UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Outlaw Cherry Bomb Hunting Videos
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hartwicks curs
if some was to want to part with one I would be interested I think it would be a nice cross on Moonshine which is out of Rocker & Missi . thanks garry

Shane said he doesn't know of any from this litter that are for sale, but if any do come up...he will try to let you know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2014 05:10 PM
outlawgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for outlawgirl Click here to Send outlawgirl a Private Message Click Here to Email outlawgirl Find more posts by outlawgirl Add outlawgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

I believe there are 6 females and 1 male living from Cherry's litter.

Old Post 04-09-2014 12:01 AM
outlawgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for outlawgirl Click here to Send outlawgirl a Private Message Click Here to Email outlawgirl Find more posts by outlawgirl Add outlawgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
new moon
UKC Forum Member

mike ford has one he really likes

Old Post 04-09-2014 12:45 AM
new moon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for new moon Click here to Send new moon a Private Message Click Here to Email new moon Find more posts by new moon Add new moon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by new moon

Shane said the female Mike has is out of Breanna's second litter By Rocky Top Jet.....Cherry is out of the first litter off Billy the Kid

Old Post 04-09-2014 01:03 AM
new moon
UKC Forum Member

Ok well he is happy with his little female

Old Post 04-09-2014 01:15 AM
new moon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for new moon Click here to Send new moon a Private Message Click Here to Email new moon Find more posts by new moon Add new moon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

From what I hear that litter may be every bit as good as the first....it is just now a year old and most of the pups are treeing coons ....some all by their lonesome. Shane said he has video on about half pups from the Jet x Breannna litter and may start a thread at some point showing each pup treeing. They were very early starting naturals and should start winning later this year.

Old Post 04-09-2014 01:23 AM
new moon
UKC Forum Member

What happened to amos

Old Post 04-09-2014 01:37 AM
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

Amos was destined to be Billy's greatest son (according to Shane), but he died shortly after making Nt.CH. as a 1 Yr old. We think he had a brain annurism as he was perfectly healthy from all outward appearances. He was the only male from that cross on Billy so it was a terrible loss.

Old Post 04-09-2014 01:58 AM
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

More Cherry videos from shane from last night!

Cherry runs a hot one through cutover and swamp....plus her up!

Cherry gets deep and drops the bomb on a layed up ricky!

Cherry runs another hot wild raccoon and puts him up quick fast and in a hurry!

Old Post 04-09-2014 09:11 PM
cooter_hunter
UKC Forum Member

Man she is fast! Hopefully I can get Shane to make the trip up to go hunting with us in michigan again so I can see this all happen first hand and when someone has a "question" about how good she really is I can say hey i don't know but the night I hunted with her....she put the smack down on em!

Old Post 04-09-2014 11:27 PM
cooter_hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooter_hunter Click here to Send cooter_hunter a Private Message Find more posts by cooter_hunter Add cooter_hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Hey Shane

I see Cherry is owned by Keith on the PKC site, do y'all own her together?

Old Post 04-09-2014 11:53 PM
Brian Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Ratliff Click here to Send Brian Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Ratliff Find more posts by Brian Ratliff Add Brian Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

Shane told me last fall that he gave half interst in Cherry to Keith Bowling and he gave half interest in her sister Breeze to Kenny Jordan. They are in both names in ukc and in Keith and Kenny's names in pkc. Shane owns Breanna with Danny Biggert and in ukc she is in both names but only Shane's name in pkc. He doesn't care who's name is on the papers as much as he cares about getting his dogs into the best hands and partnering with others who share the same goals.

Old Post 04-10-2014 12:07 AM
Brian Ratliff
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by outlawgirl
Shane told me last fall that he gave half interst in Cherry to Keith Bowling and he gave half interest in her sister Breeze to Kenny Jordan. They are in both names in ukc and in Keith and Kenny's names in pkc. Shane owns Breanna with Danny Biggert and in ukc she is in both names but only Shane's name in pkc. He doesn't care who's name is on the papers as much as he cares about getting his dogs into the best hands and partnering with others who share the same goals.

I see now Shane thanks for the information..

Old Post 04-10-2014 12:09 AM
Brian Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Ratliff Click here to Send Brian Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Ratliff Find more posts by Brian Ratliff Add Brian Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

I am Lisa Key...not Shane....

Old Post 04-10-2014 12:12 AM
cooter_hunter
UKC Forum Member

Actually in all fairness Big time britt and ky moonlight Breanna were both Danny's dogs and Danny wanted to partner with Shane on Bree because he knew Shane could really do something with her and make a big impact on the breed and really help out the line and Shane has the same idea as Danny...don't matter how good the line or dog is you need a diverse team as far as skills and handling ability, training, connections and even hunting terrain to get all you can get out of any dog or bloodline. And I'm thankful to be a part of the "team" I am and have all the lessons the vets learned the hard way at my disposal when I'm in need of advice

Old Post 04-10-2014 05:50 PM
cooter_hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooter_hunter Click here to Send cooter_hunter a Private Message Find more posts by cooter_hunter Add cooter_hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by new moon

I thought I heard the 1 Mike had Died a few months back??

