UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > froglegs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sneakyone
UKC Forum Member

froglegs

looking for a new pair of froglegs, whats the best boot chap combo?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2020 11:30 PM
sneakyone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sneakyone Click here to Send sneakyone a Private Message Find more posts by sneakyone Add sneakyone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Yoder Super Chaps have always been my favorite. Boots are a toss up. I'm thinking about going back to Mucks.

Old Post 10-28-2020 12:58 AM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

Yoder chap and Quatro boot for me the Quatro boot has been better than any boot I have used only downside to Quatro is little heavy but worth the little bit of extra weight to get the comfort and durability . Have worn them.in all types of terrain just like the boot period

Old Post 10-28-2020 09:37 AM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

Yoder chap and Quatro boot for me the Quatro boot has been better than any boot I have used only downside to Quatro is little heavy but worth the little bit of extra weight to get the comfort and durability . Have worn them.in all types of terrain just like the boot period

Old Post 10-28-2020 09:37 AM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Yoder Super Chap with Lacrosse Alpha Burly Pro boots

Old Post 10-28-2020 01:58 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Check out the american made boots sold by Valley Creek paired with our garnett chaps! www.valleycreekhunting.com

Old Post 10-28-2020 03:43 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronman
UKC Forum Member

I have the Garnet chap on the American made boots that Valley Creek has. Most comfortable boot I’ve ever worn. I absolutely love them. Fantastic folks to deal with as well.

Old Post 10-28-2020 07:00 PM
Ronman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronman Click here to Send Ronman a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronman Find more posts by Ronman Add Ronman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

I have the black Yoder chaps right now and honestly they don’t even compare to the Garnett chap from valley creek. The only reason I didn’t get the Garnett again is they didn’t have the boots I wanted in stock but next set will have Garnett again for sure.

Old Post 10-28-2020 10:46 PM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris zang
UKC Forum Member

Swampbuster boots by valley creek and there pro chap

GRNtCh Ch ZANGS NO FEAR JUNE BUG

PR ZANGS NO FEAR TANK

CUT IT, CLIMB IT ,OR SHOOT IT!!! SEE YOU AT THE TREE!!!!

Old Post 10-29-2020 02:07 AM
chris zang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris zang Click here to Send chris zang a Private Message Click Here to Email chris zang Find more posts by chris zang Add chris zang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sneakyone
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-31-2020 02:25 AM
sneakyone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sneakyone Click here to Send sneakyone a Private Message Find more posts by sneakyone Add sneakyone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote