UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2022 Coonhound World Championship Final Cast
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Trevor / UKC
Administrator

2022 Coonhound World Championship Final Cast

World Championship Final Cast

CH GRNITECH(2) 'PR' Get Gone Jenna, TW, F, 4, Cheyenne Cummings, Tyler Compton, MO, Tyler Compton

------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Backwater Bone Collector
--- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Bones Backwater Banjo
------- ‘PR’ Coffmans Backwoods Barbie
CH GRNITECH(2) ‘PR’ Get Gone Jenna
------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Redneck Mafia
--- GRNITECH GRCH ‘PR’ Mafia’s Redneck Baby
------- GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Rat’s Hi Country Ann

GRNITECH 'PR' Bussrow Creek Hawk, TW, M, 6, Wyatt Monen, IA, Wyatt Monen

------- GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ What’s Up Doc
--- GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ What’s Up Spot
------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Turney’s Moonshine Annie
GRNITECH ‘PR’ Bussrow Creek Hawk
------- NITECH ‘PR’ The Doctor
--- NITECH GRCH ‘PR’ Harg’s Slamhound Jojo
------- GRNITECH GRCH ‘PR’ Harg’s Slamhound Lou

PR' No Gamble Put'Em to Sleep, TW, M, 3, Adam Campbell, GA, Jeremiah Roller

------- GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Neosho River Rudy
--- CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ R&R’s Neosho Cuz
------- NITECH ‘PR’ Lil Bit of Dutchess
‘PR’ No Gamble Put’em to Sleep
------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Coma’s Stylish Legend
--- CH NITECH ‘PR’ Moll’s Salt Creek Genni
------- GRNITECH GRCH ‘PR’ Moll’s Salt Creek Bad Brittni

GRNITECH 'PR' Bozo's Stylish Whitey's, TW, M, 5, Buzz Lynch, Curt Ahring, TN, Curt Ahring

------- CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Rock River Sackett Jr.
--- GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Rat Attack
------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Night-Heat Dixie
GRNITECH ‘PR’ Bozo’s Stylish Whitey’s
------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Ball’s Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
--- ‘PR’ Harrys Stylish Candy
------- ‘PR’ Brushy Creek Clover

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2022 11:47 AM
Trevor / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor / UKC Click here to Send Trevor / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Trevor / UKC Find more posts by Trevor / UKC Add Trevor / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

How did we get from 5 semi finalists to 4 Finalists?

Old Post 09-24-2022 12:37 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy90
UKC Forum Member

Wow

If they didn’t hunt a late round then ukc dropped the ball. Win your second round cast and get eliminated because there was a dead cast would be a travesty.

PAST
PKC STATE CHAMPION NITECH CH ONCE IN A BLUE MOON JUNE
2014 PKC NATIONAL FEMALE LEADER GRNTCH GOLD CH INDIAN RIVER CREAM

Old Post 09-24-2022 12:42 PM
blueboy90 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy90 Click here to Send blueboy90 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy90 Find more posts by blueboy90 Add blueboy90 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClayBottom11
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by B McDaniel
How did we get from 5 semi finalists to 4 Finalists?

I’m glad I’m not the only one trying to figure it out, lol.

Old Post 09-24-2022 01:15 PM
ClayBottom11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClayBottom11 Click here to Send ClayBottom11 a Private Message Find more posts by ClayBottom11 Add ClayBottom11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockyford
UKC Forum Member

Pretty confused as well, they stated before drawing out that they would have a 3 dog and 2 dog cast late if they didn’t have 6 early cast winners. Guess be interesting to see what gets said.

Old Post 09-24-2022 01:34 PM
Rockyford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockyford Click here to Send Rockyford a Private Message Click Here to Email Rockyford Find more posts by Rockyford Add Rockyford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

I truly hate to be "that guy" that complains because he only got two slices of pie instead of three, but the whole crew did such a great job Thur night, then last night, well, not so much....................

Old Post 09-24-2022 01:49 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ringo08
UKC Forum Member

Surely they did not just go off off early round scores and take a top 4. At this point in the game if you win your cast you should advance. At least until you are actually beaten. IF this is what they did…….wow. Talk about a joke. Can’t wait to hear how this is justified.

Nitech Ch 'PR' Cornell's Hardwood Hurricane HTX

GrSqch 2017 Arklahoma Winter Classic Champion
The Outlaw Dottie

Old Post 09-24-2022 01:56 PM
Ringo08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ringo08 Click here to Send Ringo08 a Private Message Find more posts by Ringo08 Add Ringo08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

I’m guessing they had 2 dead casts or casts that got scratched? I’m guessing the ball got dropped on not sending another cast out to hunt for the 3rd spot, even if it was heads up. Allen is on video explaining how 3 dogs would be left for the final cast and now there’s 4?

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:07 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

I’m guessing three advanced and 2 hunted late heads up. Thinking Whitey won the late round.

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:14 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClayBottom11
UKC Forum Member

Whitey had the highest second round CW score so I’d think if anyone had an automatic advance it would’ve been him first..

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:24 PM
ClayBottom11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClayBottom11 Click here to Send ClayBottom11 a Private Message Find more posts by ClayBottom11 Add ClayBottom11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by T Felderman
I’m guessing three advanced and 2 hunted late heads up. Thinking Whitey won the late round.

If you are correct, how would they have selected the 2 for the "heads up" hunt.

Until this morning, I thought UKC was doing a fairly good job keeping folks informed and up to date on the hunt. But, like some others I'm a little confused right now.

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:27 PM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

My guess is of the three 175 plus second round winners, the tie breaker system was used to determine the two lowest scores of the three, then those two hunted a late round to determine the final dog of the 4 dog final cast?

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:29 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

With only 5 dogs left, and only needing to eliminate one dog, if they sent two dogs out late to hunt it off for the final spot it would serve the purpose. One dog wins with plus points they have a 4 dog final. If the 2 dog cast is a dead cast then they have a 3 dog final. I hope they didn't eliminate someone based on high scores in the 2nd round. That wouldn't be the right thing to do in my opinion if this is truly an elimination style hunt.

Saying that, I still don't think it would be fair with 2 dogs having to hunt two rounds last night and 3 dogs getting to rest, based on score. However, that is the safest bet to ensure a 3 or 4 dog final cast tonight.

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:32 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Vic Stoll
My guess is of the three 175 plus second round winners, the tie breaker system was used to determine the two lowest scores of the three, then those two hunted a late round to determine the final dog of the 4 dog final cast?

Has UKC used that format in the past?

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:34 PM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by x145merlin
If you are correct, how would they have selected the 2 for the "heads up" hunt.

Until this morning, I thought UKC was doing a fairly good job keeping folks informed and up to date on the hunt. But, like some others I'm a little confused right now.

Maybe they drew for who had to hunt late.

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:36 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by x145merlin
Has UKC used that format in the past?

Yes they have. Not true elimination, but their way of having a 4 dog final cast. That being said, they always used to post the results of that late round cast. Had they done that, all this confusion would have been avoided 😁

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Last edited by Vic Stoll on 09-24-2022 at 04:35 PM

Old Post 09-24-2022 04:30 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

They had a meeting with the guys after their early round wins. They decided they were gambling men and drew cards for a spot in the finals. The two odd men went hunting. Sounded like the COON HUNTERS made the decision.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 09-24-2022 05:21 PM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Team Mafia 2
They had a meeting with the guys after their early round wins. They decided they were gambling men and drew cards for a spot in the finals. The two odd men went hunting. Sounded like the COON HUNTERS made the decision.

Only fair way to do it to ensure at least a 3 or 4 dog final cast tonight.

Old Post 09-24-2022 06:39 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote