UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch Nite Ch Utchmans So Blue Lumber at Stud
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Three tracks four coon. Took Dragon and Maggie. Dragon ran and treed hard on every track. Frost was thick.
My buddy hunted his little cur dog. We had a good night and good coon fights. I love it. Dragon is a treedog that is for sure. Hard loud chop on the tree big locate. Good loud bawl on the ground. I was impressed. Now if I can get to shooting better he will like the gun more. That pup hates a coon more than anything I have seen. Wow.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-21-2014 at 01:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2014 06:29 AM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bobby Small
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

i would gladly show ol Kash in the woods.

Old Post 11-22-2014 03:38 PM
Bobby Small is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Small Click here to Send Bobby Small a Private Message Find more posts by Bobby Small Add Bobby Small to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hunted

Treed a triple and a den with Lumber and Dragon. Pup got first strike on both tracks. Lumber got the trees.
So far so good.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 11-26-2014 12:46 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

HUNT

Stay on em Elmo

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 11-26-2014 01:08 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dragon will turn 8 months old Dec. 8

Took my 7 month old pup alone again last night about 8 pm.
First track he struck in wetland and come tree about 400 yard. Dragon had a thick tree beside a creek but no coon seen. I sent him on. Down the creek about 100 yards he struck and work a track through thickets and wetlands and Hank Taber called while he was working and I said he isn't going to get this coon treed. Well after I hung up with Hank I was right he didn't tree it he caught a real nice sized sow on the ground in the water and the fight was on. I did give him some help killing this one.
I later hunted with Jeff Wyatt after midnight and we ran a coon through some rough cutovers and thickets and ended the track in a pond. I was worn out so we called it at night.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-29-2014 at 04:48 PM

Old Post 11-29-2014 04:33 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hunted Lumber and Dragon and a walker female tonight

We treed two on the outside. We had another treed but on posted land close to a house so we went stealth mode and just took them off the tree and left. I'm glad there was a half moon to do so with no lights.
The second coon we treed I just turned Dragon and Josh Hoffman turned the Bone Collector female loose. Dragon struck and the worked the track and it was a cold track. They tapped a tree hard then went on Dragon loaded up on a fence row with the meat but they still weren't 100% sure they had him. We encouraged a good job and it was a huge boar. We called it a night.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 11-30-2014 05:57 AM
lincoln
UKC Forum Member

hey guys, dragon is the real deal, big mouth, gets around good in the cutovers, opens right, lots of grit and a loud treedog. one of the best pups i have seen. so young, 8 months old i think. good luck with him elmo.

Old Post 12-01-2014 02:58 AM
lincoln is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln Click here to Send lincoln a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln Add lincoln to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeff

I keep telling myself I will hunt something different but when I go to the pen I end up loading Dragon.
I hunted with Terry Estill with his Spud dog off Gary Uchtmans Thorn dog and Hank Tabers Lace female. We cut them loose and Spud struck in about 300 yards. Dragon opened to the left of him and drove his track in a treed his tail off. Spud went 874 yard East of Dragon and finally got treed.
Dragon had a huge den tree and was blowing the top out of it. We got in the truck and got within 300 yards of Spud he had crossed the road. He had a litter of 4.
We made drop with Dragon alone but didn't get much done so we called it a early night and it was getting cold.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 12-01-2014 at 01:52 PM

Old Post 12-01-2014 03:46 AM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Elmo Spud is off Thorn and Lace. Raised some nice ones off Speed and Thorn both.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 12-01-2014 01:00 PM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Fixed it. I knew that. I guess typing last night late I was more tired than I thought. Oops.
Hank Spud is a nice get gone get treed with the coon type dog. Accurate sucker that is for sure.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-01-2014 01:54 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Lots of walking. 1.5 miles to get struck in and treed on a den. Then walked out 1.5 and turned Dragon loose the made 3 dens one had the coon on the outside and when I got up to the tree it ran it it hole. I was to tired to care.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-04-2014 04:18 AM
Scott S.
UKC Forum Member

All that walking is good for a person! I am going tonight. The last time I went the young dog did some trashing..... I will take it at least she is doing something. We started on deer, although see did not open on it, she ran the hell out of it. Next she bayed a possum and played around with it for awhile. Missy was down on the river with the meat in the tree. Shot it out, Patch is a little gun shy. I made a drag, she did fine on the drag, did not open but found the coon.... We will see what tonight brings. Patch is hunting out more... she just needs some woods time. I need to get a caged coon for her to release so she can get on a hot, hot, track. Hot tracks down on the river are hard to come by.

