UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud: GRNITECH 'Pr' Skuna River Bear
Pages (24): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

congrats Daniel

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2012 07:08 PM
brujan182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brujan182 Click here to Send brujan182 a Private Message Click Here to Email brujan182 Find more posts by brujan182 Add brujan182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brujan182
congrats Daniel

Thanks Bruce I appreciate it!!

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 04-16-2012 07:21 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBackwoods22
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
Thanks Matt yeah Hank won Nitech with 750+ at Marcellus Michigan Saturday!!

Brent I need two more and hes done!!!

Wont be long I'm sure.

Suzanne came in heat last month. I knew she was going to be coming in anytime and I was hoping to get the last win in on her so we could do a breeding.The last night I hunted her it was in a hunt she was leading the whole night and on the last dump she got to deep to call her and the other guys scored a coon on me. The next day I noticed she was coming in heat. Would have been nice to finish her that night and had a litter of pups from bear in about 7 weeks.

Brent Golden
Cell: 304-672-9941

Old Post 04-16-2012 07:36 PM
WVBackwoods22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBackwoods22 Click here to Send WVBackwoods22 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVBackwoods22 Find more posts by WVBackwoods22 Add WVBackwoods22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

congrats Daniel

Old Post 04-16-2012 10:55 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBackwoods22
UKC Forum Member

Went out with Justin's pup last night and i think my ears are still ringing. This young pup is crazy how he tree's.

Brent Golden

Old Post 04-17-2012 08:28 PM
WVBackwoods22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBackwoods22 Click here to Send WVBackwoods22 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVBackwoods22 Find more posts by WVBackwoods22 Add WVBackwoods22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Skuna River Last Resort (stu) has been doing a tremendous job the last few times iv had him out. Wow! What a tree dog. Ill get some good pics this weekend

Old Post 04-19-2012 12:13 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Brent, you got nothin but time to get her bred! Hunt her and enjoy her for a while!

Thanks Ben !

Justin you need to get some pictures of this stemwinder!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-19-2012 01:14 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBackwoods22
UKC Forum Member

Stew definetly got the first tree last night on my 3 year old finished hound. Stayed hooked and blew it down.

Brent Golden

Old Post 04-19-2012 02:28 PM
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 04-19-2012 07:24 PM
brujan182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brujan182 Click here to Send brujan182 a Private Message Click Here to Email brujan182 Find more posts by brujan182 Add brujan182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntinwalkers
UKC Forum Member

JUSTIN

ARE YOU GOING TO HUNT THIS PUP SATURDAY NIGHT AT JANE LEW

Old Post 04-20-2012 12:39 AM
Huntinwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntinwalkers Click here to Send Huntinwalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntinwalkers Find more posts by Huntinwalkers Add Huntinwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

No. He is doing a nice job but he isn't quite ready for a hunt yet. He turns 9 months old on the 20 so iv got a lot of time with him yet

Old Post 04-20-2012 12:47 AM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntinwalkers
UKC Forum Member

Justin same here i have two that could maybe win but just arent quite ready yet, maybe a few more months, i just thought if you were hunting yours i would come down and see him

Old Post 04-20-2012 03:50 PM
Huntinwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntinwalkers Click here to Send Huntinwalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntinwalkers Find more posts by Huntinwalkers Add Huntinwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Bill,

I hear ya. If you want to go hunting sometime just give me a holler.

Old Post 04-20-2012 04:53 PM
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-22-2012 03:50 AM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Skuna River Fred Bear won his cast saturday with 975+, he fell treed with seconds left in the hunt , but i didnt tree him assuming i had enough!

I was wrong!! he had another coon too > scored on 5 coons, he looked real good

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-23-2012 03:05 AM
Brandon Coselman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
Skuna River Fred Bear won his cast saturday with 975+, he fell treed with seconds left in the hunt , but i didnt tree him assuming i had enough!

I was wrong!! he had another coon too > scored on 5 coons, he looked real good

Gotta love UKC buddy lol Stick it out and you will get him done... Then you can switch gears to a place where u win money not cute lil trophies and yellow slips! ;-) lol

Home of: 2017 Grand Masters Invitational Champion, 2016 & 2017 Michigan PKC State Champion PCH GRNITECH 'PR' Mr Clean's Snooki
&
2022 Senior SS Reserve Champion PCH GRNITECH Snooki's Jwoww

Old Post 04-23-2012 05:11 AM
Brandon Coselman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Coselman Click here to Send Brandon Coselman a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Coselman Find more posts by Brandon Coselman Add Brandon Coselman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Yeah buddy lol. I went through this same thing with the Banjo dog.......only in ukc does 1525 come in at a local event .....and to top it off it was a redbone at that! Lol that really hurts the ego!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-23-2012 04:26 PM
Huntinwalkers
UKC Forum Member

bad luck

i remember u going through this same thing with banjo, when the leaves come on for some reason it get harder and harder to win, seems there is a coon in every tree, which there would have had to of been to get that kinda score (lmao)

Old Post 04-23-2012 05:03 PM
TBO kennels
UKC Forum Member

I heard there were some great scores Saturday. I wish I was there I would have enjoyed finally some coon moving good. Lucy is in heat and at Dr. Dean Bitsels right now. Shes getting injected with some secret semen. Take your time with FRED BEAR HANK. You grand tham out to quick than you cant hunt the little local hunts for awhile. I didnt hunt UKC for 5 years after I granded ole CHief. Take your time and make memories. Hanks building quite a resume even when he doesnt get a first. 900+ Id be proud even if I had last place lol.

Dave Trumbo II
Kouts, IN
219-309-9257
Home of :
"GR NT CH TBO's Lucy Lawless"

R.I.P. :
"GR NT CH Chief Executive"
"GR NT CH Trumbos Lady"

Old Post 04-23-2012 07:17 PM
TBO kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBO kennels Click here to Send TBO kennels a Private Message Find more posts by TBO kennels Add TBO kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Hes finally out of that small slump he was in Dave.lol im just wanting to grand him so I can pursue pkc a little....I still plan on entering the bigger ukc hunts when they are scheduled local..

P.s. good luck with that cross on Lucy I seen it and it should be nice!!!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-24-2012 01:19 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Taking Fred Bear tonight.....if anyone would like to see him go in the state ground that gets dogged every single night...let me know, ill drop him anywhere, alone or with company

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-26-2012 06:43 PM
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

bj

Old Post 04-27-2012 05:24 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Skuna River Last Resort (Stu)

Treed alone with the coon....watch out for this one...only 8.5 months old!!! Owned by Justin Henthorne of WV

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 05-03-2012 11:54 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Great looking hounds!!!

Old Post 05-04-2012 12:01 AM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Alot

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 05-04-2012 12:04 AM