UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 650 651 [652] 653 654 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Rain and wind here. Found 2 ticks on Jericho today and one on Chuck Friday night. We'll probably beat Corona and end up with Lyme's 😟

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2020 04:10 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Dang sounds like its to early for them ticks,but I reckon they can got 41° not bad. How's Carl?

Old Post 03-30-2020 12:17 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

at least the wind let up..

Old Post 03-30-2020 05:16 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Was in 80s yesterday in the 50s today windy as the devil out was gonna mow grass maybe tomorrow everyone stay safe

Old Post 03-31-2020 02:24 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for asking about Carl. He's still not breathing on his own and their giving him more aggressive antibiotics.

Rain and cool here today. We went to get some groceries today. Saw some people wearing masks, one person (couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman) in a hazmat suit or something like it, it even had a face shield!! Cautious vs Paranoia

Old Post 03-31-2020 05:01 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Mornin everybody,another day another dollar,so far so good on my end.

Old Post 03-31-2020 12:13 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

42 here this moronin have a light wind i hate to mow before ester but look like im gonnna have to

Old Post 03-31-2020 02:07 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

kinda a cold morning here...

Old Post 03-31-2020 03:20 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yep the wind is nippy seen where our gasoline is down to $1.61 & Effingham $1 52

Old Post 03-31-2020 03:33 PM
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Yep the wind is nippy seen where our gasoline is down to $1.61 & Effingham $1 52

Dang. Been getting gas in MO now that I drive there everyday. $1.85 and still $1.99 here in town. Found my first mushrooms of the year. Only found 7 blacks but they are starting. Seemed early to me but I head some being found so I thought I would go take a peek. Ya'll take care.

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 04-01-2020 12:55 AM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

my buddy at freeburg found afew ,not many but its a start...

Old Post 04-01-2020 01:44 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Rained on and off here today. We got up early and went to Wally World and TSC. Can't believe how many people were wearing face masks and laytex gloves. TSC was out of the horse feed and dog food we get, so we'll have to make another trip back this week.
We still don't have a confirmed case of corona virus here, but the Governor put us on the stay at home list. Rumor has it that the ambulance was called for someone that was sick, he refused treatment and they found out he was at his camp to quarantine. Heard he was from Brooklyn NY. Guess the EMT is self quarantining now. I think our County has 2 EMTs on call and when they're not working we hire from neighboring counties, so the locals are not happy with campers coming in from stay at home counties. One guy shut down his bait shop and another shut down the store at his gas station and only let the pumps on if you used a credit card! Getting a little crazy around here.

Old Post 04-01-2020 05:33 AM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
Getting a little crazy around here.
...I think its going to get a lot crazier this month....it sure was a piss poor time for my daughter to change jobs............she now works at our local hospital......

Old Post 04-01-2020 01:45 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

It was only 31 this mornin but its gettin better 47 I ain't even looked for any shrooms....too early here yet. Yep the nuts will come out of the woodwork before long.🤪

Old Post 04-01-2020 05:24 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

we had light rain on @ off all day suppose to get up to close 70 saturday might mow grass then it's gettin grazy every where ridge with this virus sure is a mess im only going out when i have to all we can do is hope for the best and this goes away sooner than they are saying everybody stay safe

Old Post 04-02-2020 12:53 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Cool and sunny here. The sun was deceiving, I didn't dress quite warm enough when I went riding. I didn't get too cold, but cut my ride short so I didn't.
Our state is on Stay At Home now.
Rex, I hope your daughter stays safe. I have several friends that are nurses. One only wanted part time because her husband has Alzheimer's and she wanted to be home more with him. She's already had an increase in her hours and we only have a few cases in our area. So far none in our County.

Old Post 04-02-2020 06:03 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

same here quite a bit of sun here but the wind is on the cool side our's jumped up to 30 new cases overnight we have 191 now and 2 deaths as of now think it's going to take till last of april for it to start getting back to normal if our goverment people are right wife's oldest daughter and her husband was waiting in thier car to get checked last i heard he had a headache they sent him home can't come back to work till he brings a dr slip showing he hasn't got this virus hope you daughter stay's safe rex

Old Post 04-02-2020 09:26 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

same here quite a bit of sun here but the wind is on the cool side our's jumped up to 30 new cases overnight we have 191 now and 2 deaths as of now think it's going to take till last of april for it to start getting back to normal if our goverment people are right wife's oldest daughter and her husband was waiting in thier car to get checked last i heard he had a headache they sent him home can't come back to work till he brings a dr slip showing he hasn't got this virus hope you daughter stay's safe rex

Old Post 04-02-2020 09:26 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yee haw 51° this mornin,cloudy with chance of rain,everybody hang in there.

Old Post 04-03-2020 01:27 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

another frosty moronin here but sun is comein out suppose to get 60 need to go to the grub store for us @ my dad not looking forward to it

Old Post 04-03-2020 01:57 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

thanks one and all,so far so good,you all stay safe..

Old Post 04-03-2020 04:28 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

A whoopin 71° here yesterday 43 & drizzle now 2 big time operator's planted corn yesterday,I was always told to never plant before a rain but I ain't got a dime invested so big whoop to me.

Old Post 04-04-2020 11:43 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

got close to 70 here mow grass all day @ weedeat stil got about a hr or so left of weedeatin to do

Old Post 04-05-2020 04:29 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

moronin folk's 51 here some sunshine but calling for rain this afternoon

Old Post 04-05-2020 02:07 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

none to warm here..pretty chilly..

Old Post 04-05-2020 06:00 PM