UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > looking for a older broke tree dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

looking for a older broke tree dog

i'm in need of a broke dog, prefer a female ,my old male got hit and kill last fall and i had to put my old female down because of cancer, prefer to find one in Missouri don't have to be a competition dog but needs to run and tree its own coon and can be a older dog,,,, Thanks Allen

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL
e-mail,,,hazelhillbluetick@yahoo.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-13-2021 04:49 AM
hazel hill bluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hazel hill bluetick Click here to Send hazel hill bluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email hazel hill bluetick Visit hazel hill bluetick's homepage! Find more posts by hazel hill bluetick Add hazel hill bluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

bluetick

still looking

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 07-02-2021 10:52 PM
hazel hill bluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hazel hill bluetick Click here to Send hazel hill bluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email hazel hill bluetick Visit hazel hill bluetick's homepage! Find more posts by hazel hill bluetick Add hazel hill bluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

bluetick

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 08-07-2021 12:04 AM
TRP
UKC Forum Member

I assume you are looking for a Blue dog? If you would consider a Walker I got a decent 4 yr old male.

217-491-8540 Give me a call if you want to talk. I live just north of St. Louis.

Old Post 08-07-2021 01:37 PM
TRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TRP Click here to Send TRP a Private Message Find more posts by TRP Add TRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

bluetick

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 08-19-2021 02:51 AM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928540649

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 08-21-2021 05:34 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Major18
UKC Forum Member

Rendal Wills has a female for sale. Southeast Missouri 573 224 3535

King of Hunt BBCHA, Robinson, IL
High Scoring Dog Friday BBCHA FALL ROUNDUP
1st Place Champion BBCHA, Robinson, IL
8th Place 2022 Fall Roundup
King of Hunt BBCHA Utchman Memorial
1st Place Champion BBCHA Fall Classic
1st Place Champion BBOA Zone One
King of Hunt BBCHA Vaughn Memorial
2nd place Champion 2021 BBCHA Fall Roundup
8th place 2022 BBCHA Fall Roundup

Old Post 08-21-2021 08:36 PM
Major18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Major18 Click here to Send Major18 a Private Message Click Here to Email Major18 Find more posts by Major18 Add Major18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

I have a 7 year old female that is a broke coon dog she is chop mouth track and tree for 800.00 you can call me at 4056680519 to talk about her.

Old Post 09-15-2021 03:05 AM
Gary Brewster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Brewster Click here to Send Gary Brewster a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Brewster Find more posts by Gary Brewster Add Gary Brewster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

bluetick

still looking

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 11-11-2021 04:49 AM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

bluetick

still looking

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

bluetick

still looking

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL