UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch Nite Ch Utchmans So Blue Lumber at Stud
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Made two den trees with no track with Lumber. Called it a night.

Heather due for pups in 7 days. She is showing

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2014 04:30 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tickman
UKC Forum Member

Ellmo

How is Lumber doing in the woods these days. How does he run n tree. Whats his style. Reason im asking. Is that I want to breed my female next spring. If possible. N I would like to find some old hawk blood. N buy the looks of things u got it. R u getting good results from the pups?

PR. Carl's Raging Ruger (Grnitech Grch PR. Bowen's Blue Deuce x PR Good News Lipstick Ivy)
PR. Carl's Bawling Beretta , loaded with jet 3,4,5,6

R.I.P.
Pr' Solid Northern Blu Diamond Fly.
Pr' Double Springs Blue Tree n Gus
Owner /operator
Rocky Bottoms WV, Blue Kennels
Carl Gilbert (304-336-4701)

Keep them in the timber....

Old Post 09-14-2014 03:54 PM
tickman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tickman Click here to Send tickman a Private Message Click Here to Email tickman Find more posts by tickman Add tickman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Tickman

Lumber just turned 2 in July he as one litter due Sept 18 th and that will be his first litter if all works out.
Lumber is a smart dog. I've seen him work in a 800 yard circle. I have seen him come treed with no track. He opens according to track on the ground not mouthy and he looks to get treed right. I have had him go a mile to get treed but normally the way he hunts he seems to be able to find a coon and get treed without a problem. He isn't mean anywhere. Sometimes he trees on the tree and sometimes he doesn't. He has a good hound mouth you can hear and there on times I can call him treed on one locate. I'd say he would compliment most females but like any other dog you won't know till you try it. Lumber started early and continues to improve. I have not hunted him a lot these days but If I'm going to promote him I need to get him in the woods more the once every two weeks. He is consistent. I will hunt him any night someone cares to go. Nothing to hide. He isn't perfect but he is mine and I like him. He will be at the Fall Round up and I will hunt him all three nights. So if you care to ride alone on a cast your more than welcome.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 09-14-2014 05:41 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tickman
UKC Forum Member

Ellmo

I wont be able to make fall round up. We will work something out sometime. I like the bloodline. U have on him. Ill keep in touch with you. I do appreciate u answer back . Thank man.

PR. Carl's Raging Ruger (Grnitech Grch PR. Bowen's Blue Deuce x PR Good News Lipstick Ivy)
PR. Carl's Bawling Beretta , loaded with jet 3,4,5,6

R.I.P.
Pr' Solid Northern Blu Diamond Fly.
Pr' Double Springs Blue Tree n Gus
Owner /operator
Rocky Bottoms WV, Blue Kennels
Carl Gilbert (304-336-4701)

Keep them in the timber....

Old Post 09-15-2014 10:21 AM
tickman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tickman Click here to Send tickman a Private Message Click Here to Email tickman Find more posts by tickman Add tickman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Got in the woods last night. Took Lumber alone. First dump he winded off the lead. I cut him loose he opened about 6 times and fell treed with the meat.
Next drop 500 yards no track just treed and had the meat.
Third drop Lumber worked a older track through cut overs and creek and finally came treed and had this coon.
He is doing his job.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-15-2014 01:32 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Last nights hunt. I hunted Lumber and Josh Hoffman hunted his female Lou off Too Tuff Betty. We ran one in a hole and treed a circle tree. I called it a night. Perfect night to be in the woods but either coons weren't moving where we was or dog power was lacking. Not sure. Oh well I need to keep pushing myself to go.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-16-2014 01:38 PM
kg acres
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

Thanks for the call, should be back sometime this Sunday. I did make that call, and left a message, not getting a lot of calls where I am at. Talk to you later!
Tom...

Old Post 09-18-2014 05:28 AM
kg acres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kg acres Click here to Send kg acres a Private Message Click Here to Email kg acres Find more posts by kg acres Add kg acres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Got out again last night with Charlie Wyatt. We made two circle trees and a hole in the ground called it a night. I'll be glad when the leaves are off the trees.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-18-2014 01:35 PM
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Elmo we will have to do it again. Maybe we will have a
Better night.

Old Post 09-18-2014 07:13 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

I am sure everyone hunting is haveing some circle trees I know I am. Alot of the time coons are not looking you have to find fur or circle.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 09-18-2014 10:44 PM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Up early I still haven't heard on Heather pups

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-20-2014 11:22 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Not heard from Rich so not sure if that is a bad thing on Heather x Lumber pups.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-22-2014 02:19 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Rich says NO PUPS FROM HEATHER! FALSE LABOR ****!

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-23-2014 01:03 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Made two turnout with Lumber alone. First drop 575 yards no bark just bang treed with the meat. What a wooly mess to get to him.
Second drop he opened on tree then moved down about 50 yards and treed on a walnut tree. No coon seen. Big tree and he could have been there but I doubt it. Called it a night. Ran into Charlie and Jeff out working young dogs. They had one going when I pulled off.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-23-2014 01:14 PM
lincoln
UKC Forum Member

lumber sounded good treeing last night elmo.

Old Post 09-23-2014 02:02 PM
lincoln is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln Click here to Send lincoln a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln Add lincoln to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks LINCOLN! I hunted last night. Lumber ran a good track and slammed a coon. I sure like that. Second dump he banged around a big pond and couldn't seem to get where the bandit went. I called it a night. I will be back at it tonight.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-24-2014 03:50 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Lumber and I will head to fall round up on Thursday and have some fun. I hope he make a good showing but there just dogs. Stop by and say hi when your on the grounds.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-29-2014 03:24 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

ALONE TIME

Lumber and I sure have been spending a lot of alone time in the woods lately.
I cut him last night he went in about 600 yard struck a track and moved it decent the loaded up treed. I didn't like his locate but he talked his self into it. I got and looked and looked no coon seen he as two trees off. I told no coon and give him a adjustment he went 400 yard down struck and worked a track he located right and told the world come see me now. I got the and he had the meat. One thing about hunting dogs alone you get to learn what locate is good and which one is bad and they may not stay or may not have the meat.
I will be back at it again tonight. Lumber has been treeing a lot of coon alone and looking pretty nice. When he misses I don't believe in taking them off the tree and trying another spot. I make them find me a coon right there no excuses and they all do next time they are posted on a tree.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-30-2014 01:45 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Elmo you are doing the right thing with Lumber keep it up sir.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-30-2014 01:58 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lincoln
UKC Forum Member

keep after it elmo, that's how you make coon dogs out of them.

Old Post 09-30-2014 07:45 PM
lincoln is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln Click here to Send lincoln a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln Add lincoln to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

LINCOLN

We had a fun hunt last night. You got a nice walker hound there sir. Good clean treedog to boot.
We got to see the meat and they worked hard to get that done. He and Lumber sounded good on the wood together. Wish we could have hunted longer but we both had to work. Charlie hooked me up with some homemade salsa so tonight I will getting fat.
I should come over to the HTX hunt tonight but I will just have to see.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-01-2014 12:45 PM
lincoln
UKC Forum Member

yea elmo we had a good hunt, lumber uses his mouth right and trees nice, we will have to do it again. good luck in flora. Charles wyatt sere looked good leading that walker dog.

Last edited by lincoln on 10-01-2014 at 04:42 PM

Old Post 10-01-2014 04:38 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Lumber ad I are out here trying our best to get a nite champion win. I hope we get one tonight. Having a blast at the blue tick fall round up.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-04-2014 11:06 PM
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Lincoln, haha. Same to you when you are leading a blue dog. Lol

Elmo, did you get to try the salsa?

Old Post 10-05-2014 04:15 AM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Charlie I have not tried the salsa yet but I will soon.

Lumber and I tried but luck was not on our side this past weekend at the Fall Round Up.
I met a lot of good people and had three days of good cast without the bickering and all that stuff.
I like Flora IL for hunts.

World hunt will be held there next year so I will work hard to get something there.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-06-2014 01:28 PM