UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The New and Improved Va Cartel
Pages (74): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Richard Im glad you saw those results..I knew a red dog was gonna win somewhere last night

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2015 10:15 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well somebody is going to be happy when they here the news

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-10-2015 09:02 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

WB, you are right. Jason and Wilma chalked up win #3 last night and are now qualified to hunt in the UKC Zones. How did you and Sam do?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-10-2015 at 09:11 PM

Old Post 05-10-2015 08:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I had another training session this afternoon. They have learned to come when called now. The only problem is when I walk out the front door, I get attacked.

Can you pick out the one that I call "Wendall"?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-10-2015 at 11:03 PM

Old Post 05-10-2015 11:00 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

The Intelligent one of course didn't hunt Sam hunted Cougar we treed 5 single coons Cougar looked good more importantly he treed 3 of the coons and took a tremendous amount of pressure on two of them but at the end I needed a split to win we got it with the time running out he had the coon but unfortunately the other dog split and had one too oh well sometimes ya just don't get the breaks

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-11-2015 05:04 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe you shoulda hunted the Dud. She is a "winner".

Old Post 05-11-2015 02:22 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dr Laster, are Frog and Stella ready to hit the woods yet? I see where Riner has a hunt tomorrow night. Is Linkous ready to get off the couch and back in the woods yet? Back Creek/Roanoke has a hunt Fri night and Hillsville has one Sat night. Black Diamond has one Sat night as well. It looks like this weekend will be another big one for the Va Cartel. And ARCA is just 4 weeks away. King and Lil Moose split last night about 150 yds apart and they both had coons. It was sure hot and humid here in Southeast Tennessee last night. I wonder what the weather will be like in Va this weekend?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-12-2015 at 04:57 PM

Old Post 05-12-2015 04:25 PM
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

well Richard, Buck..ie will definately tree and has a honker on him I guess me and Sheba will give it a try at Riner tomorrow night

Old Post 05-12-2015 06:25 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Linkous, glad to hear that you are back at it. Bucky and Link were just like twins. Good Luck tomorrow night.

Old Post 05-12-2015 06:31 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Treed one back home decided to quit while I was ahead

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-13-2015 02:30 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Dang what a walk not as easy tonight but I think I figured out why not enough white and black on my hounds tonight but one thing is for sure I got one now that an't afraid of the dark gonna be anthor Samantha

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-14-2015 05:04 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
..... gonna be another Samantha.....

I sure hope not. I hope that she is another Gr Nt Ch Willow. Just what has Sam ever won?

Old Post 05-14-2015 04:00 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well at ten months old she had first strike don't have a clue about the tree they were out of hearing and she is hunting deep by herself and right now has more nose than she has experience to handle its looking more and more like a long but fun journey to the finished hound but so far I like the little plug

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-15-2015 12:29 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Wow anthor good one couldn't help but think years ago an ole Walker dog named Sam took an young red dog named Willow under his wing and thought her well and now his granddaughter named Samantha is taking that red dog's daughter named Strom under her wing and teaching her brought back some good memories listening to them two dogs get her done tonight

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-15-2015 04:46 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Who taught Samantha? What, no pictures of Storm up on the tree? Is anyone going to Roanoke/Back Creek tonight?

Old Post 05-15-2015 03:57 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Why she was a walker just a natural back creek thought about it till I came to work today VA Tech graduation with parents and family coming in and students going home I-81 and 460 is a clogged up mess probably a mess all weekend

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-15-2015 05:41 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
..... I-81 and 460 is a clogged up mess probably a mess all weekend....

Oh my goodness, now I have heard it all for excuses.... "there might be a traffic jam"....

Old Post 05-15-2015 06:27 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

No there is a traffic jam but I had forgot until now t-ball game tonight I gotta drop some pearls down on my little projects rain out cancelled and moved till tonight and besides you ever try to get down I-81 in that kinda of traffic there a reason why the rescue squads personal call that section between Christiansburg and Roanoke deaths ally

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-15-2015 07:03 PM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

BOND
OLD 460 SHOULD BE OK . 81 NORTH FROM WHERE YOU GET ON SHOULD BE OK AT TIME YOU WOULD BE COMING HOME 81 SOUTH BE OK

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 05-15-2015 07:10 PM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Va Cartel, "Where Tree Dogs Are Born, Not Made"....

L's Great Ball of Fire on the left.....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-15-2015 at 10:11 PM

Old Post 05-15-2015 09:37 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Richard just got off the t-ball field remember Jon Custer from the cabin hunts ya know the guy who owns the green egg well he was coaching the other t-ball team the competition level was up tonight you could say we weren't politically correct expecting a phone call and a meeting anytime now from our t-ball commissioner for pictures been traveling light no cameras no cell phone but all in good time there maybe a storm in the woods near by anytime besides I ant as young as I used to be I back to shift hunting one side of the box one drop the other side the next and all of them on the last if I am able plus these mountains have gotten steeper over the last 20 years

But I like them BEAR dogs you did soak teddy with bear scent didn't you ?

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 05-16-2015 at 01:48 AM

Old Post 05-16-2015 01:45 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

WB, it sounds like you need a little help. Where is our Fearless Leader? He is the Pro Photographer. He would probably go with you if you left that spotted dog at home. I don't guess that anyone went to Back Creek last night. Everyone had a good excuse, though. I heard: traffic/ball game, dog in heat, too tired from school/work and refusal to answer phone.

Old Post 05-16-2015 04:18 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Back Creek was like the like the old west from what I heard last night wild wild and wilder

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-16-2015 09:26 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Dang it's lonely at Hillsville nary a red dog in the hunt tonight that I see

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-17-2015 02:15 AM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Well at ten months old she had first strike don't have a clue about the tree they were out of hearing and she is hunting deep by herself and right now has more nose than she has experience to handle its looking more and more like a long but fun journey to the finished hound but so far I like the little plug
Her brother sure looks to be on the same track. He has not seen a Coon yet...dead or alive but he can outstrike anything I put him with and burn a track up....and he goes as deep as anything I put him with. Sure is impressive to see that kind of natural ability in a young dog...got me pretty excited about the future

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 05-17-2015 07:52 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote