UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNITECH Slow Talking Turbo x NITECH Pocket Change pups 3.5 mo
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Michael Simpson
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH Slow Talking Turbo X NITECH Pocket Change pup

——GRNITECH Slow Talking Buzz (Rat Attack)
-GRNITECH Slow Talking Turbo (TOC x2, RQE 1stx2)
——PR Candy Cain (Insane Cain)

PUP UKC Reg/PKC Spring SS —3.5 mo old-$400

——GRNITECH Money Maxed Out/Little Money (Big $)
- NITECH Pocket Change ( Needs $70 to PKC CH)
——GRNITECH Franks Little Lady

Turbo has a good mouth and a huge locate. Deadly accurate. No trash. Had him since he was 20 months old and he will die at my place.
The mother to the pups I bought to replace him as he was 9, going on 10 at the time. She is a spring 2 year old. I probably never should have bred her this young but I wanted to get Turbo crossed on something. I’ve never bred any of my own stock in 25 years. She was laid up six full months, I broke her out and took her to town to pick up 5 UKC wins and over $400 in PKC. Then laid her up again. She’s got a huge mouth for a female. Huge locate. No trash at all. Deadly accurate. I’ve seen her wind a coon across 30-40’ wide rivers on multiple occasions, bark and dive in, swim to the other side to pick up the track and run/tree the coon.

Spring SS pups DOB 9/24/2023 will be perfect age to start this on kitten coon March/April. $400

Call or text me. 828-606-2058. LEAVE VOICEMAIL or I will not call you back. I don’t answer calls from numbers I don’t know. Don’t post on here I won’t be back on. Please don’t call to “talk dogs” I really don’t have time for that mess. You’re looking at a $400 puppy here not a used Silverado. The parents were early starting coon dogs and the pups are healthy I don’t know what else to tell you.

Last edited by Michael Simpson on 03-14-2024 at 03:45 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2023 05:31 PM
Michael Simpson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Simpson Click here to Send Michael Simpson a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Simpson Add Michael Simpson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael Simpson
UKC Forum Member

I have decided to sell my pick of the litter due to having surgery. 6 months old now. Other pups out of this litter are running and treeing already. This one has not been messed with yet. Super loud. Located in Hendersonville, NC but can possibly help deliver across NC to Fayetteville or SC along 20,95,26

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2024 11:13 PM
Michael Simpson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Simpson Click here to Send Michael Simpson a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Simpson Add Michael Simpson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote