UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Treebound Lone Pine Louie
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Louie has been getting his legs stretched a little. I sure like him! I’m hunting a pup off him and sue that is starting to grow on me 😎

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2021 01:04 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
casey brown
UKC Forum Member

Any pups anywhere near Oklahoma?

Old Post 11-01-2021 11:14 PM
casey brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for casey brown Click here to Send casey brown a Private Message Click Here to Email casey brown Find more posts by casey brown Add casey brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
casey brown
UKC Forum Member

Any pups anywhere near Oklahoma?

Old Post 11-01-2021 11:14 PM
casey brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for casey brown Click here to Send casey brown a Private Message Click Here to Email casey brown Find more posts by casey brown Add casey brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Haven’t bred any females from that area. I’ll post when we bred one of our females and u can get one hauled or maybe if timing works out you can get it a ride from a major event. I see you’re from ada, I hunted in that area many years ago! Alan Stonecipher had some coons!

Old Post 11-05-2021 02:43 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

As many of you know , I don’t do Facebook. However if you do check out Randy Smith from kittanning, PA (lone pine kennel) and see his videos of Bertha (Louie x Sue). I haven’t hunted with him, but Bill Wooten in WV has a nice young Louie dog with some wins also. A local man (Michael Parrot) has a very nice one off Louie also. All three of these pups are off different litters.

Old Post 11-11-2021 07:15 PM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Phipps

This is another female we will breed this summer. She has a very good mouth and the trackman locate we all like.

how did this litter turn out ive got female just purchased couple weeks ,she a treed dog with big male mouth
never been hunted by herself till I got her so that's what im working on single her out now,
just looking for some feed back on this cross
thanks

Old Post 11-22-2021 04:04 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Mike Reynolds in Ky raised the litter. I don’t know for sure where all they got. I do know he said that they were making good young dogs tho . I’ll see what I can find out .

Old Post 11-23-2021 09:27 PM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
Mike Reynolds in Ky raised the litter. I don’t know for sure where all they got. I do know he said that they were making good young dogs tho . I’ll see what I can find out .

ok thanks

Old Post 11-24-2021 01:39 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I have been getting renewed interest in my cross between Louie and mercy. The best thing to do is to call or text me if you want to be notified when they are bred/born. This breeding is expected to take place in may 2022 (she is in now but I’m not gonna breed till next cycle). Both parents are all grand. Mercy is a grand night and made top 100 at world this year. She is a big hunting accurate dog with a super mouth. She is a natural born loner with the most likable personality a dog could have! Mercy is off of outstanding parents, her sire is lone pine muscleman (littermate to trackgirl aka Louie’s mom) and Greys on a rampage , page is a littermate to rack em up willy. I have waited on this cross for 3+ years and believe it will be a very good one! Thanks for the interest and believing in theses dogs.

Old Post 11-25-2021 03:44 PM
Oklahunter48
UKC Forum Member

Also interested

Also interested in pup and from Oklahoma.. need some Louie round here

Old Post 12-09-2021 12:59 AM
Oklahunter48 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oklahunter48 Click here to Send Oklahunter48 a Private Message Find more posts by Oklahunter48 Add Oklahunter48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Louie now has a fb page if u want to post or keep up on crosses being made. Thanks

Old Post 01-23-2022 09:55 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Bred a nice female last week to Louie. Owner would like to wait till she is showing till I posted her pedigree , but keep it on your radar if you want a pup.

Old Post 02-18-2022 12:00 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Mercy is bred and due August 3rd. She is showing and getting big!

Old Post 07-21-2022 04:17 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

LOUIE!

Good one throwing more good ones.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 07-21-2022 10:21 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB
LOUIE!

Good one throwing more good ones.

Thanks John. I’ve wanted this litter for 3 years. The pups will be all grand outta to coon treers. By no means a super accomplishment but I granded both parents and both made top 100 in world hunt for me. Both parents have really good mouths, naturally independent, hunt hard and are very accurate. Plus they are level headed with good kennel manners. I’m excited to see what they turn into!

Last edited by Sonny Phipps on 07-22-2022 at 09:22 PM

Old Post 07-22-2022 04:27 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
Thanks John. I’ve wanted this litter for 3 years. The pups will be all grand outta to coon treers. By no means a super accomplishment but I granded both parents and both made top 100 in world hunt for me. Both parents have really good mouths, naturally independent, hunt hard and are very accurate. Plus they are level headed with good kennel manners. I’m excited to see what they turn into! [/QUOTE
Any pups available?]

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-20-2022 07:17 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
Thanks John. I’ve wanted this litter for 3 years. The pups will be all grand outta to coon treers. By no means a super accomplishment but I granded both parents and both made top 100 in world hunt for me. Both parents have really good mouths, naturally independent, hunt hard and are very accurate. Plus they are level headed with good kennel manners. I’m excited to see what they turn into! [/QUOTE
Any pups available?]

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-20-2022 07:17 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Louie is still doing well, get some of the lone pine blood that’s winning !

Old Post 06-10-2023 02:51 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Louie

I been getting questions on lone pine blood and how Louie is related to the hot winning dogs of Randy Smith . Louie was born at Randy’s house. Louie’s mom was a littermate to lone pine muscleman who won and reproduced extremely well also. Lone pine Bella that is hot in the pro sport circuit currently is out of Louie’s littermate sister and bone semen.

Old Post 06-17-2023 04:24 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Sonny this is Kenny Abbott, If you could give me a call at 304-565-4962
thanks.

Old Post 02-18-2024 08:05 PM
ErinAbbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ErinAbbott Click here to Send ErinAbbott a Private Message Click Here to Email ErinAbbott Find more posts by ErinAbbott Add ErinAbbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote