UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Lets see them COMA dogs
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2015 06:19 PM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

bump

Old Post 11-15-2015 10:49 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Austin hows your hide season coming along out there with Cooper

Old Post 11-23-2015 10:28 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Coma

This is my coma pup off of Frankie and a legend female hes coming on quick.

Old Post 03-22-2016 03:27 PM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Coma

Click on the video to check him out. Hes 9 months old. His name is dynamite dan

Old Post 03-22-2016 03:33 PM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Coma

quote:
Originally posted by northga. mike

hey good luck with your pup I have a littermate to him sounds just like him. Jeff's female throws some super nice pups.

Old Post 03-23-2016 03:56 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Coma

quote:
Originally posted by northga. mike

hey good luck with your pup I have a littermate to him sounds just like him. Jeff's female throws some super nice pups.

Old Post 03-23-2016 03:56 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Thanks I really like him. How's your pup doing?

Old Post 03-23-2016 04:36 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

A little slower than I'd figured but he will get there I'm in no hurry I've got one off barbies first litter and he acts the same so if he is half as good as big brother he will have a home for life.

Old Post 03-23-2016 04:52 PM
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Be patient this seems like a great cross. I hope he works out for you. I really like mine he does better every time I take him out. He's got all the tools I just have to do my part and keep working with him. Where are you from. Do you know how many pups were in that litter I know Jeff has the only female. I forgot to ask him about the rest.

Old Post 03-23-2016 07:35 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Well I'm gonna have to be patient I broke my hip a week ago. I know there was another female that died I'm pretty sure 3 males and Jeff's female made it yours was the only one colored like that mine looks like hotspot. I'm from Missouri.Rob 417 224 4925.

Old Post 03-23-2016 07:59 PM
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Dan

Hello!
mletson6 shared a video with you.

View Video, http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/m...fdryw5.mp4.html

He split for the first time last night and had the meat all by himself he didnt tree real hard i think he was unsure about it but he stayed put you cant ask for more out of a 10 mnt old pup.

Old Post 05-23-2016 02:29 PM
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/t...p4.html?filters[user]=145097302&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=11

Here is a video of Barbie the pups mom.She's out of Coma's stylish legend. Rob and Mike there were 5 pups born the runt female died at about 2 weeks old and Anthony Poole had a male pup who got guardia ( not sure i spelled it right ) and died at about 6 months old. So my female and your two males are it . Looks like it's going to be a great cross, wish there were more of them though.

Old Post 06-14-2016 03:59 PM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Jeff Prince on 06-24-2016 at 12:45 AM

Old Post 06-24-2016 12:37 AM
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

.trying to load video and pics cant get em to go

Last edited by Jeff Prince on 06-24-2016 at 12:46 AM

Old Post 06-24-2016 12:37 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Just gonna put this out there if any interest contact me.I bred my Darlin bitch to a littermate of SHAKER and COOPER.He was started very late but he was born with the right stuff, We call him RAGIN SON (SONNY BOY) This i a ...AUNT TO NEPHEW... cross and I,m excited to see what happens...I HOPE THERE IS ANOTHER RAGIN BO or LIL DARLIN in the making,Should have real mouths with a head full of sense...Darlin and Ragin Bo has been 2 of the top 3 dogs I have ever owned,Darlin had just one pup in her life and I call him STUD and that fits him perfectly... Stud will be pushed this fall,Due to my job the past couple years my young dogs haven,t had a chance to truly develope ...These have it in their blood, Lookin for something great from this litter....

Old Post 06-25-2016 04:51 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

cooper and murphy

I have not been getting them out too much during the summer months but they have been doing a petty good job when i do.. whiter dog is coma/sackett and is brother to sire of James Grice's litter above. The other one is inbred coma top and bottom off of accidental father/daughter mating.

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 07-16-2016 11:33 AM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Mac Attack if I send you a video can u post it here for me.. Thanks JBG 843-841-5008

Old Post 07-17-2016 12:49 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

NiteCh PKC SCH Lone Pine Legend with Mr Coma, Chad Medlock

Lone Pine North

Old Post 07-17-2016 06:39 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by James B Grice
Mac Attack if I send you a video can u post it here for me.. Thanks JBG 843-841-5008

James Ill post it for ya...I wouldnt mind seein this vid

814-691-5732

Old Post 07-23-2016 04:27 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Sent DCHARTT

Old Post 08-03-2016 01:46 AM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Video James sent me of Darling, i hope everything goes well with this litter they ought to be special!

Old Post 08-03-2016 02:10 AM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Btt for the coma dogs

Is there anyone else hunting coma dogs in Wisconsin?

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 02-14-2017 03:46 AM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHRIS PARKS
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone know if there is any semen off coma or stylish coma thanks

Old Post 03-01-2017 01:33 AM
CHRIS PARKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHRIS PARKS Click here to Send CHRIS PARKS a Private Message Find more posts by CHRIS PARKS Add CHRIS PARKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

No semen off Flatrock Coma,none off Stylish Coma.
I wish there was!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 03-01-2017 05:41 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote