican. But I have enough sense to figure out we were a hell of a lot better off with Trump than we are now!

You didnt have to claim to be one.....😉
Like I said.....time will tell. We are only 2 Months into This Administration......got to give it time to see.
Even Trumps first 2 Months wasn't all that Great.
I am not a Biden Fan, never have been......But we are stuck with him for at least 4 years and nothing we can do about it. As a matter of fact I wasnt a Trump Fan in the Beginning.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-24-2021 04:03 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Policy

quote:

Like I said.....time will tell. We are only 2 Months into This Administration......got to give it time to see.

Tim

What will time tell? I mean if you can't see what is happening right in front of your face you need help.

Open our borders
try to give illegals every right and benefit of legal citizens while veterans are homeless
kill all the oil and gas jobs
stop pipelines
buy oil and gas overseas
help other countries build their pipelines
promote transgender and unisex bathrooms
our govt is quickly being perceived as weak under this administration
Has fuel gone up where you live?
will other costs of living go up in the coming months under this administration?

I guess none of this is the fault of our govt. The man inherited a pretty good deal. If it weren't for the Covid it would have been GREAT instead of pretty good. He has done everything in his power to reverse every good policy that Trump put in. The war on the cartels, drugs, and illegals has been opened up wide open. It is a national embarrassment. Ask the people of Texas what they think about Good Ol Joe. But this country is full of people that can't see the forest for the trees. I have never been a Trump fan. The man was his own worst enemy with running his mouth. I will never say different! But **** if I would vote for what we are being dealt now just because I didn't like the man. I voted for WHAT HE COULD AND HAD DONE FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!!

Old Post 03-24-2021 06:15 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Well said. The ONLY reason it wasn’t smooth and great when Trump took office, was because of backlash from him being elected. The difference in how butthole Biden gets treated and how Trump was treated are polar opposites. Biden gets a free pass for everything.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 03-24-2021 07:00 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Well said. The ONLY reason it wasn’t smooth and great when Trump took office, was because of backlash from him being elected. The difference in how butthole Biden gets treated and how Trump was treated are polar opposites. Biden gets a free pass for everything.

Yep.
Funny Puppet Biden won't let media to the border to report the conditions and how BAD it really is.
Yet Trump got beat to death for same thing,using Obozo/Biden set up

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-24-2021 07:43 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Policy

quote:
What will time tell? I mean if you can't see what is happening right in front of your face you need help.

Open our borders
try to give illegals every right and benefit of legal citizens while veterans are homeless
kill all the oil and gas jobs
stop pipelines
buy oil and gas overseas
help other countries build their pipelines
promote transgender and unisex bathrooms
our govt is quickly being perceived as weak under this administration
Has fuel gone up where you live?
will other costs of living go up in the coming months under this administration?

I guess none of this is the fault of our govt. The man inherited a pretty good deal. If it weren't for the Covid it would have been GREAT instead of pretty good. He has done everything in his power to reverse every good policy that Trump put in. The war on the cartels, drugs, and illegals has been opened up wide open. It is a national embarrassment. Ask the people of Texas what they think about Good Ol Joe. But this country is full of people that can't see the forest for the trees. I have never been a Trump fan. The man was his own worst enemy with running his mouth. I will never say different! But **** if I would vote for what we are being dealt now just because I didn't like the man. I voted for WHAT HE COULD AND HAD DONE FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!!

Blah Blah Blah
Same old stuff........I haven't seen a POTUS that has stepped up and given any help to Veterans to get them off the Street.....Not a Single one. They say they are going to help them but they never do.
Gas prices up ?......Not that much now.....its up & down in Price regardless of who is in Office. We have to have it so its like Dog Food Prices, once they figure out we will Pay it then they never lower it. Trump had Immigrants in Hotels too.....so its nothing new. The Border stuff is an easy fix....if you want to fix it. Trump was trying......but not hard enough. He messed around and got his Butt Fired, so that didnt help anything.
Of course Biden wants to reverse everything Trump put in place......Just like Trump wanted to reverse anything Obama did.
The Crap just goes on & on.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 03-24-2021 at 08:30 PM

Old Post 03-24-2021 08:27 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Policy

quote:

Of course Biden wants to reverse everything Trump put in place......Just like Trump wanted to reverse anything Obama did.

Tim

But which was better for our country?

HONESTLY answer that question

Was Trump reversing Obama decisions better or Biden reversing Trumps decisions?

Old Post 03-24-2021 08:32 PM