UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > 4 yr old timber chopper redbone female...bear/coon
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lilredbearhunte
New UKC Forum Member

4 yr old timber chopper redbone female...bear/coon

My nephew left for the marines and I got his 4 hounds for 4 years...so I need to make room. Sprite is a 4 year old female out of timber chopper Magic and Kobie. She is full timber chopper bred and came from the east coast. She has been run two seasons on bear seen about 10 bear kills but does not get along with my bitchy jump dog so she was left home much of the time because of it. I put her on coon last fall and she hunted harder then I have ever seen her on bear. Unfortunately my good coon dog died unexpectedly last fall so she only had about 5 coon shot for her. I think she really needs to be hunted with a good coon dog and she will progress. Trees hard and loud. Good looking dog. Paid a good amount of $$ for her as a pup but I just don't have the room for her now. She is located in western WI. Asking $400 for her as she isn't a finished bear or coon dog but definitely has the potential. She is UTD on all her shots and is micro chipped. AKC and UKC registered. Please text 715-554-1631 or pm me if interested. Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2014 04:58 PM
lilredbearhunte is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lilredbearhunte Click here to Send lilredbearhunte a Private Message Click Here to Email lilredbearhunte Find more posts by lilredbearhunte Add lilredbearhunte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote