UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Tru-Blu English
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1okiesawyers

quote:
Originally posted by COONDOG
Hard huntin 6 month old. lol Did you go to the western english hunt? Should be able to get him out soon. Is he getting leggy? Long legs? If he is starting to show the legs he is ready. lol. Have you got any new pics?

No he's still short and stocky. Not much legs on him, but he keeps up with the old dogs when he wants. He'll run toe to toe with my female. He'll run 1/2 mile or 5-miles what ever she wants to do. I really thought he would be split up with her when I did get the call that someone found them, but they were together, I'm glad. He hunts when he's running with her but I think he's silent tracking now. He just hasn't got excited enough to open up on track yet. I'm going to try and squall one out next hunt or two, I think that will get him openning on track..I'll get the wife to snap a pic. this weekend at the bench show with him on the bench.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2011 06:41 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwilcher
UKC Forum Member

HEY MR.OIKIESAWYERS, HOW ARE YOU SIR ? ......EVERYTHING GOING YOUR WAY I HOPE ...SEE YOU MAN ....JEFF WILCHER....SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PUP IS COMING ALONG GREAT .....J.W. .....STILL WISHING I HAD BOUGHT THAT LITTLE FEMALE....

Old Post 03-29-2011 07:01 PM
jwilcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwilcher Click here to Send jwilcher a Private Message Click Here to Email jwilcher Find more posts by jwilcher Add jwilcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Jeff I wish I knew where that female was. I would like to find out what she is doing.

Nt.Ch.ChKizmo's Tru-Blu Grit (MIA)
rudedogs99@hotmail.com
www.angelfire.com/oh5/trublu/trublu.html
http://www.acorn-creek.com/signatures/Grit.jpg

Old Post 03-29-2011 07:07 PM
COONDOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for COONDOG Click here to Send COONDOG a Private Message Click Here to Email COONDOG Visit COONDOG's homepage! Find more posts by COONDOG Add COONDOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwilcher
UKC Forum Member

MR DAVE, I CALLED JASON ABOUT THAT LIL FEMALE ,BUT I WAITED TO LATE SHE HAD BEEN SOLD AND I DON'T BELIEVE HE TOLD ME WHO BOUGHT HER .....JEFF WILCHER ....

Old Post 03-29-2011 07:19 PM
jwilcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwilcher Click here to Send jwilcher a Private Message Click Here to Email jwilcher Find more posts by jwilcher Add jwilcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

You knew more then me. Last I knew Shelby sold her but did not know the guys name.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 03-29-2011 07:35 PM
COONDOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for COONDOG Click here to Send COONDOG a Private Message Click Here to Email COONDOG Visit COONDOG's homepage! Find more posts by COONDOG Add COONDOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Got a new Grit pup coming to Canada. My huntin buddy went down today to pick her up. Hope to have some pics soon.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 03-30-2011 01:46 PM
1okiesawyers

quote:
Originally posted by jwilcher
HEY MR.OIKIESAWYERS, HOW ARE YOU SIR ? ......EVERYTHING GOING YOUR WAY I HOPE ...SEE YOU MAN ....JEFF WILCHER....SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PUP IS COMING ALONG GREAT .....J.W. .....STILL WISHING I HAD BOUGHT THAT LITTLE FEMALE....

Jeff,
Doing good over here on Turkey Creek. Just trying to find the time too hunt the hounds. Do you think you'll be able to make it over here to the Oklahoma Coonhunters Cookout, May 7th. ?

Old Post 03-30-2011 04:50 PM
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Shelby, you still working 9 days a week? Hope you can get time in the woods later in the spring.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 03-31-2011 03:10 AM
jwilcher
UKC Forum Member

MAN WOULD LOVE TO COME .......WE'LL SEE AS IT GETS CLOSER...THERE WAS ONE SPOT LEFT IN THE HUNT BUT MAN I DIDN'T KNOW IF I COULD DO IT BECAUSE OF CHURCH SEE : THE NEXT MORNING .......THAT CUTS BEING TO FAR FROM HOME OUT, FOR ME ON SAT.NITES ....MAY GET TO COME DURING THE DINNER AND TRADE DAY ....SEE YOU MAN .....JEFF WILCHER.....

Old Post 03-31-2011 04:37 AM
1okiesawyers

quote:
Originally posted by COONDOG
Shelby, you still working 9 days a week? Hope you can get time in the woods later in the spring.

Dave it's not too busy at work it's the getting up at 3:15 a.m. to go tot work that's bad. And now with the time change it don't get dark till 8:30 it's rough to get out during the week. I did make it out last night for a short hunt. Dropped right at dark Queenie & Bubba. She struck ran 50 yds. and treed, Bubba moved on down the creek doing something. LOL. She had the coon. I was back home in 30 min.. LOL That's about all I can do on a week night this time of year..

Old Post 03-31-2011 08:50 PM
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Little hunting is better then no hunting. lol.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 03-31-2011 11:33 PM
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Shelby got any more pics? Would like to get the ones posted on the other post here.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 04-01-2011 01:31 PM
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 04-02-2011 03:25 PM
1okiesawyers

Pr. Ch. Okiesawyers Bubba Grit

He's done.... Okiesawyers Bubba Grit has made Champion at 7 months old. I hit 4 shows in 1 month and he made Ch. We're going towards Grnd. by 9- months old. then on to HTX . This show was a good one. A lot of people came up and asked if he was the Grit bred dog they heard about. So he's well on his way to carry on the Grit name. Everyone really liked Bubba and has been hearing about him. He strutts his stuff while in the spot light.. LOL.. He makes me want to get another Grit pup to work with...

Old Post 04-03-2011 02:19 AM
jwilcher
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE RAINCROW KENNEL .....!!!!!!!.....JEFF WILCHER.....

Old Post 04-03-2011 05:22 AM
1okiesawyers

quote:
Originally posted by jwilcher
CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE RAINCROW KENNEL .....!!!!!!!.....JEFF WILCHER.....

Thankyou, Jeff !!!!

Old Post 04-03-2011 06:04 AM
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

good job shelby! Went hunting last night at 11. Made 6 trees had 5 coons and a den. Coons are moving. lol. Hope to see all the Grit dogs do some winning this year.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 04-03-2011 05:24 PM
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Will be in Ohio this weekend. Going to put Spike in a couple hunts at Willard. Hopfully those guys take it easy on me. lol.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 04-05-2011 04:54 AM
1okiesawyers

Good luck Dave.. I'm sure you and Spike can still get the job done...

Old Post 04-05-2011 03:10 PM
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Got back had a good time. Couldn't hunt in the hunt. Spike hurt his foot pleasure hunting wed night. Did get some huntin in though.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 04-10-2011 08:50 PM
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Will have some pics of my Ohio trip up soon.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 04-13-2011 02:44 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Dave, can you please keep me posted on all the litters that you have any blue pups that look like Grit? i want one BAD and am willing to wait years for it.
thanks
lizz

Old Post 04-15-2011 05:00 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Give Chris a call. I think there is one out of Liz and one out of Grace. 419-457-6875. Both are males.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 04-15-2011 08:00 PM
1okiesawyers

HOWDY DAVE..

Thought I'd drop in and say hi. Been running the dogs a little the past couple of weeks. I sold the female pup I had. I'm down to Bubba and Queenie. That's all I want for now. Bubba still a going he got it in on a fight just him and Queenie the other night, he sure did want a peice of the coon. Then the next turnout he wanted some fast game. LOL.. He bumped a deer and gave it a 1/8 mile run but Queenie got him off of it. So yea he's hunting... LOL.. I'll keep you posted on the latest. Take care..

Old Post 04-17-2011 04:19 PM
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

Did he open on that deer? and did he sound good? lol. You got to get him doing it walker style, run it and fall off treed with the coon. lol. Good luck and thanx for the update.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com

Old Post 04-17-2011 04:44 PM