UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Thanks Wild Willy
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Brown
I didn't say he had one did I? No I did not. But a dog that never misses is a made up fantasy, whether you own it or seen it, heard about it from your preacher or read it on Here! And a dog is going to see very, very, very few coon in a tree. It's just another guy trying to make money, which is fine, but don't try to blow smoke.

I never said they were seeing the coon with there eyes. Dogs noses are millions times stronger than ours. If they treated every coon like a layup before they located I just don't see how they could miss. In other words he says they locate the coon not the tree just because the sent ends there. I haven't seen this done just talked to a person. I did hunt with a Black and Tan about 20 years ago. Every time she would tree she would be directly under the coon. I only hunted with her about 4 times. Seen her do it 3 times. One time about 30 feet out on a limp of a pine. I do not know exactly how she was doing it but she was pin pointing those coons with her nose.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2018 08:37 PM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alan Brown
Banned

Go back and read your question. That's what I gave my answer to. And I don't care how they smell if their brain can't put it all together. If if if, well they don't so no use iffing lol

Old Post 04-22-2018 08:54 PM
Alan Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alan Brown Click here to Send Alan Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Alan Brown Add Alan Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

uncharted territory...the next level...a higher level of understanding...or just thinking outside the box...initially some folks have a problem with it...

I think my dog knowledge is good...but I want better so I will buy the book and video...autographed hardcover book would be nice...

Not trying to change the subject...but I bought a dog book about 25-30 years ago for 27 dollars and the lady asked me if I wanted it autographed and I said please don’t bother your husband if he isn’t feeling well and she said no no that will make him happy...long story short I was very glad I listened...the book isn’t for sale but about 10 years ago it was worth about 600 bucks without the autograph...

Old Post 04-22-2018 10:13 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
las123
UKC Forum Member

belevers

well there are some people that wont think outside of the box.i for 1 have put down a dog for being aggresive.if you think this is a scam,then carry on your weary ways.because you dont have an open mind;but for those that do;his methods do work as i for 1 seen it happen to a dog i own right now.before he took my dog i had tryied everything i could have thought of to break him.i asked alot of old timmers there opion.{i have coon hunted for 25 years}after either litening to me or them hunting with me they all said the same thing shoot him.after thinking long and hard i said to myself i gotta alot of money tied up in this dog,too much just to flush it all away.i ran across 1 of willys post. so i called and after an hour on the phone with him i said to myself whats a little bit more money to spend.i was all in{kinda like a hunt go big or go home}so i took him up on his offer,i will tell you this i could not believe it was the same dog.{so i checked for his id chip}sure enough it was the same dog.his aggresion is no where to be found on this dog.so if you want to broden your horzions,give his book a try.plus vafter he broke him of that the dog was much eaiser to train on obeiance too!!if you have any doubts you can message me and ill talk to you over the phone to give you more first hand experiace with willy.thanks willy!!

Old Post 04-23-2018 03:00 PM
las123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for las123 Click here to Send las123 a Private Message Click Here to Email las123 Find more posts by las123 Add las123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pascpaua
UKC Forum Member

Willy knows a thing or two about what he’s doing. He’s putting his life’s knowledge in this book and videos and I’ll tell everyone that doesn’t get on board you all will be left behind. His methods work they are full proof and have saved many dogs from the 22 bullet! I’ve got my autographed copy pre ordered. Good luck with it Ole Buddy I know it will be a success.

Old Post 04-24-2018 01:07 AM
Pascpaua is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pascpaua Click here to Send Pascpaua a Private Message Click Here to Email Pascpaua Find more posts by Pascpaua Add Pascpaua to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

So how do you get a hold of him?

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 04-24-2018 01:18 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Is this something he does for a living? What would be a good time to get with him?

Home Of:

Old Post 04-24-2018 02:04 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by N Williams
Bruce it will work it most cases. In some cases its genetic. Those need culling. As long as you have a higher IQ than the dog you will understand it and it will work as long as the aggression is not genetic. If you understand aggression you can break a wolf of unwanted aggressioni today. After they go to sleep and wake up there back aggressive. Willy basically uses wolf pack terminology ,because that's what our dogs use to be, todo this.
HOW MANY COON HUNTERS WILL BE ABLE TO TELL IF ITS GENETIC . LMAO I HAVE LIGHT BROKE A FEW BECAUSE THEY SAW THE BIGGER BADDER WOLF COMING .LOL

Last edited by thomasg on 04-24-2018 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 04-24-2018 02:39 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by thomasg
HOW MANY COON HUNTERS WILL BE ABLE TO TELL IF ITS GENETIC . LMAO I HAVE LIGHT BROKE A FEW BECAUSE THEY SAW THE BIGGER BADDER WOLF COMING .LOL

Anybody will be able to tell after they read the book. It's not that hard. One that's born aggressive. First time they tree they are tree aggressive or just born mean.

Old Post 04-24-2018 01:01 PM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Thank You !!

Thank You Nick and Thank you guys for learning so much so quickly !!! My thanks for the kind words I really really appreciate it Allot ! I ask the people I help one thing. "Please only post your true Honest personal opinion of my training methods"

Then I Deliver RESULTS !!! Most of the time right over the phone!! If I say I can do Something with a Hound, I Can. Before I ever tell anyone how I have thoroughly tested the method to prove it to myself.

I blended my Obedience training with every aspect the sport of Coon Hunting to train my first Obedience trained Hound over 15 years ago. And I couldn't believe what I found !!
I found that once you get through that stubbornness that Most Coon Hounds have you find the Highest Mental Memory and much more!! Coonhounds Are the Most Intelligent dogs I have Ever trained and I aim to prove it.

My system works with Simple Common Sense step by step methods, that I have developed over the last decade by teaching people how to achieve Top Hounds while breaking bad habits gentilly. I have saved Countless Coonhounds lives by teaching my methods for free to all who asked over the years. From doing this it has given me an uncanny ability to Teach my methods to anyone.

I am doing everything I can to finish the Book but Im in Poor health and it's slow going as I am not a writer.
There will be many books to come but the 1st one will be where I ALWAYS start myself. With "Complete Aggression Control" For Im Against Aggression Way more than most, I Make sure Everything I want to be safe STAYS SAFE !! Safety first then a complete library as time goes on, is my Goal !!
Then I hope Houndsmen take over from there blending my secrets with theirs to one day Flip Our Breeds !!! I Guarantee OUR Hounds ARE the Best suited K9's on the Planet for nearly All the worlds Service Dogs Needs !!! They have The Nose along with the Brains that ARE Desperately Needed and that I truly believe !!!!

They are capable of more than any other breed of dog I have trained and I imagine the possibilities every day.

Maybe I could post some samples of my training methods on this post for all to try !!!

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

Home of Dual GR.CH. !! Bad Boy Brussel !!

GR.CH.GR.NITE.CH.BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST
(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Old Post 05-01-2018 05:51 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

I remember several years ago, when Willy had Brussel at stud, he made a DVD he would mail out on request to advertise his dog. On the DVD he started with showing Brussel's intelligence by performing a number of obedience demonstrations. I remember thinking I didn't know a coonhound was capable of the things he was doing. Looked like Lassie in a coonhound body. I will give this book a read when it comes out.

Old Post 05-03-2018 03:35 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dha307
UKC Forum Member

I have a male dog that hunts good alone, but hunt him with a female he follows her chases her all night long, any suggestions, hunted him with tough female, yelled shocked, he's 2 1/2.

Old Post 05-03-2018 03:57 PM
dha307 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dha307 Click here to Send dha307 a Private Message Click Here to Email dha307 Find more posts by dha307 Add dha307 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rainey
UKC Forum Member

I have worked with Willy on several different issues getting positive results with his methods. He puts way more thought in to his training then I had imagined, that builds on itself for positive results in the last stages of training. He makes you understand the results you are looking for before the training starts. His book should open up a lot of doors on different methods of training. He is also a good friend to talk dogs with.

Give him a call
(419) 969-0001
The WildWilly

Old Post 05-17-2018 06:41 PM
Rainey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rainey Click here to Send Rainey a Private Message Click Here to Email Rainey Find more posts by Rainey Add Rainey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Wild Willy

Got to hand it to you, most of the real inventors pressed on in the face of those doubting Thomas's and proved the doubters wrong. You are in good company, please stay the course! Dave

Old Post 05-17-2018 07:47 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rainey
I have worked with Willy on several different issues getting positive results with his methods. He puts way more thought in to his training then I had imagined, that builds on itself for positive results in the last stages of training. He makes you understand the results you are looking for before the training starts. His book should open up a lot of doors on different methods of training. He is also a good friend to talk dogs with.

Give him a call
(419) 969-0001
The WildWilly

Could you tell me the best time to call?

Home Of:

Old Post 05-17-2018 10:27 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Wild Willy

If Edison had listened to the doubters, we would still be using lamps. Lol, Dave

Old Post 05-17-2018 10:36 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

there were more than a few casting stones...seems most that think outside the box or break new ground tend to get some resistance along the way at times...

Old Post 05-18-2018 12:29 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

SUCCESS

SUCCESS comes sometimes after many failures, it pays to keep trying. A great hitter often strikes out, but keeps on swinging for the fences anyway, knowing some are going out of the park. Keep swinging for the fence Wild Willy. Dave

Old Post 05-18-2018 01:15 AM
Rainey
UKC Forum Member

Joey, call him in the evening and leave a message he will call you back.

Old Post 05-18-2018 03:58 AM
Rainey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rainey Click here to Send Rainey a Private Message Click Here to Email Rainey Find more posts by Rainey Add Rainey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Ok willy I got a pup 10 months old doing it all alone, but was chewed up at a tree by another pup and now face barks bad at the tree so make me a believer and tell me what to do besides shocking dog when it face barks

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 05-19-2018 02:21 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I have a young female that treed her first coon alone at 7 mos. 19 days. And she's been doing it consistently ever since. Because of her face barking, I wouldn't put her in a hunt. I got Willy's method and worked with her. While I'm doing it I think, this isn't gonna work. She now has two first place wins in UKC hunts. Not a sign of face barking. Thanks Willy.

Old Post 05-19-2018 05:27 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Shadinc

Sound like you got a good one. Dave

Old Post 05-19-2018 06:34 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Thank You !! Thank You !!

Thank you Guys so Very Much !!

I will not stop I will not Fail, My books (instruction manuals) are not about us, It's about and for our hounds. My Son is a living memory of my Knowledge so this information will not be lost !!

I can honestly say that I have the solution for every question above and every question that I have been PM'd. so far over the years. With this Knowledge I now have a responsibility to Our Hounds and the corrections for most are simple to understand and achieve but do take time. However the Techniques I teach are the fastest result achieving methods I have ever used !!

I apologize for not getting back to everyone it would be impossible. The best way I can help is to get my works finished and I am doing all I can !!

I will post some samples from time to time so people may start implementing them !!!!

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Old Post 05-22-2018 08:09 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Thank You !! Thank You !!

Thank you Guys so Very Much !!

I will not stop I will not Fail, My books (instruction manuals) are not about us, It's about and for our hounds. My Son is a living memory of my Knowledge so this information will not be lost !!

I can honestly say that I have the solution for every question above and every question that I have been PM'd. so far over the years. With this Knowledge I now have a responsibility to Our Hounds and the corrections for most are simple to understand and achieve but do take time. However the Techniques I teach are the fastest result achieving methods I have ever used !!

I apologize for not getting back to everyone it would be impossible. The best way I can help is to get my works finished and I am doing all I can !!

I will post some samples from time to time so people may start implementing them !!!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 05-22-2018 08:09 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Puppy Nipping !!

Here is the # 1 cause of Dog on People aggression in the world today !!!
Prevention IS the Greatest Cure.

Puppy Nipping
The most common cause of puppies nipping at us is us Ourselves !!! Widespreadly All over the world we Are training Our Own puppies to bite the very hand that feeds it from nearly It's first encounters with us, in the beginning stages of their developmental life.
Cause; The hand on puppies mouth shake !!! It has been my experience that someone in nearly every household does it. when playing with our puppies people have a tendency to Grab and Shake the puppy's mouth. We see this as a fun Game but Puppies are Learning it is ok to Bite Us !!! I believe this to be the Number one cause of K9 aggression toward man !!!!
Solution Hand; I ALWAYS have a toy when holding or playing with My puppy. ( If I can not have a toy for some reason I pet Only Behind his Ears!!!) Any time My puppy plays with the toy I am holding I pay Attention to his teeth IF and WHEN his Teeth touch My Skin I set the puppy Down and or End the Play Session while at the Same time I Ignore the Puppy by physically turning my head. If My Puppy persists I add a Negative Verbale Correction Noise ( AT !!! pronounced in a growly AGGHHHTTT tone ) and leave the entire area. This Is Law Here! And It stops nipping before it ever starts !!!

Pant Leg; I used to Enjoy a Game of Tug of War with my puppies Pulling on my Pant Legs every other day. While at the same time my puppy was learning to bite my children's legs !!! ((((then by by puppy))) Now If and when my puppy bites my pant leg I stomp my other foot Loudly and give a Verbal correction Noise AGHT !! Then I immediately ignore my pup and turn my head.
Effect; The first thing in life My puppy learns is He is Not Allowed to put his Teeth on Human Skin or clothing Ever. Then when his muscles are Big and Teeth Needle sharp Problem Nipping Never Starts !!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 05-22-2018 08:12 PM