Last edited by Scott S. on 12-04-2014 at 04:08 PM

Old Post 12-04-2014 04:06 PM
Scott S. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott S. Click here to Send Scott S. a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott S. Find more posts by Scott S. Add Scott S. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Scott

That is a start. Her brothers have been in the woods and seem to be doing good.
Yep they have to get use to what is falling out of the tree then they are fine I think.
If Dragon starts hunting out like Lumber and Maggie I'm in trouble but a good trouble I guess. He will get treed.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 12-05-2014 at 04:58 PM

Old Post 12-04-2014 04:43 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

CH NITE CH UCHTMAN SO BLUE LUMBER IS AT 2015 PERFORMANCE SIRE AS OF TODAY!

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-04-2014 05:41 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

ELMO

HEY BUDDY,

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

Darren LOL

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 12-04-2014 08:54 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hunted Lumber and Dragon

Josh Riley took me hunting around Marshall Mo. First turn out Dragon struck and both hit tree but decided the coon wasn't there. The moved down about 50 yards and bang Dragon and Lumber treed and had the meat.

Next drop Dragon struck and treed but Lumber didn't back him and he didn't stay hooked so not sure if he had the coon. They went in 600 yard and treed in a root wade .

Next turn out they went 600 yard around a bluff we didn't hear a thing. I checked Garmin it said they were treed to we head to the and they had big oak tree but no coon seen.

We cut them loose and they hunted across the road and Dragon struck in and then Lumber the ended on the side of a steep bluff that they couldn't get up so we called it a night and came home.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-08-2014 04:37 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Results of Dragons 8 months Birthday alone. Two singles. We won't talk much about the possum but he didn't like what I had to say about that.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-09-2014 04:30 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hunted Dragon alone

He had the tri fec
One possum caught on the ground

One slick tree no track just winded

One big boar coon with tough tracking and cut overs and underbrush

He is keeping me on my toes. The possums will end sooner than later. So far he hasn't treed one just caught them on the ground.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 12-12-2014 at 10:52 PM

Old Post 12-12-2014 02:04 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Worst night so far with Dragon

First turnout he went silent on me and caught another possum on the ground. Well looks like he and I will need my possum 101 he isn't getting the hint with just the shock collar.
Next turn we struggled to go hunting but finally he saw it my way he just went in about 150 yards and just treed and had a layup.
I forget sometime he is just 8 months old and we are going to have our ups and downs.

I ran into a couple of my hunting buddies Earl and Terry they had treed two coons with Spud and a young blue male off Earl's Boomer male.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-17-2014 04:42 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hunted tonight with Charlie Wyatt he had a young female off Buzzard and I had Dragon. First drop we treed a den tree
Second drop Dragon did a very nice job on a coon. We had a big house dog come in the the tree and get in the way of them treeing for a few minutes then they got back on the tree and had a very nice size boar coon. We called it a night.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-18-2014 05:52 AM
Bobby Small
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

if u cant make it up here .. I will make it down there . would like to hunt with you .

Old Post 12-21-2014 07:15 PM
Bobby Small is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Small Click here to Send Bobby Small a Private Message Find more posts by Bobby Small Add Bobby Small to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Tough hunting last night

I hunted with Hank Taber. He took Sugar and Kate I had Dragon
We made one hole in the ground 4 dens one slick tree and on track they didn't finish. They even climbed a tree. We just needed to see a coon for the hat trick. We called it a night. The dogs did all they could do.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-21-2014 09:44 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! BE SAFE IN YOUR TRAVEL AND FEED THOSE HOUNDS A LITTLE EXTRA!

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-24-2014 04:25 PM
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Charles

Old Post 12-25-2014 07:53 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Short hunt last night. I took Lumber and Ben Manns had Jack a half brother. First tree was big but slick. Next the got in a 4 acre mile field uncut and coons where every where running. Lumber caught one but couldn't hold it and Jack was pushing his. They ran all over that uncut milo. They finally ended in a whole in the creek bank. Well on the way up the bank it was muddy so I slid right down in the water got nice and wet and my hat fell in the creek so it shorted out. Time to head in. Used a pocket light to get out of the woods.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-29-2014 04:49 PM