UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Cancer
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey
sentiment did nothing for my friend with Parkinson's but he started , eating healthy foods and is on no meds now but still has Parkinson's but it slowed way down , he eats bananas strawberries broccoli and a tablespoon of pure honey a day and drinks nothing but water every now and then he will drink a coke, another friend with it is on some med that makes him think someone is out to get him at night he sleeps with a gun on his couch at night and is a lawyer by day .

Thanks for the info. I unloaded the pistol beside my bed as soon as I read the side effects. Also, trying to eat better and exercise. I'm not taking any meds now, it hasn't made much of a difference...I can deal with the tremors in my left hand, but its hard dealing with the cramps in my ft/toes ...nothing seems to help them for long.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2018 08:26 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
Thanks for the info. I unloaded the pistol beside my bed as soon as I read the side effects. Also, trying to eat better and exercise. I'm not taking any meds now, it hasn't made much of a difference...I can deal with the tremors in my left hand, but its hard dealing with the cramps in my ft/toes ...nothing seems to help them for long.
Eating bananas and walking has help his a lot.

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 02-27-2018 08:32 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-24-2018 06:39 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Cancer

One Wisconsin mom is sharing how she changed the fate doctors gave her. In 2005, Kathy Mydlach-Bero, then 41, was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer.
Doctors told her that she had 21 months to live.

The mother of two underwent extensive treatments like surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. Despite the various treatments, however, the cancer spread.
Only eleven months after her initial diagnosis, doctors found a high-grade tumor in her head and neck. She continued treatment, but the medicine was beginning to affect healthy parts of her body as well.
“My kidneys were failing; my liver was failing. My lungs were damaged. My heart was damaged,” she recalled.
Mydlach-Bero became frustrated and began researching alternative, more natural methods of treatment.
She said, “I told my oncologist that I’m done with that protocol because one way or another, I’m going to die. And I don’t want to go that way.”
She decided to stop chemotherapy and try something suggested by a friend, a diet featuring anti-angiogenic foods.

Anti-angiogenic foods block the creation of blood vessels which, theoretically, slow down the spread of cancer.
Some of these foods include leeks, garlic, blueberries, and walnuts.
As she began changing her diet, the cancer stopped spreading. “My doctors just kept saying, ‘Huh. That is interesting,'” she said._
Now, 13 years after her initial diagnosis, Mydlach-Bero is cancer free and sharing the diet that worked for her with others. She coaches others battling cancer to eat from a list of foods she believes to have cancer-fighting properties.

“She’s teaching me food is the best form of medicine,” said Paul Baugh, one of her clients who is battling brain cancer.
Harvard University is even researching the method to see if it could help others. She said that the ongoing study makes her feel validated and that she no longer feels like the “crazy cancer patient.”
Researchers will study those who have seen incredible results from more natural cancer treatment options.
“They’re looking at our genetics and the genetics of the tumor. What the outliers did; their attitude, environment, faith, social support,” she said. “What they’re trying to do is create a database of all these different things and look for the commonalities between these people.”
There’s no doubt that a healthy diet can affect your body’s overall health, but for Mydlach-Bero these specific foods helped her fight off cancer.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 05-25-2018 04:32 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING THAT HELPS COPD ?

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 06-05-2018 03:08 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING THAT HELPS COPD ?

Serrapeptase may increase the clearance of mucus and reduce inflammation in the lungs in people with chronic respiratory diseases (CRD). ... Common ones include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, and pulmonary hypertension — a type of high blood pressure that affects the vessels in your lungs ( 15 ).Feb 7, 2019

Old Post 03-23-2020 01:06 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote