UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Tree Griping Joe
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

I saw a pup for sale out of JOE --the man wanted more for him than I gave for my farm

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2007 01:50 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

"THANKS DOUG"
.P.S. Just looked it up. It's about a 9 hour drive for me. ( not bad)

Last edited by cliff mullenax on 02-20-2007 at 04:19 PM

Old Post 02-20-2007 04:11 PM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-20-2007 06:23 PM
oliesmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oliesmith Click here to Send oliesmith a Private Message Click Here to Email oliesmith Find more posts by oliesmith Add oliesmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HARRY WATKINS
UKC Forum Member

CLIFF I HUNTED WITH JOE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO IN A PRO HUNT, HE IS A GOOD ONE.

Old Post 02-20-2007 06:23 PM
HARRY WATKINS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HARRY WATKINS Click here to Send HARRY WATKINS a Private Message Click Here to Email HARRY WATKINS Find more posts by HARRY WATKINS Add HARRY WATKINS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

tree gripping joe dogs

i just got in form hunting a 14 month old pup out of joe about 8 in of snow he was in snow up to his belly made 2 trees had one on the out side joe is the most consistent repoducer i have ever seen i don,t own a hair on joe i am just trying to let people no about him talked to ron he has a sister litter mate to the pup i hunted tonight he said he was getting ready to put her in some big pkc hunts coming up sorry missed the call on joe call me any time home 260-562-3264 cell 931-332-6448

Old Post 02-21-2007 06:18 AM
oliesmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oliesmith Click here to Send oliesmith a Private Message Click Here to Email oliesmith Find more posts by oliesmith Add oliesmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Olie
Called Ron last night. I was very pleased with what he had to say. He told me the town he lived in but we were talking dogs and I forgot. I plan on giving you another call when I get time.(THANKS)

Harry W.
Thanks I may have to go out & see this dog.

Last edited by cliff mullenax on 02-21-2007 at 05:47 PM

Old Post 02-21-2007 05:44 PM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Olie
Thanks for the the visit over the phone. I like what I hear. This is a pic of the female I was talking about.
Neosho River Jesse

Old Post 02-21-2007 10:44 PM
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

CLIFF --Stop in when you come out -I live real close to these guys ---give me a call I will show you a couple of SKUNA RIVER females 260/925/8079

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 02-22-2007 03:19 AM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

What do you guys think if we crossed this female on Joe?
----Skipper
----Xjr
----Bigtime Trixie
--Roxie
-----Late Round Slammer
---Tensas River Susie Q
---- Sundown Cry Baby

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 02-22-2007 03:37 AM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by walkercash
What do you guys think if we crossed this female on Joe?
----Skipper
----Xjr
----Bigtime Trixie
--Roxie
-----Late Round Slammer
---Tensas River Susie Q
---- Sundown Cry Baby

Not nearly enough Clover!

Old Post 02-22-2007 05:35 AM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nat Thomas
Banned

dang joe thanks for the call back! I was waiting beside my phone! lol

Old Post 02-22-2007 05:42 AM
Nat Thomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nat Thomas Click here to Send Nat Thomas a Private Message Click Here to Email Nat Thomas Find more posts by Nat Thomas Add Nat Thomas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Not nearly enough Clover!
Shet it!!
How about this female?? Enough Clover here???

----Stylish Clover
--The Joker
----In. Singing YaYa
Lippy
----Stylish Clover
---Molly
----Wild Tracy

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!

Last edited by walkercash on 02-22-2007 at 02:09 PM

Old Post 02-22-2007 01:38 PM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nat Thomas
Banned

hey walker... I hunted molly for 5 months or so... If that pup is like her mom, I hope your in shape. I have also hunted with joker alot and hes got PLENTY of hunt himself. But ole Ten Mile Molly. WOW

Old Post 02-22-2007 02:55 PM
Nat Thomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nat Thomas Click here to Send Nat Thomas a Private Message Click Here to Email Nat Thomas Find more posts by Nat Thomas Add Nat Thomas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Englishman
hey walker... I hunted molly for 5 months or so... If that pup is like her mom, I hope your in shape. I have also hunted with joker alot and hes got PLENTY of hunt himself. But ole Ten Mile Molly. WOW
She will get in there. But some one lied to me I thought it was 9 mile molly???? lol

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!

Old Post 02-22-2007 03:15 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

9 miles in the hills of TN....ten miles on the flat in central Indiana!

It's still a LOng, Long, Long ways!

Old Post 02-22-2007 03:17 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:

It's still a LOng, Long, Long ways!

I told ya, bring her here, Ill hunt her.

What do ya think about Lippy? lol

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!

Old Post 02-22-2007 03:18 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
[B]
I

----Stylish Clover
--The Joker
----In. Singing YaYa(Harry, out of a littermate sister to clover)
Lippy
----Stylish Clover
---Molly
----Wild Tracy(Out of a clover Daughter)

{/B]

t's still a LOng, Long, Long ways!

Bu the way, I fixed the pedigree for you. Four times clover bred looks better than two!

Let's breed her to Joe!

Old Post 02-22-2007 03:23 PM
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:

t's still a LOng, Long, Long ways!

Bu the way, I fixed the pedigree for you. Four times clover bred looks better than two!

Let's breed her to Joe!

It does indeed. Sorry I typed it quickly. Shes in now. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!

Old Post 02-22-2007 03:24 PM
Nat Thomas
Banned

ten mile molly just sounds better and i bet if they hadnt of picked her up she would have been 10!!! lol

I can remember nights I would be talking to joe on the phone and just pause in mid sentence and say OH SH%$. Molly is soooooo loud and when you can barely hear her roll up on a tree... you know your legs are gonna be sore in the morn! I made the mistake of turning her up to a woods with railroad tracks running through 1 edge of it... wow was that stupid! She has enough hunt for about 5 dogs, but shes not crazy though. If she can get struck right in front of ya she will. Just hope that if your hunting her the coon are moving good and always be sure there is a woods behind the one you turn her in... or maybe 2 or 3 sections behind it.

Shes one of those dogs you need to work in shifts...
1 guy from dark until 1am
1 guy from 1am to daylight

Last edited by Nat Thomas on 02-22-2007 at 04:01 PM

Old Post 02-22-2007 03:54 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

This is how she looks best!

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:11 PM
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
ten mile molly just sounds better and i bet if they hadnt of picked her up she would have been 10!!! lol

I can remember nights I would be talking to joe on the phone and just pause in mid sentence and say OH SH%$. Molly is soooooo loud and when you can barely hear her roll up on a tree... you know your legs are gonna be sore in the morn! I made the mistake of turning her up to a woods with railroad tracks running through 1 edge of it... wow was that stupid! She has enough hunt for about 5 dogs, but shes not crazy though. If she can get struck right in front of ya she will. Just hope that if your hunting her the coon are moving good and always be sure there is a woods behind the one you turn her in... or maybe 2 or 3 sections behind it.

Shes one of those dogs you need to work in shifts...
1 guy from dark until 1am
1 guy from 1am to daylight

That sounds alot like the stories I heard from Joe.

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:15 PM
Nat Thomas
Banned

Ill tell you right now though... I had a ton of fun hunting her. She ranks high on my list of dogs thats ive hunted #3 or 4

1. Fallen Timer Bulle
2. Joe's Julie female
3. Alberts Last Chance
4. Molly

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:18 PM
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Ill tell you right now though... I had a ton of fun hunting her. She ranks high on my list of dogs thats ive hunted #3 or 4

1. Fallen Timer Bulle
2. Joe's Julie female
3. Alberts Last Chance
4. Molly

Julie is a nice nice coondog too.

have you hunted with any of the young dogs he has there now?

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:22 PM
Nat Thomas
Banned

hunted with most of them at one point or anothers. Joe has it going on! He has numerous young dogs up there that most breeders would wish they had 1 of that caliber.

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:34 PM
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
hunted with most of them at one point or anothers. Joe has it going on! He has numerous young dogs up there that most breeders would wish they had 1 of that caliber.
my thoughts exactly. I think if more people hunted with a couple of those and saw what Joker had to offer they would back more females up to him.

Sorry didnt mena to hijack the Joe thread.

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:37 PM