UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > A "Walk" Down Memory Lane...New & Improved!!!
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

A "Walk" Down Memory Lane...New & Improved!!!

OKAY, YA'LL ASKED FOR IT, SO HERE IT GOES!

THIS IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE THREAD.

NO OFFENSE, BUT THIS THREAD IS MEANT FOR "WALK"ERS ONLY!

STARTING TODAY, I'M GOING TO BE POSTING PICTURES I HAVE ON THIS THREAD SO THAT EVERYONE CAN ACCESS THEM JUST LIKE I DID ON THE OTHER THREAD, BUT THE FORMAT WILL BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT. THE OTHER ONE WAS GREAT BUT THE FORMAT WAS JUST GETTING TO COMPLICATED. THIS ONE I THINK WILL WORK BEST FOR EVERYONE.

I WILL BE TRANSFERRRING THE PICS FROM THE OTHER THREAD TO THIS ONE, SO WE WONT LOOSE WHAT WE HAD GOING THERE!!!

ON THE OTHER THREAD I HAD A LIST OF PICS/STUD ADS THAT I HAVE, AND THAT WAS TO MUCH TO KEEP UP WITH BECAUSE I’M ADDING TO MY COLLECTION DAILY.

SOOOO….WHAT I’M GOING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD IS AT THE BEGINNING KEEP A LIST OF PICS OR STUD ADS DOGS THAT ARE POSTED ON THIS THREAD.

BESIDE EACH DOGS NAME I WILL POST "PIC" OR "STUD AD" OR "BOTH." AND I ALSO THOUGHT THAT I WOULD KEEP THE DOGS IN POSTING ORDER, SO THAT IF YOU LOOK ON THE THREAD AND SAY "HARDWOOD BOZO" IS THE 3RD DOG POSTED, YOU'LL KNOW HE'S AT THE BEGINNING.

I THINK THIS WILL BE MUCH EASIER, BECAUSE EACH TIME YOU COME ON YOU CAN LOOK AT THE LIST AND SAY, “HEY, OLE FRED ISNT ON THERE, I’D LIKE TO SEE HIM.” SO YOU GO TO THE END, POST YOUR REQUEST, AND IF I HAVE THE PIC, I’LL POST IT AND NOTIFY YOU BY PRIVATE MESSAGE WHEN IT’S POSTED.

I HAVE 1000’S OF PICTURES/STUD ADS. EVEN IF YOU THINK “SHE’LL NEVER HAVE THAT DOG” JUST ASK, IF I DON’T I’LL LET YOU KNOW, BUT, I MIGHT SURPRISE YOU!!!

IF ANYONE HAS PICTURES THEY WANT POSTED HERE, EITHER POST THEM, AND I’LL ADD THEM TO THE LIST, OR SEND THEM TO ME, WITH A LITTLE INFO ON EACH PIC, AND I'LL UPLOAD THEM AND POST THEM.

IF WE END UP WITH THE SAME PICS, ONLY ONE WILL BE POSTED.

PLEASE DONT QUOTE PICS, AND, IF YOU WANT TO REPLY TO A PICTURE, PLEASE DONT QUOTE AND LEAVE THE IMAGE TAG IN, TAKE IT OUT SO IT WILL SAVE SPACE AND WONT TAKE AS LONG TO LOAD.

AS I POST A PICTURE, THE DOGS NAME WILL BE ABOVE THE PICTURES LIKE IN THE OTHER THREAD, AND I WILL ADD IT TO THE POSTED LIST AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD!!!

IF I FIND MORE PICS OF THE SAME DOG, I'LL POST THEM ON THE SAME THREAD, THEN I'LL PUT BESIDE THE DOGS NAME "UPDATED" AND THEN THE DATE! THAT WAY, AS EVERYONE LOOKS AT THE LIST THEY CAN SEE THE NEW UPDATED PICS!

IF YOU WANT A PICTURE POSTED OR WANT TO KNOW IF I HAVE IT OR A STUD AD, JUST ASK WITH THE DOGS NAME.

IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST, PLEASE DON’T SAY, “CAN YOU POST SOME CLOVER DOGS?” OR “LET’S SEE SOME SACKETT JR DOGS” BECAUSE THERE ARE 1000’S THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED CLOVER OR SACKETT JR DOGS.

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC IN THE DOGS NAME. I CANT POST IF I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO POST.

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A HARD BUTT OR ANYTHING, JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT SIMPLE AND EASY FOR EVERYONE.

THIS IS MEANT TO BE FUN AND INFORMATIVE FOR EVERY WALKER ENTHUSIAST…AND OTHER BREED LOVERS AS WELL!

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Last edited by Christy on 11-19-2008 at 03:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2008 02:13 PM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

HERE IS A LIST OF PICS, STUD ADS, ARTICLES THAT ARE POSTED ON THIS THREAD.

THEY ARE LISTED IN ORDER POSTED, SO IF THEY ARE AT THE TOP, THEY ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD.

UPDATED 1/1/2013
LESTER NANCE AND DOGS-1954
LESTER NANCE,WCH-1949,AND SIGN
SACKETT JR, HOUSE'S LIPPER, NOCTURNAL NAILOR, 1995 TWBFA PIC
FLATROCK COMA
OWENS HARDWOOD BOZO
LAUREL CREEK STYLISH BOZO
SCHULTZ STYLISH COMA
FLATROCK KING COMA
LATENITE BIG BUBBA
CHICS WILD STYLE
MILL CREEK MOLLY
SKUNA RIVER FRED
STYLISH HARRY SACK
TONY’S WILD CLOVER
TRI COLOR TOM TOM
WESSELS WILD CASEY
SPRING CREEK RADAR
SPRING CREEK ROCK-FULL CRY AD NOV. 1974-B&W
ROCK RIVER STYLE
LOGAN’S WILD CLOVER
ROB'S DANNY BOY-1971 WORLD CHAMPION
STYLSH CLOVER
HURT’S BAWLING BANJO-1979
SACKETT JR'S SON
OLE SOUTH'S STYLISH REBEL
NOCTURNAL NAILOR
HOUSE'S LIPPER
BABE'S STYLISH BANJO
GOLD CREEK ACE-1981
GOLD CREEK MUNDO-1975-BENCHED-R-B&W
MCCONNEL'S HEATHER
SCHMERSALS STYLISH QUEEN
HOUSE'S CRUZE
LOGAN’S WILD QUICK
YADKIN RIVER CHAMP
YADKIN RIVER CHICO
YADKIN RIVER CROWDER
YADKIN RIVER JEFF
YADKIN RIVER TOM
HARDWOOD MANIAC
BEAVER LAKE MAGIC
SOUTHERN SOUND KODAK
VANCE'S BATTLEWOODS JOE BROWN
HARDROCK CAFE
X JR
THUNDERS WILD CLYDE
MINKLERS KANSAS DANCER
HI COUNTRY NITE HEAT
HI COUNTRY NITE GOSSIP
CHARLEY CREEK TERRA
WIPEOUT ZEB
WIPEOUT KOY
WIPEOUT ZACK
MAGILL'S LONE PINE JILL
COWEE CREEK CLINT
LONE PINE COWBOY
TREE TALKIN CROCKETT
DYNAMITE DAN
YADKIN TAR RATTLER
LOCKDOWN LASSIE
ABBOTTS YADKIN RIVER CRUISE
WOLFE'S TREE PICKING BILL
BEAVER LAKE LIGHTING
NORMAN'S COON STOPPER
INCREDIBLE ROCK
HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH HAYES
MERCER CREEK STYLISH PETE
WAGER’S STYLISH LIPPER
HOUSE’S LIPPER
MEDLEY’S HARDWOOD SWAMP
BALL’S STYLISH HARRY
HARDWOOD PHINE
HOUSE’S CLINT
GUESS DEANWOOD DRIFTER
TAYLOR’S HARDWOOD DIXIE
SCHMERSAL’S STYLISH QUEEN
SCHMERSAL’S STYLISH ANNA
SKEAN'S DOLLY
ABBOTT'S NOCTURNAL JODIE
COWEE CREEK CHARLIE
LIPPERS STYLISH BABE
RAT ATTACK
ALL GRAND SUPERMAN
BELLAR'S PAC-MAN
HARDWOOD ELVIS ATTACK
LIPPERS STYLISH CADE
THE MASTER LATCH
MATNEY'S SOUTHERN PRIDE
PATTERSONS HAMMERING BUCKWHEAT
NIGHT HEAT ABBY
MIGHTY MOUSE
HOUSE'S LAWYER
BAD HABIT IN TUXEDO
DESKIN'S WENDY
RUTANS BEAR CREEK PRINCESS
BALLS STYLISH HICKORY NUTT HARRY
BATES CRYTICAL CHUCK
BEANBLOSSOM BUCK
CHARLEY CREEK LOCKTITE SARA
FLATROCK THRASHER
HOUSES BAWLIE
LEWIS REBEL
BALLS LOG CHAIN LEROY
ABBOTTS BAWLING REBEL
COOKS RAIDER
COWEE CREEK CLETUS
HOUSES CEASAR
HOUSES CHIEF
MACKS LITTLE JOE

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 09:20 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 02:15 PM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

(I STOLE THIS FROM TRICIA, HOPE SHE DOSENT MIND!)

I THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY FITTING CONSIDERING THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.

A LITTLE STORY ABOUT LESTER NANCE.

After a long battle with Parkinson's disease, Lester Nance, of Arcadia, Indiana joined many of his hunting friends and their Lord, on December 9, 2001. He was born December 18, 1912, thus only 9 days short of 89 years old, and essentially all of it in his beloved Hamilton County.

Lester was a farmer that specialized in performance tested Purebred Yorkshire hogs, which he exhibited at the Indiana State Fair for over 50 consecutive years, and was well known for his enduring love and devotion to the TREEING WALKER HOUND.

Lester's first coonhunt was in November of 1926, and although disease made his body unable to actually participate, his mind was still with the hounds, and the many friends they brought him until his death. He had watched closely the Walker Foxhounds in his area that would tree game, not just run track, and in October of 1932 gave $13 cash and two bags of pig supplement for a 7 month old black & white male he named White River King. The name was used, because it was in the bottoms and banks of the White River where he and his good friend Ted Hosier (who died on the same day as Lester), spent their nights during the Great Depression.

White River King became well respected amongst all coonhunters of the area, and generated a whole new level for those that enjoyed the sport. Beginning in 1942, Lester contacted both AKC and UKC about starting a registry for his Walkers, but they were not interested in doing so. Finally, in May of 1943 the Full Cry Kennel Club recognized them as a breed, and White River King was the first recorded. In July of 1944 Lester advertised a litter of pups for $35 each, this was the first advertisement ever, using the words "Treeing Walkers". In this ad, he noted that he did not breed for length of ear, but what was between the ears.

After much discussion and several meetings, United Kennel Club did recognize the breed in 1946. But, as many of you know, they were registered as English Coonhound (Walker Treeing). They were registered this way until 1978, until pressure from the breeders, and a change of philosophy of the UKC finally gave way to the original name of 35 years before. White River King was again the first pedigree issued within this new breed, and thus the "ORIGINAL TREEING WALKER".

The first meeting of breeders to organize the first National Treeing Walker Association was held at the Nance farm in 1946, and was attended by about 40 people, including the entire Nance family, Russell Baker, George Zenk, Floyd Reeder, Albert Hopkins, and Stanley Knott. All would play important roles in getting the organization off the ground. The first National Treeing Walker Days was held the Walnut Grove School located about ¾ mile from the Nance farm in 1951, and was won by a son of White River Boone. Lester also had the first Treeing Walker Field Champion and Bench Champion. He also sat in on the committee that organized and designed bench shows, which is basically to same format followed today.

In 1949 Lester and his long time hunting companion Gleasel Harris traveled to Springfield, Ohio to the ACHA World Hunt. For those of a younger generation, this is when there was just "one" all breed national hunt a year, and it was by far the most important hunt held each year. When all the dust had settled, Lester had the first Treeing Walker to be called a World Champion in White River Boone, which he had purchased from Bernard Hole, and the Reserve World Champion was White River Rowdy, both Lester's and daughter Beth's all time favorite female, and daughter of White River King.

Perhaps the most important thing that occurred during this era, was that the Nance, Hole, Hosier, Harris, Dague and Emmert families have kept in touch and small children of that time now tell their grandchildren of the same experiences and relationships that the first Treeing Walkers made possible.

Lester stayed active for many more years, and produced dogs that were known to run track with the best anywhere. Many were used by big game hunters, and advertised as Nance Bred Hounds. Bob Marosock of Sheridan, Wyoming did much to continue the strain, when health problems began to limit Lester's ability to participate in hunts. However, at this point he had set the stage for breeders like Duane Clark, Jim Merchant, Joe House, John Monroe, J.C. Ellis, and others to take the breed on to new heights and accomplishments.

Lester's last active appearance at a National Event was at the Walker Days in Kalamazoo, Michigan where he was photographed with House’s Lipper, Nocturnal Nailor, and Rock River Sackett Jr. These were and may still be the three most influential dogs of the breed, and could all be traced though extended pedigrees, to the Original Treeing Walkers that he so loved. It also connected him to another generation of Walker breeders, McCallister, Dickerson, and Giddings.

Along with his registry and breeding accomplishments, Lester was blessed with three grandsons, Kip and Trent Gordon of Arcadia and Cicero, and Mic Newby of Carthage, Indiana all of which hunt as much as they can, and have some of the closest relatives to the "originals" as possible. They process the appreciation and drive that Lester passed along to them, and in their own way have contributed to the breed.

Daughter Beth (Snedegar), who can be found in many of the old pictures and records, played an active role in breed activities for 25 years, and has shown many Walkers to local, state, and national championships. Granddaughter Tricia has followed closely in the same footsteps. Beth could often be found curled up with Rowdy when she was small.
On December 20 of 1934, Lester married Imogene Carson, and together they spent the next 67 years. They raised 4 children, Alan Nance of Augusta, Georgia; Lou Lee of Tipton, Indiana; Ann Gordon of Arcadia, Indiana; and Beth Snedegar of Vermontville, Michigan. They influenced together, 12 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren.

Imogene could always be counted upon to have plenty to eat for both the hunters and swine exhibitors alike, and came to know all that visited them. Together they were secretary to the Indiana Yorkshire Swine Association for 25 years, and watched over the 4-H swine show at both the Hamilton County Fair and the Indiana State Fair. They had several champions, the first Certified Meat Sire through the Indiana Swine Evaluation Station, and were inducted into the Indiana Livestock Breeders Hall of Fame. They also found time to play an active role in the Republican Party.

Lester was buried under a stone the two had special made several years ago. Etched in the stone between them, is White River King, from a photo taken in 1933. The cemetery is located near a creek where Lester used to hunt, and empties within 2-3 miles into the White River, and about 4 miles from where King was buried in 1946.

Although no longer physically with us, he still lives in every "TREEING WALKER" put down on a track!!!!

LESTER NANCE AND DOGS-1954-B&W

Picture taken 1954. (left to right)
Gleasal Harris with Rowdy, Lester with Boone, Dan 'Muskrat' Smith with King, and Charley Lord with Sparky.

LESTER NANCE,WCH-1949,AND SIGN-B&W

This picture was taken from his book. The sign is still used today by the family. It was made by Don Smith in 1949. This pictures' Winners of A.C.H.A World Hunt 1949. 1st Treeing Walker to win a world title. Left is Gleasel Harris holding White River Rowdy who took second place, and on the right Lester Nance with White River Boone crowned the world title.

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Old Post 11-19-2008 02:16 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

JR, LIPPER, NAILOR, TWBFA PIC-COLOR

This photo is a treasure.

Taken in 1995 at the TWBF&A 50th Anniversary Walker Days.

This photo was in honor of the most influential lines of the times, along side the man honored for the first TW registered. (left to right)

Frank Giddings with Rock River Sackett JR; Alan Snedegar (son-in-law to Lester) Lester Nance, Mac McCallister with House's Lipper; Delton Hall for his Tar Rattler line; and Jess Dickerson with Nocturnal Nailor.

Papaw was a great man. I can remember when he would take the 4 Snedegar children and our 4 cousins to the woods! It was a Saturday night event. We would walk from tallest to smallest behind him. He would lead two or three hounds and carry a lantern. Once we hit the edge of the woods he'd turn the hounds loose and walk us to this one particular log. Then we would all sit in order, he'd pass out 2 cookies to each of us. And head to the tree. Upon returning, we follow him back to the house for another treat that mamaw would have prepared. We had to range from 4 to 10 years of age. He loved his hounds!

He hunted til the end. My brother Mic and cousins Trent and Kip Gordon could be found hauling him as close as they could get a truck to the tree. Trent and Kip still have some of the closest lines of Nance bred dogs along with Bob Maraosok.

The family still has a few copies of his book. It's very interested for "this" generation if they didn't get a chance to meet him. Contact Beth (Nance) Snedegar snedega2@msu.edu or Alan Snedegar [email]snedega1@msu.edu or phone 517-726-1326 and order your copy.

Lester Nance
Nance Treeing Walkers - the original Treeing Walker line!

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Old Post 11-19-2008 02:18 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

FLATROCK COMA....

OWENS HARDWOOD BOZO....

LAUREL CREEK STYLISH BOZO...

FLATROCK KING COMA....

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 04:42 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 02:27 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

SCHULTZ STYLISH COMA....

