UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh GrNtCh Uchtmans Foggy Mtn Blaze
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brandon Barton
I have a first litter pup out of blaze he is doing great for 6 months old you cant go wrong with a blaze pup

Thanks Brandon you got a nice pup, ill probably regret letting that one go

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2013 03:07 AM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Still got a few nice pups left if anyones interested

Old Post 12-20-2013 07:01 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Thunder, a nice male pup out of Blaze owned by Brandon Barton of Haysi Va

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 12-21-2013 at 11:37 PM

Old Post 12-20-2013 10:39 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Lonesome, a nice male pup out of Blaze owned by Clay Powers of Haysi Va.

Old Post 12-21-2013 11:36 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

If anybody has a nice female that you want to breed to Blaze give me a call. He'll be ready when you are

Old Post 12-23-2013 07:48 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Shannon and Blaze

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Southern Bluetick Kennels!! Y'all have a good one!!

Darren

By the way I got me a pup outa JOBE X Magic!! Good looking sucker with a huge mouth.

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 12-24-2013 12:51 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Shannon and Blaze

quote:
Originally posted by Darren Hollis
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Southern Bluetick Kennels!! Y'all have a good one!!

Darren

By the way I got me a pup outa JOBE X Magic!! Good looking sucker with a huge mouth.

You to Darren. Good luck with your pup

Old Post 12-26-2013 01:07 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 12-30-2013 07:28 PM
jkeith
UKC Forum Member

pups?

Any blaze pups goin to grand American?

Justin Keith
912-433-4360
Statesboro Ga

Old Post 12-31-2013 05:02 AM
jkeith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkeith Click here to Send jkeith a Private Message Find more posts by jkeith Add jkeith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

No as of right now I dont have anything available, sorry

Old Post 12-31-2013 01:55 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

I wanna thank everyone that has bought a Blaze pup and that has called about breeding to Blaze. I hope everyone has a good year.

Old Post 01-06-2014 03:53 PM
Brandon Barton
UKC Forum Member

Up

'PR' Big Ridge Treein Dez

Owner and Handler
Brandon Barton and Chad Barton
Team Big Ridge Kennel 1(276)337-9445

Old Post 01-08-2014 03:50 AM
Brandon Barton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Barton Click here to Send Brandon Barton a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Barton Find more posts by Brandon Barton Add Brandon Barton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Barton
UKC Forum Member

If u don't have a blaze pup u need one in your kennel there good accurate loud mouths pups all the way around good pups u can't beat them

Owner and Handler

Old Post 01-09-2014 03:07 AM
Brandon Barton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Barton Click here to Send Brandon Barton a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Barton Find more posts by Brandon Barton Add Brandon Barton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Fowler
UKC Forum Member

Picked up a female pup last weekend from Bo Dotson out of his Orie female and Blaze. She's a looker and full of energy, sounds like she'll be loud too. Can't wait to start workin with her. If she turns out anything like her parents I'll be happy.

Old Post 01-09-2014 07:18 PM
Travis Fowler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Fowler Click here to Send Travis Fowler a Private Message Find more posts by Travis Fowler Add Travis Fowler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

TRAVIS

I fill confident you will be very happy with her, She will b a winner, you heard it here FIRST ... Good luck with her....

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 01-10-2014 02:13 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis Fowler
Picked up a female pup last weekend from Bo Dotson out of his Orie female and Blaze. She's a looker and full of energy, sounds like she'll be loud too. Can't wait to start workin with her. If she turns out anything like her parents I'll be happy.

Thanks for trying a Blaze pup Travis, Im glad you got her, I think you'll give her a chance. Keep me posted on how she does.

Old Post 01-10-2014 02:45 PM
Travis Fowler
UKC Forum Member

Ya man I plan to keep you and Bo posted on her progress. Got high hopes for her.

Last edited by Travis Fowler on 01-10-2014 at 10:44 PM

Old Post 01-10-2014 10:41 PM
Travis Fowler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Fowler Click here to Send Travis Fowler a Private Message Find more posts by Travis Fowler Add Travis Fowler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis Fowler
Ya man I plan to keep you and Bo posted on her progress. Got high hopes for her.

Thanks...........I do to

Old Post 01-12-2014 12:10 AM
Brandon Barton
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Owner and Handler

Old Post 01-13-2014 03:12 AM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Blaze

Shannon, You got Blaze on his way in the breeding pen. He sure is reproducing some nice pups. I finished Cotton to ChNtCh Saturday night. I sure can't get Blaze out of my head for a future cross on ole Cotton!! Hope all is well bud and good luck in the future with Blaze! Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 01-13-2014 01:12 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Darren Hollis
Shannon, You got Blaze on his way in the breeding pen. He sure is reproducing some nice pups. I finished Cotton to ChNtCh Saturday night. I sure can't get Blaze out of my head for a future cross on ole Cotton!! Hope all is well bud and good luck in the future with Blaze! Darren

Thanks Darren, so far so good, cant tell much yet but his oldest ones sure are showing alot of promise. Let me know anytime I can help

Old Post 01-16-2014 01:11 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-18-2014 03:47 PM
Walkers 223
UKC Forum Member

National bluetick days

Just wondering if your planning on going or having any litters available at that time? I've hunted walkers all my life but I've hunted with some nice blue dogs and been watching blaze on here for some time now. Hard going, accurate, and independent is what I gotta have in a hound and it sounds like blaze has got the tools. I'm 15 min south of where nat bluetick days is this year. If you guys make the trip and have some pups off a nice bitch I would love to get one, or even if you make the trip but have no pups I'd like to see blaze go. Thanks.

NITECH GRCH P'R' Stone Mountain Splitter (CH GRNITECH P'R' Stone Mountain Bronco x CH P'R' Stuart's Slammin Crazy Kate)

CH GRNITECH Stone Mountain Bronco R.I.P. (GRNITECH P'R' Stone Mountain Steel x GRNITECH P'R' Dunn's Sundown Katie)

*Owner and Handler*

Brandon Stuart

Old Post 01-18-2014 04:28 PM
Walkers 223 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkers 223 Click here to Send Walkers 223 a Private Message Find more posts by Walkers 223 Add Walkers 223 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: National bluetick days

quote:
Originally posted by Walkers 223
Just wondering if your planning on going or having any litters available at that time? I've hunted walkers all my life but I've hunted with some nice blue dogs and been watching blaze on here for some time now. Hard going, accurate, and independent is what I gotta have in a hound and it sounds like blaze has got the tools. I'm 15 min south of where nat bluetick days is this year. If you guys make the trip and have some pups off a nice bitch I would love to get one, or even if you make the trip but have no pups I'd like to see blaze go. Thanks.

I don't have anything lined up to breed right now so not sure on the pups, I'm not sure I'll be making the trip yet but if I do I will post that I'm going and your more than welcome to hunt with him. Thanks for your interest

Old Post 01-19-2014 02:49 AM
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Did a turn loose coon for our pup out of blaze and dixie. 1st time ever dun it. Up till now weve just done a few drags with a coon hide and shes run and treed all of them. Turned coon loose where she could see it run off but it went over a hill out of site. Cut her loose and she ran and treed it. Took a short video. She was a little loose around the tree but i was pleased for 6 months old and 1st turn out. Knocked it out to her(another 1st with the gun goin off over her) and she tore right into it. It has been a hard winter here with no coon movement. Took me 3 weeks just to trap this one out of a barn that i new had coons in it. Makes it tuff to work a pup this time of year but the little weve done shes been a natural at. Lookn forward to spring

Old Post 01-20-2014 03:26 AM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote