UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Autumn Oaks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oaks

Oh my goodness, it is Wednesday already. The last of the entries will get there today. How many are there? Will the "List" be up Friday morning? Time for somebody to go to work.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2018 06:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Where do they post the list Richard?

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 08-15-2018 07:40 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They have always posted it on the main page in the past. Sometimes they get it up Fri evening and sometimes Allen comes in early Sat morning and does it.

Old Post 08-16-2018 05:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the official list is up on the front page, 672 dogs. Now we can see who the coonhunteras are and who the interweb hunters are,

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-18-2018 at 03:17 PM

Old Post 08-18-2018 03:08 PM
Mtn Tough Engl
UKC Forum Member

Is the number of dogs entered down this year?

Old Post 08-18-2018 04:25 PM
Mtn Tough Engl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mtn Tough Engl Click here to Send Mtn Tough Engl a Private Message Click Here to Email Mtn Tough Engl Find more posts by Mtn Tough Engl Add Mtn Tough Engl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

We really get to see who has the best bucket dog in Indiana lol.

Oh say it Isent so !!!

Tarbaby

Old Post 08-18-2018 04:32 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar

Oh say it Isent so !!!

Tarbaby

It isn't so.
I'd venture to say the majority of dogs in Indiana have never seen a bucket in there life.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 08-18-2018 05:10 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar

Oh say it Isent so !!!

Tarbaby

It isn't so.
I'd venture to say the majority of dogs in Indiana have never seen a bucket in there life.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 08-18-2018 05:10 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If Tarbaby said it then it must be true.

Old Post 08-18-2018 05:16 PM
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

We don't need buckets, the farmers handle that for us, lol. The spots I've been hunting the last couple weeks have had about the first 5-6 rows of corn demolished and you can just shine the edges and see those varmits that are responsible sitting up just waiting for u to leave so they can continue their destruction.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 08-18-2018 05:59 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

One of the down sides is when u get dogs here that ain't used to this area, they get in a 1,000 acre bean field and burn up about an hour of the hunt trying to find their way back out while the others are cutting back loose for 25 every time. I've been on both ends of it, lol. Sometimes it ain't all milk and honey up here in the coon zoo.

Tar, if u ever decide to make the haul here, I'd be glad to guide you, I've got hunting within 10miles of the fairgrounds. I think you'd have a blast here.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Last edited by jkidd1 on 08-18-2018 at 06:07 PM

Old Post 08-18-2018 06:04 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I been there multiple times always had a good time we always treed a couple coons at the most then come in and Sombody had 1500 + lol. I have fun if we don't tree any coons. I am going to try and come next year I would have this year but Corey needed a new dog me being on a fixed income now that blew it lol.

Jim I was just waking you up lol.

Tar

Old Post 08-18-2018 07:21 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote