UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > 4 year old AKC MALE. 2 year old AKC female.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

4 year old AKC MALE. 2 year old AKC female.

250$ male & 250$ for the female. Make me an offer on the pair they run good together. Both go hunting and jump and run rabbits. Both upper medium the male is faster but the female will gear it up and go with. I will show but I do not have video I can text pics. Only reason I am letting go so cheap is that I am planning on getting a coonhound and just looking to move on from rabbit dogs. Hate to seem them in the pen. Message or comment we can exchange info and set something up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2019 05:29 PM
Andy Music is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Music Click here to Send Andy Music a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Music Add Andy Music to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Male is tri-color 14.5 in. Female is black, tan & bluetick 14 in.

Old Post 12-04-2019 03:10 PM
Andy Music is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Music Click here to Send Andy Music a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Music Add Andy Music to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Still available!

Old Post 12-05-2019 09:29 PM
Travis Hennecke
UKC Forum Member

Would you be interested in trading for a spring SS walker female?

Old Post 12-06-2019 01:23 PM
Travis Hennecke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Hennecke Click here to Send Travis Hennecke a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Hennecke Find more posts by Travis Hennecke Add Travis Hennecke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntall50
New UKC Forum Member

Sent you a PM

Old Post 12-07-2019 06:42 AM
huntall50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntall50 Click here to Send huntall50 a Private Message Click Here to Email huntall50 Find more posts by huntall50 Add huntall50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

SALE PENDING

Old Post 12-09-2019 08:30 PM
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the messages and interest. Sorry I couldn't respond to all. If the sale doesn't go through I will Re-post but the fella should come by and get them tomorrow.

Old Post 12-10-2019 12:48 PM
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Sold!

Old Post 12-15-2019 12:15 AM