UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > www.treed.tv (new television show)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kappa
UKC Forum Member

www.treed.tv (new television show)

Join professional houndsman, Curt Ahring, as he travels north America in search of his next hunting adventure........

www.treed.tv

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2010 10:43 PM
kappa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kappa Click here to Send kappa a Private Message Find more posts by kappa Add kappa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny Eads
UKC Forum Member

If Curt is involved its definately going to be an adventure.
Did that NO Trespassing sign say in fine print Except Curt Ahring. I believe he thinks it means there is an endless supply of coon that hasn't been harrassed. lol

Last edited by Kenny Eads on 02-27-2010 at 01:55 AM

Old Post 02-26-2010 10:47 PM
Kenny Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny Eads Click here to Send Kenny Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny Eads Find more posts by Kenny Eads Add Kenny Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HardmoneyPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Added to my favorites.

Old Post 02-26-2010 10:53 PM
HardmoneyPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HardmoneyPlotts Click here to Send HardmoneyPlotts a Private Message Find more posts by HardmoneyPlotts Add HardmoneyPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill
UKC Forum Member

Re: www.treed.tv (new television show)

quote:
Originally posted by kappa
Join professional houndsman, Curt Ahring, as he travels north America in search of his next hunting adventure........

www.treed.tv

what channel is this going to be on ??

Been following these walker dogs since 1983,and love every min of it !!!!

http://minnesotastatecoonhunters.webs.com/

Use SunSpot Lights, so bright its like the sun came out at night !!!

Old Post 02-27-2010 12:11 AM
Jim Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Hill Click here to Send Jim Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Hill Add Jim Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kappa
UKC Forum Member

Treed.tv will be distributed over the internet site (www.treed.tv) similar to the very popular whitetail deer shows, MidwestWhitetail.com (hosted by Bill Winke) and GrowingDeer.tv (hosted by Dr. Grant Woods). This allows for an almost live presentation, more episodes (no rerun season), and limited advertising during the show.

Last edited by kappa on 02-27-2010 at 01:13 AM

Old Post 02-27-2010 12:42 AM
kappa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kappa Click here to Send kappa a Private Message Find more posts by kappa Add kappa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DocAcumen
UKC Forum Member

gotta LOOOOVE that LOOOOCATE!!!

Old Post 02-27-2010 02:07 AM
DocAcumen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DocAcumen Click here to Send DocAcumen a Private Message Find more posts by DocAcumen Add DocAcumen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Like him or not he is one dedicated houndsman. 3 trips to the SE in a month hauling them stud dogs around like his kids.

641-326-2200

Old Post 02-27-2010 03:30 AM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

ol curt is a class act, this with out a doubt will be entertaining. man that ol sweat sounds good comming on the wood...

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 02-27-2010 03:37 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STRELOW3
UKC Forum Member

Curt Ahring

Yeah thats true he works hard to get what he has I have bought 3 dogs from him and I like them all. One off of Trackman and Beard's Dixie Chic at 8 and a half months running and treeing. Another one I have is off of Cold Sweat is 8 months old and treed 3 raccoon by himself. The other is 3 months old off of Sweat and Chic 2 that is a smart acting thing. He works hard and puts a lot of miles on.

Old Post 02-27-2010 03:42 AM
STRELOW3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STRELOW3 Click here to Send STRELOW3 a Private Message Find more posts by STRELOW3 Add STRELOW3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DocAcumen
gotta LOOOOVE that LOOOOCATE!!!

you got that right ,nice locate and rolling over into that chop,the way a hound should sound..

whats the ped on sweat dog???

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 02-27-2010 06:53 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Track X Famous

641-326-2200

Old Post 02-27-2010 12:29 PM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HardmoneyPlotts
Added to my favorites.

Same here... We met Curt last weekend. As someone said he sure is a deicated houndsman..Looking foward to hunting with him sometime.

Home Of
PKC CH GR NT CH 'PR' Ryan's Hi-Tech Mini-Me (3x Maritime CH & CN State CH)
GR NT CH 'PR' Ryan's Hi-Tech Kate(2x Maritime CH)
PKC SCH GR NT CH 'PR' Harry's Stylish Swagger

Old Post 02-27-2010 01:46 PM
Jill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jill Click here to Send Jill a Private Message Click Here to Email Jill Visit Jill's homepage! Find more posts by Jill Add Jill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

btt

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 02-27-2010 03:27 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

ole Curt

He has always got somthing going on .

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 02-27-2010 07:05 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cbrigham
Track X Famous

sorry ,i dont keep up on the night hunt dogs,so
track and famous is out of who??

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 02-27-2010 07:46 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

......................GRNTNOCTURNAL STYLE
.............GRNT ALLGRAND TRACKMAN
......................GRNTROCK RIVER LADY

GRNTCH COLD SWEAT

......................GRNT STYLISH HARRY
............GRNT STYLISH FAMOUS
......................GRNT NITE HEAT ABBY

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 02-27-2010 09:09 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

maybe

They will film a Trackman /Cold Sweat hunt

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 02-28-2010 01:26 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kappa
UKC Forum Member

You are right, they may be split most of the night. Curt is headed back from SETWA Days with Trackman and Cold Sweat as we speak. I imagine they will all three be holed up on the farm until the weather breaks.

Old Post 02-28-2010 03:01 PM
kappa
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-28-2010 11:10 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

+

Old Post 03-01-2010 12:25 AM
kappa
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-01-2010 08:43 PM
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

looks like walker t.v to me

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 03-01-2010 09:12 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

The first episode is Curt showing everyone how to take care of his mullet.

641-326-2200

Old Post 03-01-2010 11:03 PM
kappa
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-02-2010 03:15 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Mabe Curt and his new grandson.....

641-326-2200

Old Post 03-02-2010 08:11 PM