UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Need Shives Gold Hill Lead pedigree
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Need Shives Gold Hill Lead pedigree

I know he was out of Shives Tom dog. Just need the bottom side. Thx
This is old time stuff back in the 80" s

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2016 05:08 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Lead was off of shives gold hill Tom and houses sue. Mike Edwards in Virginia has the closest bred hounds to that line that you can get. www.kitscreekkennel.com

Old Post 08-03-2016 07:09 PM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

I bred a female from Gold Hill Mack to Houses Lipper in 1994, Gold Hill Mack was the last stud that Bobby Shives Promoted.I took a female from that cross and bred her to PKC CH REEDY CREEK BUD a son of DRIFTWOOD JR...HEAVY HOUSE BREEDING... ( THAT WAS THE BEST TRACK DOG)... AND 1 0F THE TOP 3 BEST DOGS I EVER OWNED.....BUD WAS ACCURATE INDEPENDENT,GO YONDER, JUNKY SON OF A GUN AND VERY FAST ..Some of the Gold Hill dogs were med hunters,with very good cold noses and LAY UP ABILITY LIKE YOU VERY RARELY SEE NOW DAYS..MOST HAD EXTREMELY GOOD BAWL MOUTHS...Joe House and Bobby Shives new how to breed dogs...MY STUD DOG IS XTREMELY HOUSE BRED ON THE TOP AND EXTREMELY FLATROCK COMA ON THE BOTTOM AND HE LOOKS AND PERFORMS LIKE THOSE DOGS,,,JUST SOME INFO

Old Post 08-06-2016 06:01 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

James...

You have any of that stock in your dogs now? I owned a Mac female and a j.r. female at different times. Loved them both

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 08-08-2016 11:09 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Cripple Creek I have a male I call ..STUD.. that has alot of the older blood in his veins,Big Good Lookin,Blanket Back, 90 pound son of a gun.He was started real late but ..STUD WILL BE MY NEXT GAME DOG... He is HOUSE/ FLATROCK COMA BRED with DriftWood J.R.Sackett Jr,Lipper,Thrasher,

Old Post 08-12-2016 12:37 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote