UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Alpha
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
K.Murphy
UKC Forum Member

Alpha

can anyone tell me how to get my map back? shows my dogs route and yardage but doesn't show roads or creeks anymore. thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2014 04:21 PM
K.Murphy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.Murphy Click here to Send K.Murphy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Murphy Add K.Murphy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chesser88
UKC Forum Member

Turn the declutter back off

Old Post 11-27-2014 11:46 PM
chesser88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chesser88 Click here to Send chesser88 a Private Message Click Here to Email chesser88 Find more posts by chesser88 Add chesser88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Gilland
UKC Forum Member

Good Answer did the same dang thing. Took me 2 nites to figure that out

Old Post 11-28-2014 07:12 PM
Steve Gilland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Gilland Click here to Send Steve Gilland a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Gilland Find more posts by Steve Gilland Add Steve Gilland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chesser88
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I had done it one night in a area I.hunt all the time and the dogs got into an area I hasn't been and we got turned around and I had to find the river to b able to get back it was so foggy u couldn't hardly see so I figured out how to get it all back it saved a lot of walking

Old Post 11-28-2014 07:20 PM
chesser88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chesser88 Click here to Send chesser88 a Private Message Click Here to Email chesser88 Find more posts by chesser88 Add chesser88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.Murphy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info guys but still no luck for map.shows the dogs track but doesn't show any roads for some reason

Old Post 11-30-2014 06:51 AM
K.Murphy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.Murphy Click here to Send K.Murphy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Murphy Add K.Murphy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

Do a master reset. With the alpha OFF touch the top right corner of the blank screen. Keep that finger and turn on, it will start up asking you if you really want to erase user data. Tell it yes and it should reload during startup.

Old Post 11-30-2014 03:08 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.Murphy
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bruce check your pm box. Thanks !

Old Post 11-30-2014 07:00 PM
Bruce M. Conkey

sent pm back

Just sent pm. If you can't get it to working call the store tomorrow at 904-692-1568 and we can try a few things.

Master reset and proper update should solve your problems. Go to your about page and see what software version you have loaded. Should say 4.4

You get to ABOUT by
Going to home page
select setup--should be top right selection just under the map and dog page
then scroll to the bottom selection which on the 4th page.
Select ABOUT and see what it says you have loaded for software.

Old Post 11-30-2014 07:31 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote