UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Shout out to who your rooting for WC 2022
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Shout out to who your rooting for WC 2022

We've got alot of friends I'll be cheering for as long as they don't draw Tyler Compton and Get Gone Jenna. Bring it home son-in-law!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 09-24-2022 at 03:17 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2022 02:57 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Not going to lie I’m hoping for a blue dog victory but I’ll always cheer for good people and good dogs!
Good luck Tyler give them hell, good luck and happy hunting!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 09-22-2022 02:02 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AveryCreek
UKC Forum Member

I'm rooting for Dean Bragg Jr and Minnie. He is missing his senior year homecoming to be there. In his words I have had 12 of them and I may never get another chance to hunt in the world hunt. Very nice young man who I hope continues with this sport. Plus It would be nice to say I own a pup out of a world champion!

Old Post 09-22-2022 02:10 PM
AveryCreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AveryCreek Click here to Send AveryCreek a Private Message Click Here to Email AveryCreek Find more posts by AveryCreek Add AveryCreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natgear1982
UKC Forum Member

GIRL

Pulling for Daryl Reiter and Girl. Wish you guys luck and great accomplishment to all that’s made it this far.

Handsome Cooper

Old Post 09-22-2022 06:50 PM
natgear1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natgear1982 Click here to Send natgear1982 a Private Message Find more posts by natgear1982 Add natgear1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Call me the hopeless romantic but I'll take the redbone from zone 3.

Gotta happen eventually don't it lol 👀

Old Post 09-22-2022 06:56 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

Pulling for Mark V and his Molly gyp

Old Post 09-22-2022 11:12 PM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cyoung
UKC Forum Member

My good friend Chad Ballard and bee.

Piney Creek Kennel
Pkc ch Grnitch Pr Hardtime Sue
(2018 St Jude 2nd over all hunt winner
High scoring grand nite Friday night
2018 Tennessee state hunt 2nd over all opposite sex winner high scoring grand night Friday night)
2020 Winter Classic overall winner.2nd Friday night 5th Saturday night.

Old Post 09-22-2022 11:17 PM
Cyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cyoung Click here to Send Cyoung a Private Message Click Here to Email Cyoung Find more posts by Cyoung Add Cyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Nocturnal Psycho

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 09-23-2022 01:44 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Tom Williams and Sally Goodin

Old Post 09-23-2022 03:54 AM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Chris Gerth and his English dog. Chris was really gracious to me when I lived in Indiana- at a time I had a really low paying job Chris was always taking me hunting and gave me a heck of a deal on probably the nicest pleasure hound I ever owned.

Wyatt Monen and his Hawk dog.... a really young guy travelling around and competing with the big boys- gotta' like rooting for that. Wyatt was also really willing to be helpful to me when I was looking at trying to start a club out here.

Had lots of houndsmen show me lots of kindess... but those are two in the top 100 and glad to root for them. Good luck all.

dk

Old Post 09-23-2022 05:10 AM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jyd
UKC Forum Member

Robert Hutchens and Chicken first and all blue dogs

336 648 9919..........................336 927 2818
( Gone But Not Forgotten )
GR NITE CH Virginia Junk Yard Dog ( SPANKY)
***Placed 14th at 2008 UKC World Hunt****
Gr Nite Ch Gr.ChVirginia Junk Yard Atomic Dog ( A.D.
:Nite Ch Gr Ch Virginia Junk Yard Poacher
GRCH NITECH ANDERSONS WILD N BLUE POUNDER
SPANKYS NORTHEN BLUE MEG
CIRRENT:
Virginia Junk Yard Kid Rock
VIRGINIA JUNK YARD BOONE
VIRGINIA JUNK YARD BLUE
VIRGINIA JUNK YARD FACEY
GA JUNK YARD TRAPPER
VIRGINIA JUNKYARD STORM
GA JUNK YARD MABEL
JUNK YARD EL CHAPO
All my Blue hounds have Sparetime Spanky blood in their veins..My Choice....I like it ! My TWs could use some of it
TWs
Present :

GRNITECH Skuna River Knock Em Out John
Skuna River Crazy Train
Skuna River Carolina Katy Daly
Past:
GRNITECH Cornell's Slickrock Liz R.I.P.
NTCH Cornell's Slickrock Jenny R.I.P.
NTCH Little Woods Smooth Silk R.I.P.
PR Cana's Pro Joe R.I.P.

Old Post 09-23-2022 09:11 AM
jyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jyd Click here to Send jyd a Private Message Click Here to Email jyd Find more posts by jyd Add jyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

Get Gone, Rowdy and Hawk are all 3 moving on. Good luck the rest of the way boys!!

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 09-23-2022 09:22 AM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Souders
UKC Forum Member

Good luck to CH GRNITECH(2) 'PR' B&S Trailers Bad News Rowdy and Brandon Gaines

Old Post 09-23-2022 01:34 PM
Matt Souders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Souders Click here to Send Matt Souders a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Souders Find more posts by Matt Souders Add Matt Souders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Good job Prairie Creek Botox gang! Shulte is no stranger to the finals.

Old Post 09-23-2022 02:33 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

I'm going to put hobo and Jenna in the final cast.

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 09-23-2022 02:36 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
richardfish
UKC Forum Member

Congrats and good luck to Tyler! Too bad that he and Danny casted out together.

Old Post 09-23-2022 03:51 PM
richardfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richardfish Click here to Send richardfish a Private Message Click Here to Email richardfish Find more posts by richardfish Add richardfish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ckinsey
New UKC Forum Member

Can't help but to like Curt and the Whitey dog.

Old Post 09-23-2022 08:41 PM
ckinsey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ckinsey Click here to Send ckinsey a Private Message Find more posts by ckinsey Add ckinsey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ckinsey
New UKC Forum Member

Can't help but to like Curt and the Whitey dog.

Old Post 09-23-2022 08:41 PM
ckinsey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ckinsey Click here to Send ckinsey a Private Message Find more posts by ckinsey Add ckinsey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Looks the off breeds got spread out pretty good for the Fri early round

Old Post 09-24-2022 12:05 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I kinda want to see Stretch pet that rowdy redtick in another interview

Old Post 09-24-2022 12:40 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
I kinda want to see Stretch pet that rowdy redtick in another interview

😂 Stretch needs to bring some treats with him! For the record though Rowdy had been in our club house countless times to get his picture took and I've never seen him do that before! Brandon is a good friend of ours and one of our local guys. I wish he'd drawn anyone but Tyler!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-24-2022 03:29 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote