UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Just Blessed
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Just Blessed

Sometimes I have to remind myself how good life is. Great wife for almost 48 years, retired now for 4 years, good hound out of mafia that trees coon consistently, just got a sunspot inferno light that is very nice, 3 sons that take care of their families and work hard. Did I mention grand children!!!! But most of all the blessing of being a child of God and knowing that he loves me. Guys, life is GOOD!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2018 06:12 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ci1982
UKC Forum Member

Amen to that

Old Post 04-21-2018 10:16 PM
Ci1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ci1982 Click here to Send Ci1982 a Private Message Find more posts by Ci1982 Add Ci1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I feel the same way as you do.

Old Post 04-21-2018 10:54 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Blessed

X4

Old Post 04-22-2018 03:54 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PlottDawg
UKC Forum Member

X 10 Great Post

Old Post 04-22-2018 03:58 AM
PlottDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PlottDawg Click here to Send PlottDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email PlottDawg Find more posts by PlottDawg Add PlottDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

X10

Old Post 04-22-2018 06:00 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmcculloch
UKC Forum Member

BLESSED

ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING COMPARED TO JESUS N A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. BEEN SERVING HIM NOW 32 YEARS. THANKFUL N BLESSED ALSO. SHACK

Hardwood Phine
UKC,GR.NiteCH.,PKC.CH.Pine Ridge Tuff

Old Post 04-22-2018 11:17 PM
Jmcculloch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmcculloch Click here to Send Jmcculloch a Private Message Find more posts by Jmcculloch Add Jmcculloch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DocAcumen
UKC Forum Member

Really....

Last edited by DocAcumen on 04-23-2018 at 10:21 PM

Old Post 04-23-2018 01:32 AM
DocAcumen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DocAcumen Click here to Send DocAcumen a Private Message Find more posts by DocAcumen Add DocAcumen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

Re: Just Blessed

quote:
Originally posted by Preacher Tom
Sometimes I have to remind myself how good life is.......... But most of all the blessing of being a child of God and knowing that he loves me. Guys, life is GOOD!

Knowing Jesus died on the cross so anyone who believes in him will have ever lasting life shows just how much he loves his children and is the greatest blessing of all.

Glory to God!

I thank the Lord Jesus every night for loving me.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 04-23-2018 03:20 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dennis McCoy
UKC Forum Member

Blessings

Agree 100%. I thank God everyday for all the Blessings he gives me.

Old Post 04-24-2018 03:27 PM
Dennis McCoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis McCoy Click here to Send Dennis McCoy a Private Message Click Here to Email Dennis McCoy Find more posts by Dennis McCoy Add Dennis McCoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BGathright
UKC Forum Member

Great post!!!!

Old Post 04-24-2018 03:59 PM
BGathright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BGathright Click here to Send BGathright a Private Message Click Here to Email BGathright Find more posts by BGathright Add BGathright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timber Shaker99
UKC Forum Member

Blessed !

Much more than I deserve. I thank God everyday that I don't receive what I deserve.

Old Post 04-24-2018 08:08 PM
Timber Shaker99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timber Shaker99 Click here to Send Timber Shaker99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Timber Shaker99 Find more posts by Timber Shaker99 Add Timber Shaker99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

I like the part where" WE ARE KEPT BY THE POWER OF GOD"!

Old Post 04-24-2018 08:18 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

Amen !!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 04-25-2018 12:40 AM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Amen

Amen.

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

PR Git Ryght Ryta. (GrNtCh Kant Git Ryght x GrNtCh Magic Style Dolly )

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 04-26-2018 03:49 AM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pabeagler
UKC Forum Member

Amen !

shall receive the gift of the holy ghost

Old Post 04-26-2018 02:06 PM
pabeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pabeagler Click here to Send pabeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email pabeagler Find more posts by pabeagler Add pabeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote