UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Mosquito Creek Tree Daddy Hank Htx
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Lou is looking bigger each day.she is in the whelping pen and enjoying this beautiful day.
I`ll be taking deposites on the pups when they are two weeks old.she is due around the 22nd.I went with one of Her 2 year old sons last night and he was a real balanced hounds with a good locate and tree dog to spare.Thanks and i`ll keep everybody up to date on her pups.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2011 06:44 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyBayless
UKC Forum Member

Mosquito Creek PUP

Matt
I am going to sell this male here so if ya know anyone wanting him let me know....
He is a nice pup!!!!
200$
I will try to post some pics if you need them just let me know
He is out of Matts Stinger Female & TreeDaddy

(937)214-5142
BIG_Country_kennels@yahoo.com

Old Post 03-19-2011 03:32 PM
JeremyBayless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyBayless Click here to Send JeremyBayless a Private Message Click Here to Email JeremyBayless Find more posts by JeremyBayless Add JeremyBayless to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyBayless
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

(937)214-5142
BIG_Country_kennels@yahoo.com

Old Post 03-22-2011 11:32 PM
JeremyBayless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyBayless Click here to Send JeremyBayless a Private Message Click Here to Email JeremyBayless Find more posts by JeremyBayless Add JeremyBayless to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
notellm
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-25-2011 01:17 AM
notellm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for notellm Click here to Send notellm a Private Message Click Here to Email notellm Find more posts by notellm Add notellm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T,Camp
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-27-2011 04:02 AM
T,Camp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T,Camp Click here to Send T,Camp a Private Message Click Here to Email T,Camp Find more posts by T,Camp Add T,Camp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Jeremy,sorry to hear about the heart problems with Madison.I hope everything works out for her.I know she is a tough one I`ll diffently say some prayers for her.it would be nice to see you keep your male.I`ve been hearing good things about both his litters off of Stinger females.I would love to see three more good females bred to Tree Daddy.Thanks for keeping my thread alive.I had problems with my PC.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-27-2011 07:49 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Tree Daddy and Lou

I took a few pictures before Lou had her litter.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-28-2011 12:48 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Lou X Tree Daddy pups

males on top

female`s above.

The hole crew.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-28-2011 01:39 AM
leo guyette
UKC Forum Member

pups

hey matt they sure look good. good luck with them.

Old Post 03-28-2011 02:15 AM
leo guyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leo guyette Click here to Send leo guyette a Private Message Find more posts by leo guyette Add leo guyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Leo Thanks and good luck with your female.Don is takin a liken to the male.he said he does have a real mouth on him.see ya in three weeks.i`ll keep everyone updated on the pups progress.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-28-2011 02:47 AM
Robert Welch
UKC Forum Member

Jam.

Won Best female of Show last night at Nashville club. that finished her to Ch with 2 best of Shows Theres another titled dog out of Tree Daddy now.

Last edited by Robert Welch on 03-28-2011 at 03:58 AM

Old Post 03-28-2011 03:51 AM
Robert Welch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Welch Click here to Send Robert Welch a Private Message Visit Robert Welch's homepage! Find more posts by Robert Welch Add Robert Welch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Robert ,you must have Jam looking good.congrats on getting her to ch.I know you work your hounds and thats what it takes.Thanks see you saturday.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-28-2011 04:02 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Tree Daddy and Lou cross this is who I have down for pups.
Zack 2 females
Dave1 male
Ben 1 female
Gordon 1 male
Jay 2 female`s
Dave 1 male
Billy 1 female.
The pups are doing great and Lou is one of the best mother`s I`ve had here and is reproducing good ones from both previous litters.
I keep hearing how good her offspring can move a track this should be a awesome cross,with the like`s of throwing tree daddy in their.they should be real balanced.the pups don`t have their eyes open yet.it won`t be long.
Jay nice talking to you tonight and i`ll keep you updated on how everything is coming along here.Thanks guys.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-01-2011 02:51 AM
T,Camp
UKC Forum Member

Hank X Wendy

Loud Tenor bawl mouth on track, chop on tree. Going to be a good one!!!

Old Post 04-02-2011 06:02 AM
T,Camp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T,Camp Click here to Send T,Camp a Private Message Click Here to Email T,Camp Find more posts by T,Camp Add T,Camp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

a week older

females above

males above

the whole litter.
I get a few guys that like to see the pups progress.If I get time I`ll post pictures everyweek.Thanks for the calls its always a pleasure talking.
Tom your Tree Daddy and Wendy male looks good.I`m glad he is doing good for you.I know Robert is liking Jam.what is his name?

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-02-2011 08:00 PM
Robert Welch
UKC Forum Member

Re: a week older

Tom your Tree Daddy and Wendy male looks good.I`m glad he is doing good for you.I know Robert is liking Jam.what is his name? [/B][/QUOTE] Matt his name is Mike.

Old Post 04-02-2011 09:13 PM
Robert Welch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Welch Click here to Send Robert Welch a Private Message Visit Robert Welch's homepage! Find more posts by Robert Welch Add Robert Welch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Just wnet out and checked on the puppies and they now have their eyes open.
Tom Jennings made his Male off of Legend and Lou a NITE CH. last night getting King of Hunt.I really feel this cross on Tree Daddy will be a good one and we should get a few nice ones out of this cross also.It won`t be long the pups will be getting their color.

Wanted,
three good quality female`s to breed to the ol fella.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-03-2011 02:07 PM
Robert Welch
UKC Forum Member

Ch Jam/ Ch Female of Show /Queen of Show/ BBOA Zone 4 Spring Classic

Jam is a litter mate to the Mike dog above Both are out of the Tree Daddy X Wendy cross.

Old Post 04-03-2011 07:24 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Robert on Jams win.

I know you have been working her on the bench keep it up and I hope she is good enough to hit the hunt next year...

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-03-2011 10:53 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Pups have doubled in size and starting to get some good color.Lou is still doing good and i`ll get some new pictures up saturday.
I would still like to get three more good female`s bred to Tree Daddy this year.don`t have to be Smokey River.give me a call if you have one.He has a lot of older uchtman blood.
I feel he has alot to offer and would like to see a few more pups off of different bloodlines with him.he has sired some real nice litters.Thanks everyone.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-08-2011 02:30 AM
T,Camp
UKC Forum Member

Mike

Old Post 04-09-2011 04:44 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

What can you tell me about the Tree Daddy X Honey cross?

Thanks Chris>>>

Old Post 04-09-2011 09:14 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

These pups are around 6 months old,line bred on Ellis Blue Jim.Honey is from a pretty good litter. most have been used on big game.This is what I think were going to get with this cross.good strike,go hunting,posess fast tracking abilities and in time of hunting I think they will get to the point they will accurate tree lay ups. I don`t think we will get a lot of pack hitch hiking type of hound.this line of hounds may not suit most people because they do go hunting.I don`t think they will be beside your feet and most will have course hair.I think they will be avg. size 55 - 65 lbs.better yet balanced from the tail gate to the tree.I would train with scent and not sight.they should have outstanding noses.I can`t wait to see how they turn out.I know most are coon crazy and will tear into a caged coon.
I think these Stinger females bred back to Tree Daddy is going to be sweet.the total package.just my opinon.take care and call me sometime .matt

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-10-2011 03:26 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Guys i`m flat wore out.hunted last night and helped my good friend Ted work on his house today.roofing three layers had to come off.well we all know what that means.I think were all a little sore.well I am anyway.
All i can say is i`m pumped up on my Ledgend and Lou female littermate to Toms Image male.she is going to be something extra nice.i`ve been taking my time with her.not many holes in her and what a tree Dog she is.
I didn`t get time to get pictures but first thing in the morning i`ll try to get them on here.
I do have one female that is going to be available out of Tree Daddy and Lou.Hey Thanks Everybody for everthing Matt....

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-10-2011 03:37 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

The Female`s.

The Males.

What a special picture of the whole crew.
These guys are 17 days old and received their first deworming today.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-10-2011 05:53 PM