UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Grnitech Pierces Style, Wildridge Style kennels Harry Bawls bro ?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

is style pups eligible for all the programs. ss, performance,sire sta kes and such ?

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2011 06:56 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Travis that is a female she has a super good head. Travis what female are you going to breed to Style. I know Style will be UKC PP and PKC SS this year. There is no longer a PKC Breeder Stakes.

Last edited by Tyler Vaden on 12-31-2011 at 08:54 PM

Old Post 12-31-2011 07:48 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

Haley is she is still healthy or Rotten if Haley is too old by next fall. Style was my all time favorite male dog.

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 12-31-2011 09:28 PM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Style X Taylor pup truned 5 months and 12 days old

Last edited by Tyler Vaden on 01-29-2012 at 07:47 PM

Old Post 01-29-2012 08:32 AM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

I have a female direct out of Nailors Southern Country Rock bred to Style.She will have pups around feb. 4.I am real excited about this cross.My female is two years old and was a cast winner at this years Grand American.She is all business when you cut her loose.If your not hunting feeder buckets she will get in the country and get treed by herself 90% of the time.She will tree the first coon she comes to so her style changes on buckets.I much prefer to hunt her on wild coons with no buckets as that is where she does her best work.Lucille is a big 65 pound female, beautiful blanket back with a big male type mouth.Lucille is tight mouthed on track and a loud explosive pressure tree dog.She is the best two year old I have hunted with.Travis Butler who is the owner of Style and I are splitting this litter.They will be Performanced and Superstaked.Anyone interested in a pup can contact me or Travis.These should make deluxe competition dogs and also good pleasure dogs for the people that like a dog with a lot of drive and that trees coons in a businesslike manner.These should also be great looking dogs as Lucille and Style are colored up alike.Lucille is just a little taller than Style.Lucille is trash free and was nearly that way naturally.These pups will be $300 and are located in East Tenn.I have a ad in the Walker Classifieds with my contact info.

Last edited by sam kirkland on 01-29-2012 at 03:07 PM

Old Post 01-29-2012 03:05 PM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

1st coon for my Style X Taylor pup 5 1/2 months old.

Last edited by Tyler Vaden on 02-03-2012 at 06:34 PM

Old Post 02-03-2012 06:19 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Anybody know how many pups Style has on the ground?

Old Post 02-17-2013 09:47 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Luttrell
UKC Forum Member

Does any one know of any for sale like to have a Style or Harry Bawls hound started. Thank you

Old Post 02-18-2013 12:25 AM
Jared Luttrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Luttrell Click here to Send Jared Luttrell a Private Message Find more posts by Jared Luttrell Add Jared Luttrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
Anybody know how many pups Style has on the ground?

About a 100 to 120 I think Travis Brown was the last one to bred to Style.

Old Post 02-28-2013 07:43 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Tyler did you hunt with Style at all before you breed you female to him?

Old Post 03-02-2013 04:57 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

I hunt with 3 Style pups didn't get to hunt with Style just didn't work out, but I wanted to hunt with his pups more then him. I could have hunted with him if I would have had more time and want to.

Last edited by Tyler Vaden on 03-02-2013 at 05:14 AM

Old Post 03-02-2013 05:01 AM
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

I started Style and sold him at five months. He was later sent back to me at about 20 months old and I hunted him about 70 nights over a three month period both by himself and in competition. He was one of the fastest and most balanced coonhounds I have ever seen. Very few dogs are anywhere near to what he was in his prime. I have never seen a dog that could move a track of any kind faster than Style.

I remember one night I cut him with a pack of nice hounds in competition and he went to the right and they went straight ahead. The rest of the pack struck and were really beating around on a tough cold track. After about thirty minutes of trying to hear style in the other direction he must have never found a track because he came back through and struck in with them. Forward progress immediately started happening when he got there. In just minutes he had moved the track the others had been struggling with down the ridge several hundred yards and was turning down the hollow. the rest of the pack was falling farther and farther behind as he crossed the hollow and started heading straight at us. he was in a full out sprint by then and you could hear the desperation in his voice as he was putting all he had into overtaking the coon. Suddenly he exploded treed and we could hear the others hounds in the distance coming down the same track he had already ran. Only one dog made it to him just before the five minutes and the others got in later if at all. And yes the coon was there. I've got a lot of good memories of hunting this fine hound. That certainly wasn't the only coon I saw him look dominant on. One of the few top balanced hounds that will soon pass on. He is ten now.

Home of :

Old Post 05-04-2013 05:25 PM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Is Style still located in Frankfort,Kentucky?

Old Post 05-05-2013 07:35 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Tom Stevens and Howard Delcamp own GrNtCh Rocky Ridge Emma off style and one of their old wolf lake flag females . Nice little dog I like her alot . Trees coons around other dogs

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 05-10-2013 06:43 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

You can reach his owner at 6064996032. Style was one of the fastest trackers I have ever seen. and it didn't have to be hot for him to be fast. I think its Cumberland Gap TN

Home of :

Old Post 05-12-2013 04:56 PM