Old Post 04-10-2014 06:10 PM
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Ratliff
I thought I heard the 1 Mike had Died a few months back??

Shane told me he gave Michael Ford two pups from crosses he has made
a female from Gr.Nt.Ch. Rocky Top Jet x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna
and a male from Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw JJ jr x Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean
The male pup died a few months ago. The female he calls Pistol is doing great and I have seen a video he sent shane of her treeing on a coon.

Old Post 04-10-2014 06:31 PM
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

Outlaw Cherry Bomb, Deep with plus points!

Cherry treed this one 6 tenths of a mile from the truck shane said.
He also told me that it was the first of four trees she made last night and she had 3 on the outside and one den but his phone battery was low so he didn't video after her first tree.

Last edited by outlawgirl on 04-10-2014 at 09:13 PM

Old Post 04-10-2014 09:10 PM
cooter_hunter
UKC Forum Member

Looking good!

Old Post 04-11-2014 02:43 AM
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Re: Outlaw Cherry Bomb, Deep with plus points!

quote:

Cherry treed this one 6 tenths of a mile from the truck shane said.
He also told me that it was the first of four trees she made last night and she had 3 on the outside and one den but his phone battery was low so he didn't video after her first tree.

Shane you should get ya 1 of those camcorders to link with WiFi, they have a long battery life & you could just upload to your Photobucket from a local Starbucks.

Old Post 04-11-2014 03:23 AM
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

30 videos of coons Cherry has treed in the last 15 days and probably 25-30 more coon treed that didn't get video'd.......with almost 1800 views in 16 days....looks like people like to see a nice young OUTLAW dog doing some nice work completely alone, on wild raccoons late at night.
Video is the next best thing to actually being there with a dog. Wish more people would take the time to make videos of their dogs so others can see for themselves what other dogs in this breed really sound like on track and tree.....on wild raccoons out in real world conditions like we encounter in competition hunts.

Last edited by outlawgirl on 04-11-2014 at 09:12 PM

Old Post 04-11-2014 09:09 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

VIDEOS!!!

quote:
30 videos of coons Cherry has treed in the last 15 days and probably 25-30 more coon treed that didn't get video'd.......with almost 1800 views in 16 days....looks like people like to see a nice young OUTLAW dog doing some nice work completely alone, on wild raccoons late at night.
Video is the next best thing to actually being there with a dog. Wish more people would take the time to make videos of their dogs so others can see for themselves what other dogs in this breed really sound like on track and tree.....on wild raccoons out in real world conditions like we encounter in competition hunts.

WELL... I can tell you that to us it is the ONLY way we can get out to the woods...and he does the BEST videos! LOVE to go the whole way with him to the dawgs... I was in withdrawal the last couple days... I could see the videos were there but my comp. wouldn't play them...lol.. it was torture! Bob was laughing at me... I kept trying and trying! Then I realized...I have a new operating system on the comp and... IT will not play the videos! Luckily the old one does so hear I am! Here I am... out in the woods while Bob is down at "band night" Who's Laughin Now?!
I'll be sure to share them with him later on....
thanks again for doing these videos!
HappyHunting! Heather (and Bob)

Old Post 04-12-2014 02:17 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

It is fun watching all these young females like cherry from this long long long line of of great females and seeing it play out just wondering witch one will be the next moonlight Kate, moonlight pep Ann, moonlight deanna,moonlight Bree & britt, moonlight ky Kate, outlaw Jesse, outlaw timber girl, wapsi river cookie and the list goes on not just in the woods and hunts but in the breeding pen not just to keep there own line going but help many others
Cherrys sister grace and half sister P looked awful good sitting under some coons early this morning

favorits ive hunted and or owned
grnt nighty nite moonlight kate rip
grnt moonlight pepper ann
Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
ntch beaver creek blaze rip
ntch moonlights dirty danny b.rip (ntch moonlight kink x ntch sawblade reckon)
Current
Grnt moonlight ky Kate (grnt ranger x grnt moonlight Kate
Ntch Pr beaver creeks easy peezy three 1st place wins (jet x moonlight Bree)
Pr beaver creeks moonlight coon buster ( moonlight shock x moonlight Bree)

Old Post 04-13-2014 02:41 PM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

Highlights from Friday night.

Old Post 04-14-2014 11:55 PM
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

Highlights from Saturday night.

Cherry had a great weekend. She made 15 trees. 8 coon outside, 5 dens, and 2 slicks.

Old Post 04-14-2014 11:58 PM