UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Peanut Butter for putting weight on a dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jay Bird 76
UKC Forum Member

Peanut Butter for putting weight on a dog

Anyone else give their dogs peanut butter as a snack or to put fat on a dog? Talked with a guy that uses peanut butter as a coon feeder but also gives it to pregnant bitches and thin/old dogs.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2018 03:41 PM
Jay Bird 76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Bird 76 Click here to Send Jay Bird 76 a Private Message Find more posts by Jay Bird 76 Add Jay Bird 76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chewy97
UKC Forum Member

I give my male dog peanut butter bread all the time to put weight on him he loses weight quickly due to a medical issue he had when he was a pup now he has a hard time gaining weight without giving him an extra snack. It works good for me and he loves it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2018 08:55 PM
chewy97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chewy97 Click here to Send chewy97 a Private Message Click Here to Email chewy97 Find more posts by chewy97 Add chewy97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote