UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Mosquito Creek Tree Daddy Hank Htx
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I appreaciate the phone calls and visiting with everybody. Hounds seem to be doing real good for the weather we've having. Been breaking ice for a few weeks, its hard to leave this time of year and go on hunting trips away from home.
I have one male pup left out of Sunni and Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue. Pup was born nov.15th. I was thinking today of the wins hounds out of my yard have received at major events. Tree Daddy produced some big time winners.He really influenced my kennel and Stinger produced some big time big game hounds. My male pup is double Tree Daddy and a grandson of Stinger with Dual Grand Meadowoods Blue Penny as Grandmother. I wouldn't be surprised if this litter produced another winner or winners. If your interested or a bettin man I would be all in on a hound from this cross. I kept one male back for myself. If interested call or text me .

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2016 12:09 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I received a call from my friend Don Hoefferle in Wis. He informed me he was thinking about doing a half Brother sister cross. A daughter of Billy The Kid and Lou to a son of Tree Daddy and Lou. Lou was a awesome reproducer of both big game and coon hounds. I m excited about Don making this cross. Mo is his name he will stay with a nasty bear and do it by himself or company.Nice cold trailer and has plenty of speed and endurance. Don has been talking how well his female is doing and how well balanced she is both have big mouths. I m gonna make room for one of these for sure. Ol Tree Daddy sure left a impression on my kennel and a few more.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 01-28-2016 10:25 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I thought i'd bring Tree Daddy s thread back to the top.
A few of his off spring and grand pups doing good in the hunts.
A hot one right now is a male called Frankie. Winning in both UKC and has his money won for the S.S.
Thanks for all the calls and you can find me on facebook. Matthew Penny Turner.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 06-12-2016 04:04 PM
WVBLUEBOY
UKC Forum Member

btt.

Lafe Crick lies so bad, someone else has to whistle for his dog. Quote: Jed Clampett

I'm feeling lower than a snakes belly in a wagon track. Quote: Jed Clampett

Old Post 07-02-2016 04:07 AM
WVBLUEBOY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBLUEBOY Click here to Send WVBLUEBOY a Private Message Find more posts by WVBLUEBOY Add WVBLUEBOY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

My good friend John Gill has decided to breed Meadowoods Mountain Music Jill to Tree Daddy frozen semen. Jill is a sister to GRCHNITECH MEADOWOODS MOUNTAIN MUSIC BLUE.
Should be a awesome cross. Jill is a solid female and can scorch a track and is a excellent layup dog.
Thanks John Gill for choosing Tree Daddy. You know how precious his offspring are. This should be another quality cross.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 09-01-2016 02:48 AM
bluetickoh
UKC Forum Member

Frankie

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post 09-13-2016 03:36 PM
bluetickoh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickoh Click here to Send bluetickoh a Private Message Find more posts by bluetickoh Add bluetickoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations on all the wins Frankie has been racking up. Frankie is off of Pistol Pete frozen semen and Sunni. He has been getting under coon the others don't even know is there. Looking forward to seeing him in the winners circle for you. Thank You posting the picture.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 09-14-2016 04:33 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

You have anymore pictures of Sunni dogs. How are the rest doing?

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 10-13-2016 04:50 AM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Elmo, how ya been doing? On facebook there are a few that gets pictures and videos almost everyweek thers new ones. She is reproducing real well. Now the Mountain Music Blue pups are emerging. Go hunting hard tree dog's, just now turned a year old.

I'm sure we will be hearing from a few of those also. A few of the guys don't like to publicise there hounds and like to keep to them selves.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-30-2016 06:42 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Matt on the update

As for me I'm trying to get better. It is tough but I won't give up. I love hearing dogs run and tree but I can't yet make it to a tree. My balance is crap and adding boots, coat and light it's just too much at this point. I have only been out once since season. I really hope the Sunni dog turn heads. That blood is fading on the Breathless Blue side.
Well I hope to see pictures of some of the male and females that are being hunted sometime.
I wish you the best in all the crosses you have done to better the bluetick breed.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 11-30-2016 06:50 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Elmo, how long have you been running blueticks and coonhunting?

I look back at the breeding of your hounds and the ingredients you have put together and you sure did a fine job. You have did well. I have no complaints about Sunni and i'm so glad Philp Whitley was scared of her being a chop mouth track dog. When she was young she was mouthy excited she still will some when she has the track heated up. She runs with a squall has beautiful long locates,nice clear chop on the tree. She has been good to me. I hope to get one more litter out of her. I have a young male here out of Kid and a daughter of Ellis Blue Jim that I'm liking. So he may have a date.

Elmo take it one day at a time and keep your head up. You will get back to running a hound before you know it.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-01-2016 12:14 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Matt I have been hunting this line of dogs since 1994. Dall Haden has been hunting them in late 70/80s. I have been hunting since I was 12 years old. I love the demeanor of this kind of dogs and the early starters absolutely naturals. I will take it one day at a time because I have no choice. If God is really someday I'll be able to hunt again. I also have a lot of videos of these dogs back in the day the bloodline and how natural strike entry. They are at 5 and 6 months old. I hope I never lose this line of dogs.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-01-2016 12:48 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I needed to bring back up the Tree Daddy thread.
3 females have been bred doubling Tree Daddy up.

Direct daughter of Tree Daddy and Booming Blue Lou x Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue.(606)359-4346 Jordon

Direct Daughter of Koosers Billy The Kid. X Ruby(sister to 2014 2nd place World Champ Coon Gettin Ginger)Tough female all coon dog Roxy to Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue.(937)507-5969 Jeff.

Direct Daughter of Koosers Billy The Kid and Angel. Angels sire Stillwaterfarms Blue Legend. X Booming Blue Lou.
Annie x Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue. Big Mouth very very accurate hard going very balanced will have the meat. John is going to raise this litter (419)496-1360 John.

These are 3 solid top of the line females. If you know some one that is looking to buy a pup of a lifetime that will be a solid cooner I highly recommend one from any of these crosses.
John Gill don't own a hair on any of these 3 females.Mountain Music Blue (Cache) is reproducing some extra nice hounds. There are 2 more females bred at this time also. I'm not sure the bloodlines.
Also John may have a male left out of Dual Grand Koosers Billy The Kid and Dual Grand Meadowoods Blue Penny. About 4 weeks old now. (419)496-1360. John
Thanks and Ol Tree Daddy Blood still gettin it done.

937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 02-09-2017 at 05:37 AM

Old Post 02-08-2017 03:52 PM
Jordan Drake
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Bump for awesome blood line

Old Post 06-14-2017 01:45 AM
Jordan Drake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan Drake Click here to Send Jordan Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Jordan Drake Add Jordan Drake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

How is your young dogs out of Cashe x Sunni young dogs doing in the woods

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 06-21-2017 03:14 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Hey Elmo I've only kept up with a few of them and need to do some homework and see how they are turning out. I have Ned Pepper here and more than satisfied with him. He is very loud and well balanced. Tree dog too.

I'm very excited and pleased about a frozen semen cross on Tree Daddy semen and Meadowoods Mountain Music Jill.
Jill is a littermate to Johns Gills Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue (Cache). Tree Daddy blood will be flowing strong with this cross.
Jill is quick like Cache runs with her head up and trees layups and very accurate. Ability to move a cold track with speed is one of her strog points. She very balanced. Should be a outstanding cross.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 08-27-2017 03:07 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I need to get a autograph from Jared Hoying.

quote:
Originally posted by matt a turner

We had a good hunt last night John Pleiman brought his friend Jared Hoying in the pic.He has a big smile on his face handling KOOSERS BILLY THE KID for me most of the night.Jared plays triple A ball for the Texas Rangers.Great Pic of Dodger.Dodger is off of Tree Daddy and Philip Whitleys Eli.

Jared with Kid and John with Dodger the white specks in the picture is snow.
We all had a blast turning the hounds loose and the coon were moving well.
Thanks Jared and John for the hunt, I had a good time and keep Dodger in the timber he will make a top hound.Dodger looked good.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-25-2018 02:02 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I thought I bring this ol thread to the top. Ol Tree Daddy's been gone a few years but i still have his blood up tight. He sure reproduced some good ones that had good handlers behind them. That always is the most important

937-489-7279.

Old Post 05-23-2022 04:32 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I thought I bring this ol thread to the top. Ol Tree Daddy's been gone a few years but i still have his blood up tight. He sure reproduced some good ones that had good handlers behind them. That always is the most important

937-489-7279.

matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

937-489-7279.