UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > FrenchBroad Deacon's Preacher
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/01Qv_snYiOY

Getting good reports on ole Gus pups.
The pup on the left in the start of the video belongs to Mike Petit. He’s 7 months old here. The other male in the video is a young male off Preacher.

I am getting reports and videos all the time about Gus pups. Bear hunters are tickled with their pups to.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2021 04:53 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/avAPPcKe1-o

Ole Timber making a nice hound. Deep hunter and completely independent. He will be treed by himself every time unless dogs backpack to him. He is off Preacher and belongs to my son Josh. Josh will be starting his own thread soon on Timber.

His mama is a semen bred female off of nocturnal savage and allterain Bertha.

Old Post 02-23-2021 07:16 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/2ImlknHHJhI

I have attached a video of my young Xbred male Django off of Preacher and Randy Adcox English female Bess.
Seth Jacks and myself bred Preacher and Bess on a Saturday night and we took Preacher hunting afterwards. He was dead the next morning from an accident. I sure appreciate Randy and Seth for giving me the opportunity to have a pup off Bess. She is a reproducer.
I am not going to live breed him for a while, but I am going to have semen stored at block sports if you want to breed your female.

I am going to advertise him the same way I did Preacher. I will list references at the bottom, however the best reference should be yourself. Come and hunt with him. I hunt forest service land and you can turn him loose as many times as you want. He don’t come back and is deadly accurate. He will be by himself every time. He is easygoing and great with other dogs if they cover him.
He can cold trail tracks or slam a hot one.
Again, the best way to judge him is come and hunt with him. I work four 10 hour days Monday through Thursday. Call me anytime.

References;
Seth Jacks 8643787134
Tim (Indiana) (812) 327-9748
Allen Gilstrap +1 (864) 270-6406
Phillip Foster +1 (864) 616-0511
Mike Petit. +1 (828) 553-0103
Greg McCall (828) 553-0657
Phillip Johnson (828) 551-2358

Ricky McCall +1 (828) 674-1619

Big D +1 (864) 554-4804
Mike Holcombe. +1 (864) 505-3976
Tim Gilstrap +1 (864) 508-6922
Josh Watson (864) 554-9341
Hunter Watson 828 707 1474
Mike Fleming (864) 378-2551
John Sapier +1 (864) 978-4027

Last edited by Disco inferno on 02-27-2021 at 10:51 PM

Old Post 02-27-2021 08:22 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ft_Svvm6c10

The two closest pups are off Gus. They have just turned 9 months. He is throwing quick starting pups.
These two belong to Mike Petit of Rosman North Carolina.

Old Post 03-07-2021 04:15 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Ole Gus is throwing some great pups. I went on a hunt with David Nicks, Ben Caps, Ella, and Kelly. We had a great time. These 3 pups are 12 months old and are littermates. They will be used on bear as you can see sitting in the fork of the tree.

https://youtube.com/shorts/jC-0jeneG_A?feature=share

Old Post 05-04-2021 01:31 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Preacher dogs doing well for people. James Robinson's Just Ole Scout is leading for a truck ticket for the month of June in PKC 30$ hunts. I hope she can hang on and finish strong.

People sending me videos and text about Gus pups everyday.

Mike Petit's Banjo and Gypsy off Gus.

https://youtube.com/shorts/jji10QCYfPo?feature=share

Old Post 06-24-2021 07:58 PM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Her half brother got a truck ticket in March Kid Rock

Old Post 06-24-2021 08:43 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to James Robinson and his female off Preacher Just Ole Scout for getting a truck ticket for the month of June. She finished first in the country for 30 dollar hunts in June.

Old Post 07-17-2021 01:39 AM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Good deal

Old Post 07-17-2021 02:42 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Good reports coming from people with Gus pups. They are telling me awesome track power, plenty of treeing, stamina, good hunting,and most all of them striking out of the box.

These people have pups call them and find out what they are saying about them.

David Nix-+1 (828) 421-1075
David Valentine -+1 (865) 654-8726
Mike Petit-+1 (828) 553-0103
Richy-+1 (864) 723-5290
Jim Smith -+1 (706) 982-1602
Jeffrey Smith -(828) 808-4730
BenCapps-(828) 674-0430
Craig Rice-(828) 883-8849
Ricky McCall-+1 (828) 674-1619
Kent-+1 (865) 742-0528
Booter-(706) 968-2365

Last edited by Disco inferno on 09-03-2021 at 02:42 PM

Old Post 09-03-2021 02:39 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtube.com/shorts/EVkqhBxvgY4?feature=share

Frenchbroad Timber belongs to my son Josh Watson.
Will not come back when you turn him loose. Call josh and go hunting with him. He is directly off Preacher.
He is having him drawn soon at block sports. Joshs number 864-554-9341.

If you want deep hunting traits and accuracy, let Josh cut him loose for you!

Old Post 09-28-2021 01:37 PM
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

Treedogs

Thanks Joe.Your holding good strain of hounds.Top notch in every way.From to strike to tree an Reproducing!!! Yea.

Old Post 10-14-2021 12:38 PM
Ohio Diamond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ohio Diamond Click here to Send Ohio Diamond a Private Message Click Here to Email Ohio Diamond Find more posts by Ohio Diamond Add Ohio Diamond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtube.com/shorts/L_G4BykqESw?feature=share

Banjo treed with the meat. He is off Gus.

Old Post 01-03-2022 01:27 AM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

He’s throwing the right kind Coon and Bear

Old Post 01-03-2022 03:22 AM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtube.com/shorts/XLowwEWJvAo?feature=share

Frenchbroad Timber 1.9 from the truck with the meat. It started pouring right after I turned him loose. Rain is no problem for him.

Old Post 02-07-2022 05:02 PM