UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Boones' Thunder
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeff H.
UKC Forum Member

Wild Bill....

/LOL/ No Lipper blood there. He's actually an eight year old male off of Tom Horn.

Last edited by Jeff H. on 08-05-2004 at 03:09 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2004 03:01 AM
Jeff H. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff H. Click here to Send Jeff H. a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff H. Add Jeff H. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Whistle Pig
UKC Forum Member

none

He must have redbone in him he has red head and ear's

" Puzzle Gully Kennel "

Puzzle Gully"Sam
Puzzle Gully"Jim Jr----JJ
Puzzle Gully"Reddy Freddy"
Puzzle Gully''Daddy Frank''
Puzzle Gully''Smil'in Bob''
Puzzle Gully''Kate''
Puzzle Gully''Busher''
Puzzle Gully''Cricket''

Old Post 08-05-2004 03:16 AM
Whistle Pig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Whistle Pig Click here to Send Whistle Pig a Private Message Find more posts by Whistle Pig Add Whistle Pig to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dkrause
UKC Forum Member

Re: none

quote:
Originally posted by Whistle Pig
Just wondering if the dog that won the all boone hunt was boone after all??

stupid he has been dead for years and he did not win the all boon hunt

i guess the pig part is fitting after all they have a brain about the size of a marble

Old Post 08-05-2004 07:55 AM
dkrause is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dkrause Click here to Send dkrause a Private Message Click Here to Email dkrause Find more posts by dkrause Add dkrause to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Harold Adams II
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: none

quote:
Originally posted by dkrause

i guess the pig part is fitting after all they have a brain about the size of a marble

Don't know and more important don't care but one would think he was emplying Boone bred instead of Boone himself but then again being true blue coonhunters who the hell would know....twist turn squirm squall fabricate shuck jive...... COONDOG!!!!

Old Post 08-05-2004 08:42 AM
Harold Adams II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Harold Adams II Click here to Send Harold Adams II a Private Message Find more posts by Harold Adams II Add Harold Adams II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

You Boys Have A Mess

A mistake of this size, and no reasons being made as to why it was made seems to me its a case of you guys that have hunted this bloodline now don't know for sure what you have in those dogs. If in fact this was not a mistake anyone that bought a pup should have their money returned $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$ that will be a lot of dollars.........

Old Post 08-05-2004 12:06 PM
John Vaught is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Vaught Click here to Send John Vaught a Private Message Click Here to Email John Vaught Find more posts by John Vaught Add John Vaught to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wild Bill....

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff H.
/LOL/ No Lipper blood there. He's actually an eight year old male off of Tom Horn.
Jeff H. how do you know for sure he has no lipper in him or how do you know for sure what is in him.......Just look at the other mess ????????????

Old Post 08-05-2004 12:09 PM
John Vaught is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Vaught Click here to Send John Vaught a Private Message Click Here to Email John Vaught Find more posts by John Vaught Add John Vaught to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skinner
Banned

You know this started out as kinda funny but has taken on a serious tone. I am not Mike's spokeman. You want to know about Mike, call Mike. Simple enough. Yall have a good day.

Black Creek Treeing Walkers

If I had feelings, that might would have hurt.

Old Post 08-05-2004 01:09 PM
Skinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skinner Click here to Send Skinner a Private Message Click Here to Email Skinner Visit Skinner's homepage! Find more posts by Skinner Add Skinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: none

quote:
Originally posted by dkrause

\

LOL You're not related to Redtick are you? LOL

Old Post 08-05-2004 01:31 PM
wkfii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wkfii Click here to Send wkfii a Private Message Click Here to Email wkfii Find more posts by wkfii Add wkfii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Skinner
You know this started out as kinda funny but has taken on a serious tone. I am not Mike's spokeman. You want to know about Mike, call Mike. Simple enough. Yall have a good day.

Skinner, like I had posted before, what are the exactly are the particulars and how do we know, or you know, what they are?

Old Post 08-05-2004 01:34 PM
wkfii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wkfii Click here to Send wkfii a Private Message Click Here to Email wkfii Find more posts by wkfii Add wkfii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVY FREEMAN
UKC Forum Member

SKINNER I'M NOT KNOCKING MIKE AND SURE DON'T WANT ANYTHING FROM HIM. ALL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHAT THUNDER IS OUT OF AND IF ANYTHING IS GOING TO BE DONE WITH THE OFFSPRINGS PAPERS THAT GO BACK TO THUNDER. AS FAR AS BOONE BRED DOGS GO I'M MORE THAN HAPPY WITH THE ONES I'VE HAD AND WILL HAVE MORE.

Old Post 08-05-2004 01:40 PM
DAVY FREEMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVY FREEMAN Click here to Send DAVY FREEMAN a Private Message Find more posts by DAVY FREEMAN Add DAVY FREEMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Whistle Pig
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: none

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Harold Adams II
Don't know and more important don't care but one would think he was emplying Boone bred instead of Boone himself but then again being true blue coonhunters who the hell would know....twist turn squirm squall fabricate shuck jive...... COONDOG!!!! [/QUOwkfii quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wkfi Stupid
What are you saying can't understand you
wkfi
Skinner, like I had posted before, what are the exactly are the particulars and how do we know, or you know, what they are? TE]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wkfi i think i knew boone was dead, it's funny Harold knew what i was talking about and you did'nt does that tell you anything stupid??? you must be a walker man back yard breeder's can keep better records than that if it was a honest mistake [if it was a honest mistake]

" Puzzle Gully Kennel "

Puzzle Gully"Sam
Puzzle Gully''Kate''
Puzzle Gully''Busher''
Puzzle Gully''Cricket''

Old Post 08-05-2004 03:35 PM
Whistle Pig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Whistle Pig Click here to Send Whistle Pig a Private Message Find more posts by Whistle Pig Add Whistle Pig to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Driveshaft
UKC Forum Member

WHOOOOO IN THE HECK CARES

WHAT THERE OFF OF IF YA LIKE WHAT YA HAVE ENJOY IT AND TRY NOT TO MAKE THE MISTAKE HE MADE.

Old Post 08-05-2004 06:23 PM
Driveshaft is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driveshaft Click here to Send Driveshaft a Private Message Click Here to Email Driveshaft Find more posts by Driveshaft Add Driveshaft to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: none

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Harold Adams II
Don't know and more important don't care but one would think he was emplying Boone bred instead of Boone himself but then again being true blue coonhunters who the hell would know....twist turn squirm squall fabricate shuck jive...... COONDOG!!!! [/QUOwkfii quote:
wkfi Stupid
What are you saying can't understand you
wkfi
Skinner, like I had posted before, what are the exactly are the particulars and how do we know, or you know, what they are? TE]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wkfi i think i knew boone was dead, it's funny Harold knew what i was talking about and you did'nt does that tell you anything stupid??? you must be a walker man back yard breeder's can keep better records than that if it was a honest mistake [if it was a honest mistake]

Edward, I never said anyone was stupid. You need to read the posts more clearly, and understand that I inserted a quote from someone else. In fact, I think that stupid is a fighting word and is not necessary in order to have an intelligent discourse. This thread is dealing with two issues. First, is that Boone's Thunder is not Boone's offspring. Second, is that there is some question who is the father of Thunder's pups or some other hound. All I asked for was the factual particulars of these allegations. You boys keep putting out hints, slights, and quarter or half allegations. I don't think that I have met or talked to anyone other than Wildbill, that has posted on this subject. I am suggesting that everyone calm down, and that someone share with us the factual reasons or bases for these allegations.

IN OTHER WORDS... WHO SAID WHAT AND WHY DID THEY SAY IT? HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Last edited by wkfii on 08-05-2004 at 08:00 PM

Old Post 08-05-2004 07:58 PM
Whistle Pig
UKC Forum Member

wkfi i'm sorry i really am

I did as you said went back and read the post and i am stupid just
wanted to be man enough to tell you on this board that i'm sorry just a little upset over this boone escapade.

" Puzzle Gully Kennel "

Puzzle Gully"Sam
Puzzle Gully''Kate''
Puzzle Gully''Busher''
Puzzle Gully''Cricket''

Old Post 08-05-2004 09:27 PM
Dirtdevil
Banned

The question now is who is the dam of Thunder and what is gonna be done about his papers ? There also seems to have been a case of someone getting a Thunder pup who was actually out of Fiddler .

These Boone fans/breeders along with Mike Dohoney sure don't mind laying it on thick and running ads to get our money ...now let's see how much integrity they really have ...I don't think hiding seems to be impressing anyone.

I do know Mike farms out alot of pups/bitches for people to sell for him and it isn't hard to see how things could get mixed up .... I'm just dissapointed that Skinner , Hobo and the other guys in Mike's circle aren't stepping up and sharing more information or getting in touch with pup owners vountarily....that's gonna hurt Mike more than any honest mistake that was made.

Old Post 08-05-2004 09:54 PM
Dirtdevil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dirtdevil Click here to Send Dirtdevil a Private Message Find more posts by Dirtdevil Add Dirtdevil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

Re: wkfi i'm sorry i really am

quote:
I did as you said went back and read the post and i am stupid just
wanted to be man enough to tell you on this board that i'm sorry just a little upset over this boone escapade.

Edward, I knew that you had not realized who had been less than civil to you. I accept and have no hard feelings whatsoever. I am upset about this post for two reasons. First, no one has laid out the straight facts about what happened and how they know it. For example, this hound is not the son of this dog because his DNA profile was run twice and it does not match- but it did match this other hound.

Second, the tone of this thread, both in its civility and the insinuations is outright inflamatory. Put the straight facts out and then discuss them like adults. We can, and will, disagree about many things. I would wager that the vast majority of us have more in common than not. We need to build upon that community of interests and then proceed. If you disagree with someone, just say it in a civil manner and make your points. Everyone probably has something to contribute to this board.

There are many ways that a gyp can be bred by two different studs and produce a mixed litter. Yes people are less than truthful about who is really the dam or sire. Yes there can be honest mistakes. What I want to know is who said and what are they saying.

I came back to this sport after school and professional commitments took me away. I don't know many of you, so be kind to me, and share information.

Old Post 08-05-2004 10:45 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dirtdevil

I do know Mike farms out alot of pups/bitches for people to sell for him and it isn't hard to see how things could get mixed up .... I'm just dissapointed that Skinner , Hobo and the other guys in Mike's circle aren't stepping up and sharing more information or getting in touch with pup owners vountarily....that's gonna hurt Mike more than any honest mistake that was made.

I would think someone from UKC would be getting in touch with the people that own Thunder pups.I sure as heck wouldn't know who to contact or what to tell them.You seem to know more about this than I do.But like Skinner has said SEVERAL times if anyone has any question all they have to do is pick up the phone and give Mike Dohoney a call at 812-472-3563.I don't own a hair on Thunder.

If you have any questions about Lobo feel free to ask and I'll answer them the best I can.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-06-2004 04:40 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skinner
Banned

Amen Hobo. I don't have a thunder pup either. Hi is dna-vip and has been since he was five months old.

Dirt & Wkfii guys please ask ukc about your thunder dogs. Or call Mike. You guys are asking questions that should be answered by them.

Last edited by Skinner on 08-06-2004 at 01:33 PM

Old Post 08-06-2004 01:30 PM
Skinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skinner Click here to Send Skinner a Private Message Click Here to Email Skinner Visit Skinner's homepage! Find more posts by Skinner Add Skinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVY FREEMAN
UKC Forum Member

MAYBE UKC COULD GIVE US GUYS THAT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH A THUNDER PUP AN ANSWER INSTEAD OF SWEEPING IT UNDER THE RUG. I HOPE IT CAN BE FIXED BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THE TOPSIDE OF MY PAPERS SAYING UNKNOWN LIKE A YARD DOG.

Old Post 08-06-2004 01:45 PM
DAVY FREEMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVY FREEMAN Click here to Send DAVY FREEMAN a Private Message Find more posts by DAVY FREEMAN Add DAVY FREEMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Whistle Pig
UKC Forum Member

no answer

i've called for the last two days can't get an answer.

" Puzzle Gully Kennel "

Puzzle Gully"Sam
Puzzle Gully''Kate''
Puzzle Gully''Busher''
Puzzle Gully''Cricket''

Old Post 08-06-2004 04:19 PM
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Amen Hobo. I don't have a thunder pup either. Hi is dna-vip and has been since he was five months old.

Dirt & Wkfii guys please ask ukc about your thunder dogs. Or call Mike. You guys are asking questions that should be answered by them.

Appreciate it Skinner. I don't have a Thunder hound. I do have a Sackett on top/ Boone on bottom bred gyp.

Old Post 08-06-2004 06:17 PM
Whistle Pig
UKC Forum Member

What up John????

Boone, and Thunder
If Thunder is not from Boone........are you guys sure Boone is from what it papers say he is or is all this just a buinch of non sense going on about this DNA thing.........

" Puzzle Gully Kennel "

Puzzle Gully"Sam
Puzzle Gully''Kate''
Puzzle Gully''Busher''
Puzzle Gully''Cricket''

Old Post 08-12-2004 11:09 PM
Clint Smith
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 08-27-2004 02:46 AM
Clint Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clint Smith Click here to Send Clint Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Clint Smith Find more posts by Clint Smith Add Clint Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coldtrail
UKC Forum Member

Re: You Boys Have A Mess

quote:
Originally posted by John Vaught
A mistake of this size, and no reasons being made as to why it was made seems to me its a case of you guys that have hunted this bloodline now don't know for sure what you have in those dogs. If in fact this was not a mistake anyone that bought a pup should have their money returned $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$ that will be a lot of dollars.........

Wasn't there a very similar problem with some Spanky bred dogs a few months ago? How did that turn out. Do we know what anything is out of?

Old Post 08-27-2004 02:57 AM
coldtrail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coldtrail Click here to Send coldtrail a Private Message Click Here to Email coldtrail Find more posts by coldtrail Add coldtrail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skinner
Banned

quote:
btt
lmao

Old Post 08-27-2004 04:39 AM