LATENITE BIG BUBBA

CHICS WILD STYLE

MILL CREEK MOLLY-TREED-RIGHT-COLOR

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 04:52 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 02:47 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

SKUNA RIVER FRED

STYLISH HARRY SACK-STANDING LEFT-COLOR

TONY’S WILD CLOVER

TRI COLOR TOM TOM

WESSELS WILD CASEY

SPRING CREEK RADAR

SPRING CREEK ROCK-FULL CRY AD NOV. 1974

ROCK RIVER STYLE

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 04:47 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 02:52 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

LOGAN’S WILD CLOVER

ROB'S DANNY BOY-1971 WORLD CHAMPION

STYLSH CLOVER

Hurt's Bawling Banjo-1979

SACKETT JR'S SON

OLE SOUTH'S STYLISH REBEL...

NOCTURNAL NAILOR

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 04:49 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 02:54 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

HOUSE'S LIPPER

BABE'S STYLISH BANJO....

GOLD CREEK ACE-1981

GOLD CREEK MUNDO-1975

GRNTCH'PR'MCCONNEL'S HEATHERNC STATE HUNT IN 89

GRNTCH'PR'SCHMERSALS STYLISH QUEEN

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 04:54 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 02:55 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH'PR'HOUSE'S CRUZE

LOGAN'S WILD QUICK

YADKIN RIVER CHAMP

YADKIN RIVER CHICO

YADKIN RIVER JEFF

YADKIN RIVER TOM

YADKIN RIVER CROWDER

HARDWOOD MANIAC

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 04:57 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:11 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

BEAVER LAKE MAGIC

SOUTHERN SOUND KODAK

VANCE'S BATTLEWOODS JOE BROWN

HARDROCK CAFE

X JR

THUNDERS WILD CLYDE

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 04:59 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:12 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

MINKLERS KANSAS DANCER

HI COUNTRY NITE HEAT

HI COUNTRY NITE GOSSIP

Charley Creek Terra

WIPEOUT KOY

WIPEOUT ZEB

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 05:02 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:13 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

WIPEOUT MOOSE

MAGILL'S LONE PINE JILL

COWEE CREEK CLINT

LONE PINE CIOWBOY

DYNAMITE DAN

YADKIN TAR RATTLER

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 05:05 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:14 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

LOCKDOWN LASSIE

ABBOTT'S YADKIN RIVER CRUISE

NORMAN'S COON STOPPER

HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH HAYES

MERCER CREEK STYLISH PETE

Wager's Stylish Lipper

Medley's Hardwood Swamp

Ball's Stylish Harry

Hardwood Phine

House's Clint

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 05:06 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:15 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Guess Deanwood Drifter

Taylor's Hardwood Dixie

Schmersal's Stylish Anna

SKEAN'S DOLLY

ABBOTT'S NOCTURNAL JODIE

COWEE CREEK CHARLIE

LIPPERS STYLISH BABE

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 05:09 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:19 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

RAT ATTACK

ALL GRAND SUPERMAN

BELLAR'S PAC-MAN

HARDWOOD ELVIS ATTACK

LIPPERS STYLISH CADE

THE MASTER LATCH

MATNEY'S SOUTHERN PRIDE

PATTERSON'S HAMMERING BUCKWHEAT

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 05:12 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:20 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

NIGHT HEAT ABBY

MIGHTY MOUSE

HOUSE'S LAWYER

BAD HABIT

DESKIN'S WENDY

RUTANS BEAR CREEK PRINCESS

BALLS STYLISH HICKORY NUTT HARRY

BATES CRYTICAL CHUCK

BEANBLOSSOM BUCK

CHARLEY CREEK LOCKTITE SARA

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 08:05 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:21 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

FLATROCK THRASHER

HOUSES BAWLIE

LEWIS REBEL

BALLS LOG CHAIN LEROY

ABBOTTS BAWLING REBEL

COOKS RAIDER

COWEE CREEK CLETUS

HOUSES CEASAR

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 01-01-2013 at 08:57 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:23 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

HOUSES CHIEF

MACKS LITTLE JOE

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 04-12-2014 at 06:36 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:24 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 09-04-2009 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:26 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 09-04-2009 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:32 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 09-04-2009 at 02:41 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:33 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 09-04-2009 at 02:42 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:57 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 09-04-2009 at 02:42 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 04:57 PM
Christy
UKC Forum Member

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Last edited by Christy on 09-04-2009 at 02:48 PM

Old Post 11-19-2008 05:02 PM