UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Midnite Haze
Pages (92): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Weeny and his sister ran off when I let them out. He was up the road in the woods. I had to go get them after I put everyone up. As usual Tom is exactly right and much more eloquent than this hillbilly.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-22-2010 at 05:20 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2010 05:18 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Holy Cow!!! Richard has a camera and knows how to post pictures. Either that or his wife did it for him. I am going to say Richard has learned a new trick.

Old Post 04-22-2010 08:42 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Who says that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I got me one of those fancy phones that all of the young guys around here use to take naked pictures of their girlfriends. One of them showed me how to use it. You can see what I use mine for!

Old Post 04-23-2010 12:56 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Richard......are you saying you are old.....

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-23-2010 10:59 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I signed up for Social Security last week! Did Buck give you the papers? He wouldn't let me send them in and "officially" name Winner.

Old Post 04-24-2010 03:38 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

I know what you would put on those papers.....LOL.......but I think I might have something a little different in mind....

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-24-2010 03:59 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
c r robbins
UKC Forum Member

Please excuse me for butting in, ....but......
you Virginia boys have got to ease up on "Ricky"!

Y'all will have him sitting on the front porch, rocking in the rocking chair spitting Redman off to the side, and teaching them pups to "play dead" or "roll over". He will start going to bed at sunset after a supper of cornbread and milk. His only thoughts will be worrying about becoming irregular and where he left the Geritol.

So boys, please let up on him a little bit so we can see pics like this

taken with a "FLASH"!!!

Impressive Richard! Keep up the good work!

Later
Charles

Old Post 04-24-2010 04:23 PM
c r robbins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for c r robbins Click here to Send c r robbins a Private Message Click Here to Email c r robbins Find more posts by c r robbins Add c r robbins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

ahhh......Richard can handle it.......he's made of steel. This will just keep him motivated......especially if he thinks that buck will beat him to a tree....

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-25-2010 03:47 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Don't worry Charles, I have been irregular all of my life.

Old Post 04-25-2010 02:55 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Now that is the "truth" there Richard.......irregular.

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-26-2010 04:25 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

headed to the woods at 11:45pm......we'll see how he does with a full moon up.

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-30-2010 04:41 AM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Haze hunt good last night, treed 3 singles and the last one I was headed back to the truck after30 minutes to get the tracker and I could hear him faintly, I don't know how long he had been treed but I would say he was 800 yards from me. we will see what he does tonight.

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-30-2010 09:53 PM
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

I'm surprised you don't have a gps yet Mike in them mountains.. I'm even thinking about getting one. They're nice for pup training.

Scott

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 05-03-2010 03:42 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

I like your thinking Scott......just got my garmin in the mail this past Friday......will be using it the first time tonight. It's going to make things much more fun I'm sure. I guess I will be able to tell buck how far the dogs are and he can then make an educated decision as to whether he wants to make the hike....lol.

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 05-03-2010 03:46 PM
Barnyard
UKC Forum Member

Hike;

THE ANSWER IS NO!!
Listen, if your going to give him a choice, the educated guess is that if he is smart, he will say "NO"!!! He can just watch the Garmin for you & tell you just how fast you walk, to & from the tree!HEE! HEE! He can watch with anticipation as he see's you & the dog getting closer to the truck on your way back! That way he can be planning your next drop! BOY, now that's teamworkLOL!!!
John

Cell- 574-538-9431

Old Post 05-03-2010 04:17 PM
Barnyard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnyard Click here to Send Barnyard a Private Message Click Here to Email Barnyard Find more posts by Barnyard Add Barnyard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pastor Mike
I guess I will be able to tell buck how far the dogs are and he can then make an educated decision as to whether he wants to make the hike....lol.

My educated guess is anything beyond 10 yards is a "NO".
But I only have nineth grade edgeamacation. So take it for what's it's worth... That's why I bang nail...

Skot

Home of,

Old Post 05-03-2010 05:34 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Y'all had better lighten up on Buck. He told me that he will be working hard to get Haze back in shape this week after Pastor Mike has let him lay up and get fat this winter.

Old Post 05-04-2010 03:16 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Working hard.....sleeping in the truck maybe!!!!

We went hunting down at eric's last night........we get ready to leave eric's and buck said he left his light at home......after eric and i made two drops on one farm.....we walked back to the truck and I could hear snoring from about 10 yards away........ole buck was sound asleep......lol....he was working hard alright....

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 05-04-2010 04:54 PM
Eric Bond
UKC Forum Member

i'm sure it was all planned anyhow.he never leaves home without the camera also,but he didn't even bring it.the most action buck got was opening the gate.

Old Post 05-04-2010 06:54 PM
Eric Bond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Bond Click here to Send Eric Bond a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Bond Find more posts by Eric Bond Add Eric Bond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

YA, YA

I was the motivator last night...........hehehehehe !!!!!

Ol ya, the next time that I am asleep do not be so loud when getting in the truck...lol. Pastor Mike can open the gate...lol.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 05-04-2010 08:57 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
c r robbins
UKC Forum Member

Pastor Mike

are you absolutly positive Mr. Buck was snoring or just real hoarse from diligently hollering you guys back to the truck??

Old Post 05-04-2010 09:03 PM
c r robbins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for c r robbins Click here to Send c r robbins a Private Message Click Here to Email c r robbins Find more posts by c r robbins Add c r robbins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Hard time

Giving Buck all this grief about doing what comes natural, just isn't right... it's kind of like complaining about a Red dog being Red...it is what it is...it's just the natural way of things...eh?

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 05-05-2010 02:49 AM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

I don't think buck even knew he was in a truck........he was in dreamland........

yep....it's natural all the way topdog..........

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 05-05-2010 02:39 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

My Buddy

Back Off. Buck is my Buddy. You trained him that way Pastor Mike now you just leave him be. I have seen people not train a dog to lead and then complain alnight long. Poor Old Buck thinks he is suppose to give the lead up and catch a few ZZZ while you are going. I am surprised he didn't drink all the coffee and give you a chewing for being to late retrieving the hounds. Dave

Old Post 05-05-2010 05:33 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

The Mighty Woofter has spoken!!!

Home of,

Old Post 05-05-2010 06:16 PM