UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Flea and Tick Medication
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huffy
New UKC Forum Member

Flea and Tick Medication

I've read on here about people cutting the higher weight chewables in half and administering them to two different dogs. I ended up with a bunch of topical medication for 60-150 lb dogs. I am wondering if anyone has used a syringe to split this dosage in half and administer it to two different dogs? And if you have had any luck with it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2021 01:54 PM
huffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huffy Click here to Send huffy a Private Message Click Here to Email huffy Find more posts by huffy Add huffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

I've done it and it worked well but it sure was aggravating trying to get the right amount and not spilling some and wasting some, but I am a little clumsy. Lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2021 06:08 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote