UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Home od Houses Night Stalker & Track Man Night Tracker
Pages (32): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2013 05:05 AM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLINT
UKC Forum Member

decentents of stalker and hank

Hi steve,
well just following up on my last post.we turn brother and sister,with a tuff gr.nt.None of them treed together.we went to 3 split trees every drop.with leaves on, the pups where the only ones that we seen with the coon in the trees.considering leaves on. Hugs had all first strikes and 2 coon seen.her brother had second strikes..and spliton all drops,but only 1 coon to be seen.and all dogs had leagid circle trees with a lot of leaves.I thought they did a real good job.considering there youth.they loud and proud and definnaly.doing there own thing.will be line breeding her back after shes titled.

tks steve.god bless

sygned.
Mans Best Friend

Old Post 10-19-2013 12:26 PM
FLINT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLINT Click here to Send FLINT a Private Message Click Here to Email FLINT Find more posts by FLINT Add FLINT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lytle
UKC Forum Member

tracker

btt

Old Post 10-22-2013 12:19 AM
Lytle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lytle Click here to Send Lytle a Private Message Click Here to Email Lytle Find more posts by Lytle Add Lytle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slowmotionspike
UKC Forum Member

im the one that had the brother of ur hugs dog that grnt nite treed 3 coon and both young treed 1 coon each that both looked good and that's the truth

Old Post 10-27-2013 10:07 PM
slowmotionspike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slowmotionspike Click here to Send slowmotionspike a Private Message Click Here to Email slowmotionspike Find more posts by slowmotionspike Add slowmotionspike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLINT
UKC Forum Member

hey klye

Im saying little buddy,that we as a group..only seen the 2 coon that hugs treed and your dog treed with her on the last drop..and as for your daddys dog.she might of had 3 but me and your dady didn't find none in 2 of them..not saying they wasn't there ...just saying as a group..we only seen the 2 coon that hugs and your pup was on.No dis credit on your daddys dog.
considering the ..Leaves..we didn't see any on hers,but he said he seen one on the last one.and Im sure he did.No.intention to discredit your daddys dog.she is a real nice female.

God bless and see ya this week.

sygned.
Mans Best Friend

Old Post 10-28-2013 10:56 PM
FLINT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLINT Click here to Send FLINT a Private Message Click Here to Email FLINT Find more posts by FLINT Add FLINT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 11-11-2013 08:48 AM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 11-19-2013 03:36 AM
KyleMcComber
UKC Forum Member

Got Crook out after getting off the pup.

Out of Crook and a Grand son to Ol' Stalker.

------------GRNITECH House’s Lipper
-------GRNITECH Skuna River Lipper
------------NITECH Incredible Dixie
-----NITECH Skuna River Fred
------------GRNITECH Homer’s Gomer
-------NITECH Raccoon Valley Queen
------------Allen’s Little Queen
--GRNITECH Skuna River Bear
-------GRNITECH Beasley’s Deep Hollow Hank
------------NITECH Little Woods Smooth Silk
-----GRNITECH Charley Creek Faith
-------NITECH Gomer’s Little Angel
------------GRNITECH Korte’s Stylish Chirpee

--Puppy at 6 1/2 weeks old

------------NITECH House’s Bruno
-------WLDNITECH GRNITECH Handsome Hank
------------Deweese Cache River Shoestring
-----GRNITECH House’s Night Stalker
------------GRNITECH Backwoods Stroker
-------GRNITECH Heath’s Backwoods Windy
------------Heath’s Crowding Kelly
--GRNITECH Late Night Crook
------------GRNITECH Cowee Creek Clint
-------NITECH Cowee Creek Cletus
------------NITECH Lipper’s Stylish Queen
-----Cowee Creek Candy
------------GRNITECH Nocturnal Nailor
-------NITECH Nate’s Nocturnal Fever
------------GRNITECH Charley Creek Locktite Sara

(309) 333-5823

Old Post 11-20-2013 02:48 PM
KyleMcComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleMcComber Click here to Send KyleMcComber a Private Message Find more posts by KyleMcComber Add KyleMcComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pops123
UKC Forum Member

pup

Thats a good looking pup

'PR' ALLEN'S LITTLE LADY
All Grand Double Peggy
ALLEN'S HOUSEMAID DAISY(Jammer top Night Stalker bottom)

Old Post 11-20-2013 04:02 PM
Pops123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pops123 Click here to Send Pops123 a Private Message Click Here to Email Pops123 Find more posts by Pops123 Add Pops123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry_goforth
UKC Forum Member

Kyle

Nice pup

Old Post 11-20-2013 05:03 PM
terry_goforth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry_goforth Click here to Send terry_goforth a Private Message Click Here to Email terry_goforth Find more posts by terry_goforth Add terry_goforth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Kyle

Congrats to Kyle for completing his AIT and moving on from Fort Leonard Wood! That coon ole Crook treed looks about as big as her. As for Freddie (the pup) he is one high wired little fella.

Old Post 11-21-2013 12:01 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wiblueboy
UKC Forum Member

Josie

Six coon she got opening night

Old Post 12-04-2013 07:59 PM
wiblueboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wiblueboy Click here to Send wiblueboy a Private Message Click Here to Email wiblueboy Find more posts by wiblueboy Add wiblueboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Josie

Fine looking female Alex. Not only that, she has all the tools to go with it.

Mike

Old Post 12-05-2013 03:13 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 12-13-2013 03:49 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Ol Night Stalker can throw some sharp hounds!!What kinda track mouth does he usually throw?

Old Post 12-16-2013 01:26 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VONK9
UKC Forum Member

Steve clean ur inbox out TRYD TO PM U

COLD CREEK RAGIN SNOOP

Old Post 12-16-2013 03:43 AM
VONK9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VONK9 Click here to Send VONK9 a Private Message Find more posts by VONK9 Add VONK9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KyleMcComber
UKC Forum Member

I had the pleasure to hunt with Stalker for many, many nights. He was a crazy, but impressive hound and I enjoyed him a lot. He was a unique hound with a lot to offer. Ol' Stalk could push a hot or cold track better than most. Stalker had a nice bawl mouth with a pretty locate. Stalker was a nice and steady tree dog that almost always had the coon.

Here is a video of him on a cold winter night a few years back:

As for Stalker's pups, I've had the opportunity to hunt with four of them. All four have had different, but loud track mouths. The female I currently hunt is directly off of Stalker. She runs track with a loud squall that is very unique. When she comes treed, she'll let everyone know it. You are more than welcome to come for a hunt.

CH. GRNITECH. LATE NIGHT CROOK:

I hope I answered your question sufficiently.

Best of luck,
Kyle J. McComber

(309) 333-5823

Old Post 12-17-2013 05:08 AM
KyleMcComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleMcComber Click here to Send KyleMcComber a Private Message Find more posts by KyleMcComber Add KyleMcComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Kyle,thanks for the reply and yes you answered my question.Enjoyed the video and pics.Fine lookin female you have there and looks like she's proven herself in the hunts.Take care.

Old Post 12-17-2013 02:30 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

If you have tried to send me a private my mailbox is now clear.

Steve Conger
219-762-8160

Old Post 12-27-2013 05:14 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-27-2013 05:16 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 12-31-2013 05:20 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-03-2014 01:22 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

NT.CH. SMACK----P.K.C.CH SMACK

STEVE
219-762-8160

Old Post 01-08-2014 09:19 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

sweeeet

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 01-09-2014 09:03 AM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

-------------------SON OF HOUSE'S NITE STALKER-----------------------

STEVE
219-762-8160

Old Post 01-10-2014 02:08 AM